KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
just wondering. i've come across red text that says [carnal instinct], how do i unlock it, or gain the ability if i can?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
is there a way to tell what rank it is?
When you get to the end of a sex scene (first time viewing only for quest-related ones), there's an experience bar that pops up in the lower left of the screen, no? Then again, I have a later version of the game (I'm a Patreon sub), so maybe it's not in 3.28, in which case IDK.

In any case, I don't think anything is tied to sex experience yet—it's just a mechanic they're planning on doing something with later.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
If you're referring to the carnal instinct dialogue option the priestess has, it's not yet implemented.
damn =(

*after playing most of what is available, gotta say... sucks we cannot just rape our prisoners :cautious:
gotta have by my guessing a monster transformation (i'm guessing werewolf given one of the dongs we can get, hope we can get a supersized version for laughs later) to be able to fuck one prisoner, and cannot even talk to another one. was likely a waste making the one cat girl a prisoner in the long run.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: junior20000

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Pregnancy will have childbirth cutsceny only. I was hoping something alike to be able to teach progeny some behaviors, like referring meele, ranged or so.

Not to mention with that progression we will be old people before this game (if ever) be finished, not to mention patron people will pay few times more than game will be worth it

Last edited:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
so how are the steam updates being done in comparison to the patreon updates? when the steam version updates does it get all current patreon stuff or does it get shafted? mostly wanting to know if it is worth supporting this game or not at this stage.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
so how are the steam updates being done in comparison to the patreon updates? when the steam version updates does it get all current patreon stuff or does it get shafted? mostly wanting to know if it is worth supporting this game or not at this stage.
Steam updates once per quarter (so current quarter is by end of June) and picks up everything Patreon has thus far with the exception of a couple of cosmetics (currently that would be two dicks) and anything the devs weren't able to make properly stable in time.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
This is one of the most expensive projects to support on Patreon that I've ever seen, but this is kind of a pattern of those who create furry content, guys think that just because it's furry content they can charge a absurd quantity of money, I once saw a guy charging 1600 dollars in his commissions, and his art wasn't even that good. Anyways, the better approach for those who want to see this project is wait for Steam updates, with a plus that you'll always play the most stable version with a bunch of new content, what doesn't happen when you play the monthly version.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
This is one of the most expensive projects to support on Patreon that I've ever seen, but this is kind of a pattern of those who create furry content, guys think that just because it's furry content they can charge a absurd quantity of money, I once saw a guy charging 1600 dollars in his commissions, and his art wasn't even that good. Anyways, the better approach for those who want to see this project is wait for Steam updates, with a plus that you'll always play the most stable version with a bunch of new content, what doesn't happen when you play the monthly version.
imo the people who charge absurd prices are not as big a problem compared to people who agree to PAY absurd prices :FacePalm:

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes