Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
It´s me or the development of this game feels really slow? I have never program anything on my life not even my schedule XD but that's the impression I have...

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
So the monstergirls are hot, since monstergirl island is gone i was looking for a new 3d monstergirl game, this seems to be pretty big, i hope we get pov scenes, in games with monstergirls i kinda need the first person perspective it makes the scary girl is mating with you feeling kinda better, i mean monstergirls are similar to horror games, way more sexy of course still it is the connection of fear and lust that makes them so great and they are mostly very horny in most games, we all love sluts, so jeah, gonna play this, hope it has pov scenes. Story seems interesting. Art style amazing.

Vycle

Oct 9, 2019
It´s me or the development of this game feels really slow? I have never program anything on my life not even my schedule XD but that's the impression I have...
yes and no they are releasing updates to subs often but they are smaller with like 1-2 items or a few scenes they have a road map if you want to see whats planned

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
yes and no they are releasing updates to subs often but they are smaller with like 1-2 items or a few scenes they have a road map if you want to see whats planned
I don't know why it annoys me so much, and I post about it pretty much every time a new build is posted here, but the roadmap promised player pregnancy almost a year ago, so imo it's basically not worth even playing attention to if they aren't going to stick to what they say they're going to add.

What they do add seems decent quality, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're basically just pulling a Kompas where they have enough backers to be comfortable so they're milking and stretching every update as much as they can

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Development does feel really slow, but between the updates being pretty high quality and the game being made in Unreal Engine, it makes sense that it would be slow. As Fydo mentioned, it's possible they're milking the updates, but it's hard to say for sure.

I'm not a game dev, but I am a dev, and it can be really un-intuitive how long some things can take. It's taken me less than a day to make a web page for my company, and then 3 months to add a single option to a drop down menu on a different page before. The reason for this is the page I added was very simple, while the drop down menu option needed a huge, major system completely refactored to work. I'm talking tens of thousands of lines of code to be refactored and tested.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Runario

Dec 6, 2019
Went through parts of the game, and from what I can tell there's only 1 gay topping scene... yeah no I'm avoiding this
Do you mean that the player get topped? Or that the player is the top in only one scene? If you talked about the last... are there more scenes for a male bottom now?

Petern

Jun 8, 2017
Ah, that's too bad. I only play as male.
I don't know why they said there's no male protagonist in this game because you can actually choose gender and species - unlockable skins basically. Human male and female are both options right from the beginning.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Development does feel really slow, but between the updates being pretty high quality and the game being made in Unreal Engine, it makes sense that it would be slow. As Fydo mentioned, it's possible they're milking the updates, but it's hard to say for sure.

I'm not a game dev, but I am a dev, and it can be really un-intuitive how long some things can take. It's taken me less than a day to make a web page for my company, and then 3 months to add a single option to a drop down menu on a different page before. The reason for this is the page I added was very simple, while the drop down menu option needed a huge, major system completely refactored to work. I'm talking tens of thousands of lines of code to be refactored and tested.
We finally got an answer to why dev slowed so much in the latest Patreon post. Apparently they've been effectively working on two games at once over the last several months, as they began a preliminary rebuild of this game in UE5 and waited to announce things until they were sure the switch would be both viable and worth doing. For the moment the game is still UE4, but that will be changing.
I don't know why it annoys me so much, and I post about it pretty much every time a new build is posted here, but the roadmap promised player pregnancy almost a year ago, so imo it's basically not worth even playing attention to if they aren't going to stick to what they say they're going to add.

What they do add seems decent quality, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're basically just pulling a Kompas where they have enough backers to be comfortable so they're milking and stretching every update as much as they can
It's been mentioned in responses to people several times in the past (possibly in response to you as well) that this happened because the developers allowed patreon subscribers to dictate roadmap priorities by vote and pregnancy was shown to be far less popular than other things they had planned.
I don't know why they said there's no male protagonist in this game because you can actually choose gender and species - unlockable skins basically. Human male and female are both options right from the beginning.
If you click through to the post they replied to, you'll see it was clear sarcasm where I immediately followed the quoted text with screenshots (omitted automatically from quotes) of the male protagonist tag and the male chargen thumbnails from OP.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
First of all. This game does have a lot of work put into supposedly, More than most.

Secondly, They have somewhat taken Fenxo/Savin's Work Efforts ( OPPINION ) looks like they have done the same there.

Slower they go = More money a month they get. But I believe that evens out, since I found this game ( EVEN THOUGH they shrank the boobs for Convience so they don't put out that more more work/effort) to be better than Wildlife without a Doubt. Also still above the breeders of Neth, which I Consider to be way above wildlife also. The only thing besides the boob crap, I do not like is the Paywall DLC. Other than that, pretty good game. Physics are good.

Oct 1, 2021
Do you mean that the player get topped? Or that the player is the top in only one scene? If you talked about the last... are there more scenes for a male bottom now?
No, I mean where you're topping. There's only 1 scene from what I can tell and that's you fucking someone in the stocks. The only way you get topped too is being fucked by a centaur. The games gay content is shit and misleading

Kelras

Oct 29, 2021
for some reason when I start the game i get the black start screen with the logo of the game on it, but I can't click on anything. No matter how much I wait, no cursor appears and I can't begin playing, can anybody help me?

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes