Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
Nah, not worth it to start a whole new save for just a new quest. (Since the DSS works with the earlier save). I could buy it when pregnancy NPC and Player is already implemented since it will take 2~3y to get it on free release, at this pace (it could change once they finish porting it to UE5, I doubt it). Someone earlier said that it's the patreon that choose the roadmap... Furry M/M will be the way for a long, long, long, really long while.

how i can make CheatEngine works with this game?
Choose the game process that takes more ram and happy cheating. Probably the one that ends with shipping.exe

dumpsterb4by

Jun 9, 2018
This is a very well developed game, meaning, it is clear that everyone working on it is putting forth the best product possible. If only I had a machine capable of running a high end game like this:)
IMO this isnt far from something someone might pay upwards of $60 for in their console store.
Nicely done, devs.

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
This is a very well developed game, meaning, it is clear that everyone working on it is putting forth the best product possible. If only I had a machine capable of running a high end game like this:)
IMO this isnt far from something someone might pay upwards of $60 for in their console store.
Nicely done, devs.
It's greatly done niche game, I could probably pay up to $80 for the finished product, it's very beautiful, animated, customizable and the combat is also quite good. The only problem is that I don't see it finishing soon, or maybe it is, but rushed at the end.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Nah, not worth it to start a whole new save for just a new quest.
Untitled.png
Extras menu, found by hitting escape after loading or starting a new game.
Someone earlier said that it's the patreon that choose the roadmap... Furry M/M will be the way for a long, long, long, really long while.
The developers are making an explicit point of having each sex scene/position in the DSS support every available gender combination they can. At this point it comprises the bulk of M/M animations in the game.
I could buy it when pregnancy NPC and Player is already implemented since it will take 2~3y to get it on free release, at this pace (it could change once they finish porting it to UE5, I doubt it).
I can't speak for specific content because the roadmap does shift at the whims of polls, but the developers' UE5 announcement actually explicitly mentioned that a major reason they decided the switch was worthwhile was that when they did side-by-side development comparisons, they got significantly more work done in the same timeframe in UE5. They also confirmed that them testing and building in UE5 is a major component of why updates have been increasingly slow lately, since they've been doing a lot of work on a version of the game that hasn't been shown to players yet while still pushing work on the game we see now.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

jojolah

Aug 11, 2019
Hey, can anyone help? Every time I want to buy or pick up an item (weapon or armor) the phrase "your inventory is full" pops up

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I see, thank you.
I had a hunch it was something along those lines for now, since none of the pictures showed any pregnancy.
They didn't mention this so I will. Don't hold your breath for any pregnancy content. It was suppose to be in the game 1 year ago, but they keep delaying it. Hell that roadmap has had NPC pregnancies in the green status since it launched, still not here.

Treaddd

Apr 2, 2021
Anyone know if there is a point to the random female jackal in the Warlord's Tomb? She's in a little hidden tunnel, sitting at a bonfire, but cant' be interacted with.

sebas395

Jan 11, 2020
The game has no business looking and playing as well as it does, the sex is just an after thought, the bar has been raised so high, well done devs.
Will be cool to see where this goes, the actual combat feels pretty nice, I ended up continuing to play it further because of it.

Sep 11, 2017
What levels are the unlocks for the Dynamic Sex? the Carnal Instinct levels i mean, is there a list somewhere of what scenes you can unlock?

Also is banging random passersby for 50 xp each bust the only way to currently get carnal instinct xp

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
They didn't mention this so I will. Don't hold your breath for any pregnancy content. It was suppose to be in the game 1 year ago, but they keep delaying it. Hell that roadmap has had NPC pregnancies in the green status since it launched, still not here.
That's a shame.. A pregnancy system for NPC's and for female MC is such a game-changer for big open games like this, imo at least. It gives a whole other aspect and purpose in some cases.

Reactions: mayaktheunholy
Jan 15, 2021
Am I the only one who thinks this game is all show and no substance? In the preview pics you have a bustling crowd of people, yet most of the NPCs are literally just standing in place waiting for you to talk with them. There are only a handful designed "civilians" that walk around for the dynamic sex system, of which most animations have some horrible clipping and physique issues.

Reactions: IsThisJustFantasy

ANTIUROD

Mar 28, 2019
How do I unlock "Skip to the latest quest" in the Extras menu? Game says that my old saves will break the game

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes