muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Pregnancy tag ? What's the pregnancy system like and how much is there ?
There isn't any pregnancy content at the moment. I was told that f95zone's tags don't distinguish between actual pregnant content and impregnation kink, and there is one (repeatable) subquest with two sex scenes that focuses on breeding (nothing comes of it, but later in development it will), which is why the game has the pregnancy tag. However, NPC pregnancy is currently in development, and more content (PC pregnancy and birth, setting up your camp as a breeding farm, etc.) is planned on the roadmap.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
No, I mean where you're topping. There's only 1 scene from what I can tell and that's you fucking someone in the stocks. The only way you get topped too is being fucked by a centaur. The games gay content is shit and misleading
Notably, the DSS added in the update that happened after you made your post supports M/M animations, though I haven't checked to see if the player is giving or receiving in the animations implemented thus far.
Pregnancy tag ? What's the pregnancy system like and how much is there ?
Tag's there because the forum uses it for both pregnancy and impregnation, and the game has a quest with dialogue heavily focused on impregnation.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
There isn't any pregnancy content at the moment. I was told that f95zone's tags don't distinguish between actual pregnant content and impregnation kink, and there is one (repeatable) subquest with two sex scenes that focuses on breeding (nothing comes of it, but later in development it will), which is why the game has the pregnancy tag. However, NPC pregnancy is currently in development, and more content (PC pregnancy and birth, setting up your camp as a breeding farm, etc.) is planned on the roadmap.
I see, thank you.
I had a hunch it was something along those lines for now, since none of the pictures showed any pregnancy.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
i find meself sum nice horsecock,but then i didnt find it in me pocket,says it's locked :WaitWhat:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can we use the mouse to rotate around a sex scene, so we can view it from any angle we want?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Can we use the mouse to rotate around a sex scene, so we can view it from any angle we want?
No. For "preset" sex scenes (IDK how to call them), such as quest ends or whatnot, it's an automated dolly or zoom-in or such. For "custom" sex scenes, that the player engages in with generic NPCs, you have a few camera angles to choose from, plus a slider which, for each one of those angles, combines rotation and zoom. So there are quite a few ways to look at each sex scene, but it's a little more complicated than just rotating with the mouse. I'm guessing they did that to get a more "cinematic" feel or smth.

Reactions: hakarlman

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Okay, I loaded one of the older saves with the body sliders, and it appears to still work. But I would perfer if someone could update it to the new version.
Also how do you search this thread. :? been here for a while and still don't know much.

Some of the quests are bugged with the old save + sliders. :?

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Maybe I'm just stupid and missed it, but is there a way to manually save the game and overwrite my current file, instead of the default option which just quicksaves to a new file? Because I'm trying to keep three separate playthroughs to see different quest results, etc., and it's really hard to keep track of with all the file bloat, plus there being no names or screenshots to help differentiate the save files.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
No. For "preset" sex scenes (IDK how to call them), such as quest ends or whatnot, it's an automated dolly or zoom-in or such. For "custom" sex scenes, that the player engages in with generic NPCs, you have a few camera angles to choose from, plus a slider which, for each one of those angles, combines rotation and zoom. So there are quite a few ways to look at each sex scene, but it's a little more complicated than just rotating with the mouse. I'm guessing they did that to get a more "cinematic" feel or smth.
Once they let us have full, manual, mouse, camera rotation around any sex scene, I'd be more open to supporting the game on Patreon.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes