mav

Jul 19, 2017
Does some one knows how to get the f/f cowgirl scene in the dds in 3.42? the is only the massage [coming soon] scene unavailable at this time.

Eazy-e

Apr 18, 2022
It was taking a while, thank you, I was waiting for this game
every update brings amazing content
It's definitely the best adult game of all time.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
The game has no business looking and playing as well as it does, the sex is just an after thought, the bar has been raised so high, well done devs.
Will be cool to see where this goes, the actual combat feels pretty nice, I ended up continuing to play it further because of it.
yeah i played it and it looked amazing but the sex as an afterthought thing was not a good thing.

ill be down to play it again after there is more to do sex / relationship wise . being able to get people pregnant / birthing would definitely get me back

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
They didn't mention this so I will. Don't hold your breath for any pregnancy content. It was suppose to be in the game 1 year ago, but they keep delaying it. Hell that roadmap has had NPC pregnancies in the green status since it launched, still not here.
Sure, sure. Keep being salty about pregnancy being dropped to a lower tier priority without telling people why. Context clearly doesn't matter. Obviously pregnancy content is far more important than the fact that the developers polled their paying users and found out they didn't care about pregnancy compared to other things like better sex scenes.

Also worth noting that the bit about pregnancy being in green the whole time is an outright fabrication. It started in white and has slowly moved to the left. That said, it has been in green for the last several months with no news or mention from the devs.
That's a shame.. A pregnancy system for NPC's and for female MC is such a game-changer for big open games like this, imo at least. It gives a whole other aspect and purpose in some cases.
The devs still plan to add it, but they've found that it's a far less popular feature than they originally estimated and have adjusted roadmaps accordingly.
I don't have that option for some reason.
How do you access it?
I only have 'Kill Player' and 'Resume'
How do I unlock "Skip to the latest quest" in the Extras menu? Game says that my old saves will break the game
Did they not bring this one to Steam? I haven't downloaded and tried the recent Steam build, but they added it to the menu in a Patreon build starting last March or thereabouts. I hadn't seen any mention of it being specific to one or the other. (Though with Patreon saves getting invalidated every two to three weeks, I can see why it's an important feature on that end of things.)

Last edited:

falcos

May 13, 2021
Changes for the current update (3.42) are not reflecting for me. Also I had given the vessel to the crocodile and completed that quest; which is now incomplete, now the option for giving the vessel can't be selected. I tried checking the menu for any new options to enable or the 'skip to latest quest' is not available, as someone posted above. Is this only for me or for anyone else? Did I miss anything or do something wrong?

pluem

Jun 9, 2017
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 3258]
PanicSyncRead failed to read pak file ../../../Carnal_Instinct/Content/Paks/Carnal_Instinct-WindowsNoEditor.pak 40569 bytes at 1406450291

Crash in runnable thread TaskGraphThreadBP 12
howto fix this 1655659593771.png

ANTIUROD

Mar 28, 2019
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 3258]
PanicSyncRead failed to read pak file ../../../Carnal_Instinct/Content/Paks/Carnal_Instinct-WindowsNoEditor.pak 40569 bytes at 1406450291

Crash in runnable thread TaskGraphThreadBP 12
howto fix this View attachment 1880052
LowLevelFatalError usually points to an issue with corrupted/missing game files. You should verify the files / re-download it and it will correct the error

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes