TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Now that I got the boob sliders >:)

Have all of the female humans been removed. I know there were several with masks on walking around, but the only humans I have seen are male. (Not including the stocks).

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
This game looks wonderful and not just by h game standards,that is if the screenshots arent the same as MCcancer's food in ads vs reality thing.

I will try this game even though i rarely try unfinished games,both because it shows promise( and this might translate in more content in unfinished version than in most finished games) and because it might be years till its finished.

The problem i see with this game and studio is that they are too ambitious,i've seen other such projects that grounded to an halt and slowly died off,as the saying goes they bit more than they could chew and that happend alot on this site and not only to h-games but especially to h games.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
few question
1) can we get any female pregnant that we meet
2) why the game graphic is so off. every time i move the graphic is off. i don't know what a good word for it.

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
Trying to get Anubis' other eye and the ruins have this jump I can't make, I don't know if I'm stupid or what here...

ddff553d54

Jun 7, 2018
What is the Unsavory Wretch listed on wiki in scenes for Toses (caged naga) ... is there some preq for it, or is it from the other version ?

Jan 15, 2021
The poll that rearranged the roadmap was in July of last year, and received a grand total of 7,297 votes. Even if you make the wildly inaccurate assumption that every person who voted selected every available option (which was possible to do, but was clearly not what happened based on data) then that means they got 291.88 voters, or approximately 10% of their total subscriber count at the time. (Which had leveled out at a bit over 3k, for reference) That is well below the most popular option, which had 980 results. At the minimum, we know a full third of their subscriber count at the time voted on that poll.

If you assume people went by their recommendation of 5 selections, the apparent number of participants is 1,459.4, or nearly half of their subscribers at the time. Heck, that's approaching the turnout US citizens gave during the 2020 election. They never did share the actual numbers, but I imagine that based on the poll results the average number of selections was actually below five. They did a follow-up poll in discord to split the pregnancy content by player pregnancy versus npc pregnancy and decide which of the two comes first, and that on its own picked up nearly 1500 votes.

As mentioned by muschi26, their latest poll (back in march) had 3539 votes. Like the July poll, you could select as many options as you please. If you deliberately fudged the numbers and evenly split the votes along all options, you'd get a grand total of 321.72 voters. The most popular option on this sex position poll actually picked up 787 votes, which is approximately twenty percent of the subscribers they had at the time as the bare minimum number of voters we know participated.

Considering this was explicitly a "winner takes all" poll (that's how the devs described it), I imagine most voters actually picked only one or two options. If the average was any higher than four, it would put the number of voters below the known minimum. A safe pick for lowball numbers would be three, which gives us 1,179.66 subscribers, or a bit over a quarter of the full subscriber count at the time.

So no, I will not buy in to your claims that their polls are meaningless, nor will I buy into your unsubstantiated and very easy to disprove claims that the polls are letting a tiny fraction of their subscribers drive the project. This project's polls may possibly be minority driven, but the Star Citizen comparison is blatantly disingenous and inaccurate.

And one final note: The developers do not allow polls to dictate new content. They only allow them to dictate the order in which content they already have planned gets implemented. If it's on a poll, it's because the developers plan to add it at some point. This isn't a case of the devs dropping a feature because a poll said it wasn't popular. It's a case of the devs prioritizing other features they didn't realize were as heavily desired as the polls indicated.
I didn't say anything about a "tiny fraction of their subscribers drive the project." Yet you wrote an entire essay about that with ALL that information. Like gee I'd probably need a week of research and you just happen to know all of that at once, ready to dish out any second someone dares to imply that a tiny fraction of the fandom is directing the project.
Not to mention that you're the kind of "devoted fan" I mentioned that would probably participate in those polls and remember ALL of them. Didn't even need to make any accusations, you outed yourself.

• Angry
Reactions: coverton

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I didn't say anything about a "tiny fraction of their subscribers drive the project."
Allow me to refer you to your own words:
Same thing actually happened with Star Citizen by the way. You have millions of supporters, they did a poll and they had like 200 or 300 people actually participating.
Anyway, since you seem committed to this pointless little bit, this is the last response you'll get from me on the subject.

Trying to get Anubis' other eye and the ruins have this jump I can't make, I don't know if I'm stupid or what here...
where this f*cking eye?)))
The second eye is . The developers don't seem particularly great at designing dungeon pathing from what I've seen, there's a lot of false routes that look barely functional but aren't.

Last edited:

Seolfor

Jul 24, 2021
Noticed that when you speak to the crocodile after milk and honey she has a carnal instinct option when she asks if you would like to know about sabu, anyone know if it works if you have the carnal instinct levels?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Noticed that when you speak to the crocodile after milk and honey she has a carnal instinct option when she asks if you would like to know about sabu, anyone know if it works if you have the carnal instinct levels?
That is one of several dialogue options/possible scenes that were added by devs but have yet to actually be implemented.

Moddsszzz

Jul 8, 2017
Despite the fact that the Iridescent Scales preview picture has purple eyes, equipping them does not change your character's eyes from purple. What a letdown.

Jan 15, 2021
Allow me to refer you to your own words:

Anyway, since you seem committed to this pointless little bit, this is the last response you'll get from me on the subject.

The second eye is . The developers don't seem particularly great at designing dungeon pathing from what I've seen, there's a lot of false routes that look barely functional but aren't.
So? Where do I imply that a tiny fraction of the community leads on everything? In the case of Star Citizens, they made a poll but they were not necessarily let on. They just listened to a tiny portion but that doesn't imply any shifty attempts from certain parts of the community.
What you describe is an elaborate attempt by that tiny fraction of that particular community. I never said anything like that.

Mjolnir34

Aug 19, 2018
Could someone tell me how to get my old saves to work? I'm running 3.42 but have an old save file from a previous version. Main menu only shows "new game" option. TIA

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes