TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Could someone tell me how to get my old saves to work? I'm running 3.42 but have an old save file from a previous version. Main menu only shows "new game" option. TIA
You wouldn't like the result if you do. Broken characters, missing items, broken quests, and none of the new in-world collectibles or quest targets are the end results you can look forward to.

AciDTriP

Apr 17, 2017
Most I can say about this 'game' is that it feels EXTREMELY disjointed. Nothing seems to feel like it flows from one scene to the next. It could just be the writing but I don't think that's it.

Reactions: Mjolnir34

Feredas

May 13, 2022
Guys, tell me pls, why i cant push some desition, its red even when i found the item for giving it?...

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
anyone know what is the changelog in v0.3.43 version on Patreon newest post?
Changelog v0.3.43

• Added Male Draconid Horns
  • Added Felian Jaguar skins
  • Added [UI] tooltips to indicate how to unlock Forms & Cosmetics
  • Added mouse control to dialogue
  • Fixed the "Blood Script" corpse not having a quest marker
  • Fixed an issue with the Loiterer's dialog during Blood Script
  • Fixed a problem with quest actor tracking during "Blood Script"
  • Fixed a cinematic glitch during "Blood Script"
  • Fixed problems with existing saves not working properly with new forms and cosmetic/dong unlocks
  • Fixed an issue with NPC mouths having strange lighting during dialog sometimes
  • Fixed procedural effects to be more performant
  • Fixed resolution issues on a large amount of Particles, Texture Memory etc
  • Changed "Twisted Missionary" animations to have a greater duration and improved organic motion (less like robots)
  • Changed Draconic Male to be unlocked via "Footsteps of the Dragon"
  • Changed spelling and punctuation for multiple conversion lines
  • Changed the majority of existing NPC's to use the new models
  • Changed the "Ancient Tome" to be in the Quest Items inventory
  • Updated patreon credits
As always, a reminder that Patreon builds have security measures built in that check against Patreon account information when launching the game and require they be shared with said information to be functional. Without cracking those measures, sharing said builds results in either a broken copy of the game or someone getting banned from Patreon.

becmuda1704

Jun 4, 2021
Changelog v0.3.43

• Added Male Draconid Horns
  • Added Felian Jaguar skins
  • Added [UI] tooltips to indicate how to unlock Forms & Cosmetics
  • Added mouse control to dialogue
  • Fixed the "Blood Script" corpse not having a quest marker
  • Fixed an issue with the Loiterer's dialog during Blood Script
  • Fixed a problem with quest actor tracking during "Blood Script"
  • Fixed a cinematic glitch during "Blood Script"
  • Fixed problems with existing saves not working properly with new forms and cosmetic/dong unlocks
  • Fixed an issue with NPC mouths having strange lighting during dialog sometimes
  • Fixed procedural effects to be more performant
  • Fixed resolution issues on a large amount of Particles, Texture Memory etc
  • Changed "Twisted Missionary" animations to have a greater duration and improved organic motion (less like robots)
  • Changed Draconic Male to be unlocked via "Footsteps of the Dragon"
  • Changed spelling and punctuation for multiple conversion lines
  • Changed the majority of existing NPC's to use the new models
  • Changed the "Ancient Tome" to be in the Quest Items inventory
  • Updated patreon credits
As always, a reminder that Patreon builds have security measures built in that check against Patreon account information when launching the game and require they be shared with said information to be functional. Without cracking those measures, sharing said builds results in either a broken copy of the game or someone getting banned from Patreon.
Many thanks!

Diverioh

Jul 14, 2017
guys i am having trouble getting the right eye of Anubis in this new dungeon layout...
Mind helping me walk though dungeon step by step please?o_O

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I wonder how hard it would be to get those little patreon dlcs activated. It would probably just end up on a private discord chat .........

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Would anyone mind sharing their save file? Completed the entire last update but for some reason that did not transfer over to this new version.

Mjolnir34

Aug 19, 2018
Most I can say about this 'game' is that it feels EXTREMELY disjointed. Nothing seems to feel like it flows from one scene to the next. It could just be the writing but I don't think that's it.
I agree, I found it a lil weird that you can go upto civilians ask for sex, have sex, and then right after the scene they're just standing there with zero unique dialogue or anything afterwards. The body customization is weak, there's huge emphasis on the furry material leaving huge gaps in everything else.

The last update I played was over 7 months ago and the game feels nearly identical.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheVegnar

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Keeps feeling like a lot of the quests are broken. Not sure why I need 3 plants to complete a quest and yet it wont complete despite having picked 5 for example. Or retrieve a given necklace, only for the NPC to act as if I hadn't.

Reactions: Misty
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes