Demoneye

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone else run into a problem that somewhere in the game object spawning get bugged out and you can't find anymore ritual vessels, becouse there are just not spawning in?
Strangley when I star a new game it ok, but I dont like to replay the entire game over and over in hopes I manage not to bug it out till I get to the new content. (I have the steam version)

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
i want to understand this idiot who made the game,how you kill the giant,even wen you tranform in that violet thing.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
and one more think, you all who create the games ,consider patreon,guys,learn some logical first,then you can make a game.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
i want to understand this idiot who made the game,how you kill the giant,even wen you tranform in that violet thing.
and one more think, you all who create the games ,consider patreon,guys,learn some logical first,then you can make a game.
You kill the void spirit with a void-infused khopesh. There's literally an entire quest in the game about how the void spirit can only be hurt by a weapon infused with the void. If you skipped all the dialogue and just ran to the map markers, it's not the developers' fault that you no longer know what to do.
Anyone else run into a problem that somewhere in the game object spawning get bugged out and you can't find anymore ritual vessels, becouse there are just not spawning in?
Strangley when I star a new game it ok, but I dont like to replay the entire game over and over in hopes I manage not to bug it out till I get to the new content. (I have the steam version)
Existing saves do not properly load new or modified content.

Demoneye

Jun 1, 2017
When you transform into that violet thing you than need to pick up the void sword and equip it. With that you can kill the giant.

Jan 15, 2021
Sure, sure. Keep being salty about pregnancy being dropped to a lower tier priority without telling people why. Context clearly doesn't matter. Obviously pregnancy content is far more important than the fact that the developers polled their paying users and found out they didn't care about pregnancy compared to other things like better sex scenes.

Also worth noting that the bit about pregnancy being in green the whole time is an outright fabrication. It started in white and has slowly moved to the left. That said, it has been in green for the last several months with no news or mention from the devs.

The devs still plan to add it, but they've found that it's a far less popular feature than they originally estimated and have adjusted roadmaps accordingly.

Did they not bring this one to Steam? I haven't downloaded and tried the recent Steam build, but they added it to the menu in a Patreon build starting last March or thereabouts. I hadn't seen any mention of it being specific to one or the other. (Though with Patreon saves getting invalidated every two to three weeks, I can see why it's an important feature on that end of things.)
Polls are meaningless. They're too short and you cannot really expect people to be around for them at all times. If you solely go by polls, you end up only with the opinions of the most devoted fans. Which doesn't reflect the majority. Same thing actually happened with Star Citizen by the way. You have millions of supporters, they did a poll and they had like 200 or 300 people actually participating.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Polls are meaningless. They're too short and you cannot really expect people to be around for them at all times. If you solely go by polls, you end up only with the opinions of the most devoted fans. Which doesn't reflect the majority. Same thing actually happened with Star Citizen by the way. You have millions of supporters, they did a poll and they had like 200 or 300 people actually participating.
it's polls on patreon though, would think that's bit different

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
The poll that rearranged the roadmap was in July of last year, and received a grand total of 7,297 votes. Even if you make the wildly inaccurate assumption that every person who voted selected every available option (which was possible to do, but was clearly not what happened based on data) then that means they got 291.88 voters, or approximately 10% of their total subscriber count at the time. (Which had leveled out at a bit over 3k, for reference) That is well below the most popular option, which had 980 results. At the minimum, we know a full third of their subscriber count at the time voted on that poll.

If you assume people went by their recommendation of 5 selections, the apparent number of participants is 1,459.4, or nearly half of their subscribers at the time. Heck, that's approaching the turnout US citizens gave during the 2020 election. They never did share the actual numbers, but I imagine that based on the poll results the average number of selections was actually below five. They did a follow-up poll in discord to split the pregnancy content by player pregnancy versus npc pregnancy and decide which of the two comes first, and that on its own picked up nearly 1500 votes.

As mentioned by muschi26, their latest poll (back in march) had 3539 votes. Like the July poll, you could select as many options as you please. If you deliberately fudged the numbers and evenly split the votes along all options, you'd get a grand total of 321.72 voters. The most popular option on this sex position poll actually picked up 787 votes, which is approximately twenty percent of the subscribers they had at the time as the bare minimum number of voters we know participated.

Considering this was explicitly a "winner takes all" poll (that's how the devs described it), I imagine most voters actually picked only one or two options. If the average was any higher than four, it would put the number of voters below the known minimum. A safe pick for lowball numbers would be three, which gives us 1,179.66 subscribers, or a bit over a quarter of the full subscriber count at the time.

So no, I will not buy in to your claims that their polls are meaningless, nor will I buy into your unsubstantiated and very easy to disprove claims that the polls are letting a tiny fraction of their subscribers drive the project. This project's polls may possibly be minority driven, but the Star Citizen comparison is blatantly disingenous and inaccurate.

And one final note: The developers do not allow polls to dictate new content. They only allow them to dictate the order in which content they already have planned gets implemented. If it's on a poll, it's because the developers plan to add it at some point. This isn't a case of the devs dropping a feature because a poll said it wasn't popular. It's a case of the devs prioritizing other features they didn't realize were as heavily desired as the polls indicated.

Last edited:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Is there a way to stop the dialogue from automatically progressing? This breaks one of the most fundamental axioms of these games. You *NEVER* progress anything that requires the player's notice without player input.

Given that the font is way too unnecessarily small and not properly contrasted against the background with a translucent text box, and that none of that is configurable, the dialogue is unreadable for those not blessed with perfect frelling vision.

This one fact alone makes the game unplayable and worthless.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Careful when fighting the Inquisitor of Bast. She can bug out when you get her HP to 0 once and regain it all, only to stay in one place and act like a Training Dummy for the rest of everyone's lives and render 'Milk and Honey' impossible to complete.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
As mentioned by @muschi26, their latest poll (back in march) had 3539 votes. Like the July poll, you could select as many options as you please.
Whoops, I forgot it was multiple votes allowed. I would assume most participants chose ~2 options or so, so I think it's still a sizeable portion of their patron base, but I was incorrect in saying there were 3500 participants, so that's my bad.

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
View attachment 1878928

Extras menu, found by hitting escape after loading or starting a new game.

The developers are making an explicit point of having each sex scene/position in the DSS support every available gender combination they can. At this point it comprises the bulk of M/M animations in the game.

I can't speak for specific content because the roadmap does shift at the whims of polls, but the developers' UE5 announcement actually explicitly mentioned that a major reason they decided the switch was worthwhile was that when they did side-by-side development comparisons, they got significantly more work done in the same timeframe in UE5. They also confirmed that them testing and building in UE5 is a major component of why updates have been increasingly slow lately, since they've been doing a lot of work on a version of the game that hasn't been shown to players yet while still pushing work on the game we see now.
Can't see that option, maybe I need to clear the %appdata% folder.
The UE5 I can't blame them, the game ain't over anytime soon, the more they delay the change, the bigger the pain it will be in the future, getting it done as soon as they can is the way to go, I would do that too.

About the content, I'll probably still hold it true, it's just the way it goes within the niche. They money heavies swimn that tide. As is in all other supported games from the niche. I can't blame the devs tho, they aren't wrong.
As you said, earlier, the roadmap just make ceartain things priorities.
Sadly it'll take maybe a few years for it to be worthwhile for myself. As for now, is a fun sex simulator with fun to play combat, to me.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes