sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Might be just me but i find the combat in this game fun. I wish you can have sex with the enemies that you beat thats all i want in the game but i dont think they going to make because game is on steam and they dont allow sexual assault or allow the player to be the aggressor in sexual contents. SAD
depends on the game and its content sometimes games with aggressor content is allowed sometimes its not
a popular work around is to host the forbbiden content in a game patch on their website or their game hub. Where one could add the patch to the game on steam with it being seen as modding

Reactions: Darkwolves603

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
What about v0.3.38?
The most recent Patreon build from last month that, without breaking protections, will result in someone either sharing a nonfunctional copy of the game that nobody can play or result in them sharing enough account information for the developers to ban their account from future updates?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
When will the next public release be?
Steam updates once per quarter, and the current quarter runs through the end of June. The developers tend to update towards the end of the projected timeframe, so it would be reasonable to assume that it'll be sometime toward the end of June. This also allows the developers to work the kinks (heh) out of the new dynamic sex system, stuff more scenes into it, and add other odds and ends before the next Steam update.

This game technically doesn't have any public releases at all, but Steam's protections are very easy to crack.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
why do you think i m asking ? just sharing info they usually update the game from 3 on 3 months
I'm clarifying because the update that added playable male Jackals came out in February. The thread is already on that update, and has been for a few months. That update is the latest update available for Steam, and will be until they release another one. Steam updates once per quarter, and this quarter runs from the start of April to the end of June. The developers have not given a specific timeline for when they plan to release this quarter's update, but it's reasonable to assume it will be towards the end of June. The developers also post announcements to Steam when they update the game, and there are no such announcements in their Discord, on their website, on their Twitter, or on their Steam page.

All this has left me very confused about why you're asking we update the thread to the version the thread already has available for download.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes