TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
For people interested in the game rather than wasted time, a few more shots from the discord's behind the scenes channel. These are some of the development shots for the DSS, plus a before and after comparison of the crocodile race. I wish they'd provided an animated bit for the DSS shots though, as a still image only shows off so much in terms of the variance in animations.

unknown1.png
HighresScreenshot00091.png
unknown2.png
HighresScreenshot00099.png
HighresScreenshot00100.png
HighresScreenshot00098.png

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
For people interested in the game rather than wasted time, a few more shots from the discord's behind the scenes channel. These are some of the development shots for the DSS, plus a before and after comparison of the crocodile race. I wish they'd provided an animated bit for the DSS shots though, as a still image only shows off so much in terms of the variance in animations.

View attachment 1908394
View attachment 1908390
View attachment 1908396
View attachment 1908392
View attachment 1908393
View attachment 1908391
yea it feels easy to get the wrong idea of what they count as a distinct animation for each pose from what I can tell
if each act shown is sposed to be a diff anim, can't really tell a difference between certain ones myself on the second pic
could see someone down the line saying these shouldn't be counted as distinct animations
but can't really judge an animation from a still pic
anyway those sure be some fine looking crocs

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
yea it feels easy to get the wrong idea of what they count as a distinct animation for each pose from what I can tell
if each act shown is sposed to be a diff anim, can't really tell a difference between certain ones myself on the second pic
could see someone down the line saying these shouldn't be counted as distinct animations
but can't really judge an animation from a still pic
anyway those sure be some fine looking crocs
It's pretty easy to tell ingame that the animations vary pretty dramatically when you play with the UI for the DSS. But with a single still shot? Yeah, definitely just blends the animations together into a samey "it's all just one pose" impression.

Reactions: ViviX12

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
Why the fuck can't I get into Mered's house? He just stands there blocking the way...

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I tried using cheat engine to get gold but it didn't work, someone can help?
yes. switch from value type 4 bytes to "all" (or, if you want to be more precise, it should be singles or Float adress) then input the current gold on merchant screen, buy or sell and without exiting the screen, check for the value. Once you find it, change it and then BUY something. (It usually crashed if I didn't buy anything afterwards, but that could be on me)

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
yes. switch from value type 4 bytes to "all" (or, if you want to be more precise, it should be singles or Float adress) then input the current gold on merchant screen, buy or sell and without exiting the screen, check for the value. Once you find it, change it and then BUY something. (It usually crashed if I didn't buy anything afterwards, but that could be on me)
Honestly it's much easier to use a save editor like saveeditonline, since gold is one of the very few named variables in the save.

JollyStar

Oct 27, 2019
Thanks, i will try later.
Honestly it's much easier to use a save editor like saveeditonline, since gold is one of the very few named variables in the save.
I looked in all the folders and didn't find the save file., where is it?

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
hello, first impression of the game class but unfortunately is hardly the walk possible because the . Is probably played in mouse and Tastatur only that does not work properly had already put everything on medium for safety's sake but that was probably not enough.

Last edited:

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Must turn the effect option to medium or higher, otherwise the View Character menu will lead you to darkness.
Does anyone encounter the same?
(My spec: GTX 1050, i5-8400, 16GB)

pilot24

Dec 5, 2020
I'm stuck on quest Milk and Honey. I can't find door which i need to open with stone key. Can somebody post scrensht where to find it?

Found it.

Last edited:

Yuwan87

Mar 16, 2018
I'm having issues with some of the pick loot not appearing, particularly at the "Tales of the void" quest after you had just finished speaking with the void sister.
Which won't let me continue the story quest for diamond in the rough
in short some vessel jars are not appearing
I'm having this exact issue, I did the void spirit sex scene and no vessel is around to open. I can't restart the scene either.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes