Maxou410

Sep 19, 2017
A message to the developers of this game:
For the love of everything that exist PLEASE make the item consumption slot key bindable!
Seriously,
A azerty user that cannot go forward unless he consume every potions he got.

Last edited:

Ischwhit

Jul 21, 2020
it really sucks that this game doesnt have any autosave. lost my progress after accidentally clicked "exit to main menu"

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
it really sucks that this game doesnt have any autosave. lost my progress after accidentally clicked "exit to main menu"
I thought it did. Didn't it save when you first created a character? I figured it would save after intervals like most games. Doesn't really apply to me since I have an issue with over-saving though.

Ribaso

Oct 22, 2020
I thought it did. Didn't it save when you first created a character? I figured it would save after intervals like most games. Doesn't really apply to me since I have an issue with over-saving though.
It seems more event-oriented than time-oriented. I lost my progress too.

pilot24

Dec 5, 2020
When you defeat inquisitor in milk and honey you have 4 options, but first unavailable (this option looks ???). How i can unlock it?

SirLadybug

Jun 21, 2021
Confirming that my game (started fresh to try out some new content) is bugged on the "Footsteps of the Dragon" quest.
Followed the game naturally down to the last treasure room for it to be empty of the quest ritual vessel. I looked online, double checked the walkthrough (updated for 3.42/3.44) and everything pointed to the vessel should be on the altar.
Glanced on this thread and saw a couple people have had my same issue. I am disappoint but I guess I can wait for another update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Confirming that my game (started fresh to try out some new content) is bugged on the "Footsteps of the Dragon" quest.
Followed the game naturally down to the last treasure room for it to be empty of the quest ritual vessel. I looked online, double checked the walkthrough (updated for 3.42/3.44) and everything pointed to the vessel should be on the altar.
Glanced on this thread and saw a couple people have had my same issue. I am disappoint but I guess I can wait for another update.
This is a pin in their Discord's bug reporting channel at the moment:
If any quest items/markers/ritual vessels are missing, you will most likely need to delete/move everything located at 'C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Carnal_Instinct\Saved\SaveGames' then start a new game. This is recommended after every update to avoid such issues.
I don't know that it will fix your issue specifically, but apparently there is or was a global save file that could affect things, and this pin is relevant to that.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I thought it may have been bugged also.

Climb to the second floor and make the leap. The Vessel path is through a door without stairs to the top so you have to leap frog through to get to the upper passageway. Cause the new Dungeon has been built that way apparently. Took me 20 minutes to figure out there is an opening up top along the rafters which you gotta leap from each one then to the door.

If that isn't working, find the save game location, DELETE all save games. Then if you want the Super body sliders, for Big Boobs and Booty. TheInternetIsForThis has uploaded 2 saves for version .32 and version .28. (TESTED Them all all the new version, no bugged quests or anything). Use them and etc.

Also I had thought it was fixed, but NEVER LOAD from INgame. It will bug quests out. Always exit to main menu and load the game from there. If not, there will be problems. when it bugs out from ingame load, it seems to be permanet on all saves.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Also I had thought it was fixed, but NEVER LOAD from INgame. It will bug quests out. Always exit to main menu and load the game from there. If not, there will be problems. when it bugs out from ingame load, it seems to be permanet on all saves.
I haven't double-checked in the latest version, but in previous versions it wasn't just quests that got contaminated by the ingame load menu. Any treasure chests you'd looted or urns you'd picked up in the current save but not in the save you load would get broken too.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Anyone know how the DSS actually works? Im kinda confused
DSS-UI.png
Clockwise from the top:
  • Cycle Act: Currently disabled, will become usable when multi-scene is implemented for DSS.
  • Force Climax: End the sex and cum.
  • Adjust Speed: Vertical slider. Top of the slider is fast, bottom is slow. The speed doesn't just change the speed of the animation, it also changes the animation itself.
  • Exit Scene: This ends the DSS scene immediately.
  • Hide UI: Exactly what it says. Hides the UI.
  • Lock Pleasure: Stops the circular meter from filling. This allows you to keep a scene going indefinitely, rather than the player automatically cumming when it fills up.
  • Adjust Act: See that pip in the center? Move it around and you'll change the specific animation being used. The animation that plays is actually a combination of the nearest few animations to the pip, adjusted dynamically based on how close or far they are.
  • Adjust Camera: Moves the camera along a prefab track to change the viewing angle.
  • Camera Toggle: Switches to a different camera track.
As for activating DSS, currently it's limited to the wandering NPCs you see in specific areas, like the starting town. There is an ability called Carnal Vision that you may need to keybind in the menu. You can use that to see which NPCs are currently eligible.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Great game but I can hardly stand the furry stuff.. I am not a fan of furry at all but I am impressed with everything else. Just hoping they add more humans as NPC's as it seems 99% is furry, have been ignoring the faces and looking at everything else below, other than that great game
True.
About the furries, of course.
Maybe, there will be elves?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Great game but I can hardly stand the furry stuff.. I am not a fan of furry at all but I am impressed with everything else. Just hoping they add more humans as NPC's as it seems 99% is furry, have been ignoring the faces and looking at everything else below, other than that great game
True.
About the furries, of course.
Maybe, there will be elves?
Yeah, you guys are better off not holding your breath on that front. Between the fan community the game has attracted, the transformation themes at the core of the game's lore, and the Egyptian mythology base, the furry to human ratio is unlikely to turn in your favor.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes