Akantor1710

Feb 15, 2022
Latest update for Patreon is v0.3.49, so I'm not sure what you're on about with the version numbers. The changelog in OP is up to date for the latest Steam version (v0.3.42), which is what OP has, and DSS is in the version of the game linked in OP. Further changelogs have been relegated to the second post in the thread due to how big the logs are.

It averages out to a Steam update once every three or so months, since the developers tend to release updates towards the end of the quarter. So while quarters are January-March, April-June, July-September, and October-December, it winds up mostly being March, June, September, and December as when you should look forward to Steam updates.

Since I'm not sure which new update you're referring to, this is the full set of changelogs for updates and hotfixes that have happened since the game updated on Steam:

Version 0.3.43
  • Added Male Draconid Horns
  • Added Felian Jaguar skins
  • Added [UI] tooltips to indicate how to unlock Forms & Cosmetics
  • Added mouse control to dialogue
  • Fixed the "Blood Script" corpse not having a quest marker
  • Fixed an issue with the Loiterer's dialog during Blood Script
  • Fixed a problem with quest actor tracking during "Blood Script"
  • Fixed a cinematic glitch during "Blood Script"
  • Fixed problems with existing saves not working properly with new forms and cosmetic/dong unlocks
  • Fixed an issue with NPC mouths having strange lighting during dialog sometimes
  • Fixed procedural effects to be more performant
  • Fixed resolution issues on a large amount of Particles, Texture Memory etc
  • Changed "Twisted Missionary" animations to have a greater duration and improved organic motion (less like robots)
  • Changed Draconic Male to be unlocked via "Footsteps of the Dragon"
  • Changed spelling and punctuation for multiple conversion lines
  • Changed the majority of existing NPC's to use the new models
  • Changed the "Ancient Tome" to be in the Quest Items inventory
  • Updated Patreon credits
Version 0.3.44
  • Added new DSS scene - "Guard Bribe" (20 new animations)
  • Added new Anubite NPC to allow players to reset all Anubites from hostile via a bribe or a "bribe"
  • Fixed Draconid Females having no facial animation during sex scenes
  • Fixed an issue where Mered would be missing for some players on loading an old save
  • Fixed an issue where some players could not progress in Blood Script by talking to the Guard before inspecting the body after a certain stage was met
  • Fixed an issue with male clothing seller dialog which allowed player input
  • Fixed issues with the Bandages and Bedlahs for the new Jaguar and Grey Jaguar Skins
  • Changed NPC models to reduce tail helicoptering at distance
  • Changed DSS to allow location swapping.
Version 0.3.45
  • Fixed an issue with Save/Load for Mered
  • Changed the way speech animation ending works for Dialog to prevent some issues with some NPC speech animations.
Version 0.3.47
  • Added New skin for Female Jackal, "Fennec"
  • Added Two new skins for Male Draconid, "Ashen" and "Primeval"
  • Added New large member with three colour variants, "Void Tainted Manhood"
  • Fixed an issue where Crocodiles could play the Ahmes tail fucking scene
  • Fixed an issue with Ahmes interaction with the player and the Canopic Jar
  • Fixed a bug with an issue with the tints that connect to the member to player for multiple skins and forms
  • Fixed an issue with Mered on Save/Load for some players
  • Fixed an issue with the Save/Load for multiple unique NPCs
  • Fixed an issue with NPCs so that they will not continue to play the talk animation after dialog has completed
  • Changed the Goo Scenes, both the Jar and the Tuvan scene so the Male cannot complete the scene until it has been overhauled to work with them.
  • Removed the equine dong item from the Male Clothing Vendor
Version 0.3.48
  • Fixed an issue with the Void Tainted Manhood
Version 0.3.49
  • Fixed an issue with the Fennec Jackal skin
Please keep in mind that these are changelogs for the Patreon versions, and sharing a functional Patreon copy of the game involves providing more than enough information to compromise the Patreon account that downloaded the game and get it banned from future updates.
I think it was kind of a confusion, because the devs label their latest update (0.4.32) on their own Official Game Page ( ) and even on steam, yet on steam the changelog says 0.3.32.
It may be a typo on their part, or is some kind of naming strategy to differentiate publish sites.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I think it was kind of a confusion, because the devs label their latest update (0.4.32) on their own Official Game Page ( ) and even on steam, yet on steam the changelog says 0.3.32.
It may be a typo on their part, or is some kind of naming strategy to differentiate publish sites.
Ah, it's probably a typo on their part. It certainly wouldn't be the first I've seen them make in their update notices.

becmuda1704

Jun 4, 2021
Latest update for Patreon is v0.3.49, so I'm not sure what you're on about with the version numbers. The changelog in OP is up to date for the latest Steam version (v0.3.42), which is what OP has, and DSS is in the version of the game linked in OP. Further changelogs have been relegated to the second post in the thread due to how big the logs are.

It averages out to a Steam update once every three or so months, since the developers tend to release updates towards the end of the quarter. So while quarters are January-March, April-June, July-September, and October-December, it winds up mostly being March, June, September, and December as when you should look forward to Steam updates.

Since I'm not sure which new update you're referring to, this is the full set of changelogs for updates and hotfixes that have happened since the game updated on Steam:

Version 0.3.43
  • Added Male Draconid Horns
  • Added Felian Jaguar skins
  • Added [UI] tooltips to indicate how to unlock Forms & Cosmetics
  • Added mouse control to dialogue
  • Fixed the "Blood Script" corpse not having a quest marker
  • Fixed an issue with the Loiterer's dialog during Blood Script
  • Fixed a problem with quest actor tracking during "Blood Script"
  • Fixed a cinematic glitch during "Blood Script"
  • Fixed problems with existing saves not working properly with new forms and cosmetic/dong unlocks
  • Fixed an issue with NPC mouths having strange lighting during dialog sometimes
  • Fixed procedural effects to be more performant
  • Fixed resolution issues on a large amount of Particles, Texture Memory etc
  • Changed "Twisted Missionary" animations to have a greater duration and improved organic motion (less like robots)
  • Changed Draconic Male to be unlocked via "Footsteps of the Dragon"
  • Changed spelling and punctuation for multiple conversion lines
  • Changed the majority of existing NPC's to use the new models
  • Changed the "Ancient Tome" to be in the Quest Items inventory
  • Updated Patreon credits
Version 0.3.44
  • Added new DSS scene - "Guard Bribe" (20 new animations)
  • Added new Anubite NPC to allow players to reset all Anubites from hostile via a bribe or a "bribe"
  • Fixed Draconid Females having no facial animation during sex scenes
  • Fixed an issue where Mered would be missing for some players on loading an old save
  • Fixed an issue where some players could not progress in Blood Script by talking to the Guard before inspecting the body after a certain stage was met
  • Fixed an issue with male clothing seller dialog which allowed player input
  • Fixed issues with the Bandages and Bedlahs for the new Jaguar and Grey Jaguar Skins
  • Changed NPC models to reduce tail helicoptering at distance
  • Changed DSS to allow location swapping.
Version 0.3.45
  • Fixed an issue with Save/Load for Mered
  • Changed the way speech animation ending works for Dialog to prevent some issues with some NPC speech animations.
Version 0.3.47
  • Added New skin for Female Jackal, "Fennec"
  • Added Two new skins for Male Draconid, "Ashen" and "Primeval"
  • Added New large member with three colour variants, "Void Tainted Manhood"
  • Fixed an issue where Crocodiles could play the Ahmes tail fucking scene
  • Fixed an issue with Ahmes interaction with the player and the Canopic Jar
  • Fixed a bug with an issue with the tints that connect to the member to player for multiple skins and forms
  • Fixed an issue with Mered on Save/Load for some players
  • Fixed an issue with the Save/Load for multiple unique NPCs
  • Fixed an issue with NPCs so that they will not continue to play the talk animation after dialog has completed
  • Changed the Goo Scenes, both the Jar and the Tuvan scene so the Male cannot complete the scene until it has been overhauled to work with them.
  • Removed the equine dong item from the Male Clothing Vendor
Version 0.3.48
  • Fixed an issue with the Void Tainted Manhood
Version 0.3.49
  • Fixed an issue with the Fennec Jackal skin
Please keep in mind that these are changelogs for the Patreon versions, and sharing a functional Patreon copy of the game involves providing more than enough information to compromise the Patreon account that downloaded the game and get it banned from future updates.
Do you have the changelog of version 0.3.50, which just came out recently?

shlomoDenowitz

Nov 2, 2019
Do you have the changelog of version 0.3.50, which just came out recently?
Changelog v0.3.50

• Added new MxM Scene - "Standing Behind" as a part of Bribe Payoff
  • Added new Standing Female/Futa Scene
  • Added new "Sketchy Draconid" NPC to bribe the Guards and get the new MxM scene
  • Added new Voice Acting for Citizens around Blood Script Corpse
  • Added new Voice Acting for Watchman around Blood Script Corpse
  • Fixed an issue with the Fenneck Jackal Skin
  • Fixed an issue with Multiple New Skins from v0.3.48->v0.3.59
  • Fixed an issue with the Cock Buldge for some models in some scenes

MajorGrubert

Jul 30, 2022
So I've just done the "Footsteps of the Dragon" quest.

When I touched the Vessel I changed into a draconic male and when I returned to Ahmes I was only given the choice to say "I dropped the Vessel and it broke" or "I haven't found it yet" and thus the quest doesn't complete . . .

What did I do wrong or is the quest buggered?

Oh, and I love the game. Very polished as it stands, somewhat better than some AAA games out there.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
So I've just done the "Footsteps of the Dragon" quest.

When I touched the Vessel I changed into a draconic male and when I returned to Ahmes I was only given the choice to say "I dropped the Vessel and it broke" or "I haven't found it yet" and thus the quest doesn't complete . . .

What did I do wrong or is the quest buggered?

Oh, and I love the game. Very polished as it stands, somewhat better than some AAA games out there.
Quest is slightly bugged, turn-in only works in the female draconic form.

Reactions: MajorGrubert

ebulimaster

May 16, 2020
I'm having troubles with the v0.3.42 , when it shows the carnal instict logo with the text "clik anywhere" the game seems to freeze itself. this was not happening with versions like v0.3.14. Edit: my bad, sorry, i wasn't executing it as an admin. Problem solved.

Last edited:

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
Okay, so about the game...
Like, I have done almost everything (I think) and at the end I was about to unlock last "member" of the list ,which is "Member Of Pure Essence", and for that I went to this area. So at the place I saw a urn, and proceed to take it, but out of nowhere this thing explodes and all I have was a little laugh in background and no urn/ item. I went there several times and urn didn't respawn. So at the end item is still locked on my list, and there is no way I can unlock it. What should I do, and also anyone having this problem ? 1659301965804.png

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Okay, so about the game...
Like, I have done almost everything (I think) and at the end I was about to unlock last "member" of the list ,which is "Member Of Pure Essence", and for that I went to this area. So at the place I saw a urn, and proceed to take it, but out of nowhere this thing explodes and all I have was a little laugh in background and no urn/ item. I went there several times and urn didn't respawn. So at the end item is still locked on my list, and there is no way I can unlock it. What should I do, and also anyone having this problem ? View attachment 1958051
There's a few urns in the area that will explode as an area hazard. The right one is in the area too, but it might be in a slightly different spot and will only be visible at night.

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
There's a few urns in the area that will explode as an area hazard. The right one is in the area too, but it might be in a slightly different spot and will only be visible at night.
Sadly I have only this. And after exploding, nothing else is spawning in this area...I checked couple times. And in different nights.

Mar 10, 2019
What DSS scenes are available in current steam build? Particularly male/female sex scenes.
I could find cowgirl and doggystyle scenes by randomized NPCs. Are there more that I missed?
If yes, how to find or unlock that?

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes