DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
So for some reason its not recognizing my saved games so wont let me load the game wants to force me to start over is their a solution to this.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
So for some reason its not recognizing my saved games so wont let me load the game wants to force me to start over is their a solution to this.
This is intentional, because the developers redid saves in order to fix the problem where saving could take upwards of thirty minutes for some people. The new save system is not fully compatible with older saves.

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
Is the available gay content in this game worth playing it?
Not yet, only 3 male forms you can be so far, human, draconid and jackal, while the rest are female/futa only, once the ratios are more even and all the released forms have a male counterpart, then it will be more worth playing. Its going to be a great game, but they only just started adding proper males into it, so it will take a few months of updates still until the male and gay content is at a worthwhile point. Id say either wait for the next steam update in a few months to give it a try, or wait until its officially in Alpha stage of development. By then it should be evened out and have enough content that everyone enjoys.

Now if you are talking about gay as in either lesbian or futa content, then sure jump right in plenty of women everywhere at the moment.

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
I am currently playing in Carnal Instinct, and I must say, I am not a furry, but I love the mechanical aspect of the game,I am amazed how good it's putted together. Like, For once I am seeing this stuff and not feel repulse (at least not that much as I was expecting), and from time to time I see like "hide options" on dialogue list, "Coming soon" and something like that, And because of that I am not sure if that is "Coming soon in next version of the game, which in order to have you need purchase in store and update" or like "coming soon in the next later when you will make much more progress".
How is it work, and current version on this thread 3.42 is last , and if not, are next versionshave more content or just bug-fix ?

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Trollnat

May 27, 2022
I can create saves while playing but even just exiting to the menu erases all progress. Any idea what could be causing this?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
from time to time I see like "hide options" on dialogue list, "Coming soon" and something like that, And because of that I am not sure if that is "Coming soon in next version of the game, which in order to have you need purchase in store and update" or like "coming soon in the next later when you will make much more progress".
Most of those are very old. The devs got a lot of complaints about adding those and have stopped doing it in favor of just adding content when it actually gets added. That's not to say they plan to sit on them forever, so much as it is to say that the ones they haven't added are waiting on systems, quests, and scenes the devs have yet to implement.

Reactions: kdaniel111

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
Most of those are very old. The devs got a lot of complaints about adding those and have stopped doing it in favor of just adding content when it actually gets added. That's not to say they plan to sit on them forever, so much as it is to say that the ones they haven't added are waiting on systems, quests, and scenes the devs have yet to implement.
Oh, I get it now. So Basically, new content will be added and not "predicted" in the dialogue lines. From your answer, I get that They still work on this game, so Is it know when exactly next pack with new content will be added?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Oh, I get it now. So Basically, new content will be added and not "predicted" in the dialogue lines. From your answer, I get that They still work on this game, so Is it know when exactly next pack with new content will be added?
The game gets two updates a month on Patreon and one update every quarter on Steam. This thread only updates with the Steam versions due to protections on Patreon builds, and the current quarter runs through the end of September, so the next update to this thread is likely late September or early October.

• Red Heart

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
The game gets two updates a month on Patreon and one update every quarter on Steam. This thread only updates with the Steam versions due to protections on Patreon builds, and the current quarter runs through the end of September, so the next update to this thread is likely late September or early October.

Thank you kind Sir ! Now I understand. Thanks for that clear response. So It seems I will look forward for next update quite a bit ;) I am curious what content they will add.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Thank you kind Sir ! Now I understand. Thanks for that clear response. So It seems I will look forward for next update quite a bit ;) I am curious what content they will add.
You can see some of what's pending on the . Specifically v0.3.43 onward are changes made after the latest Steam build.

leon.falkon

Feb 25, 2021
Please tell me when there will be updates to the steam version? I just finally bought the game, and hoped that updates had already appeared.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Please tell me when there will be updates to the steam version? I just finally bought the game, and hoped that updates had already appeared.
Steam gets one update each quarter on no particular schedule, so sometime between now and start of October, but probably closer to the end of that period.

mrkimrki

Feb 19, 2022
Does anyone have a fix for disappearing vases after saving and loading a game? I can't possibly get everything in 1 sitting.

Mar 10, 2019
Great game but I can hardly stand the furry stuff.. I am not a fan of furry at all but I am impressed with everything else. Just hoping they add more humans as NPC's as it seems 99% is furry, have been ignoring the faces and looking at everything else below, other than that great game
It's ok. I can't stand human content. Who the fuck would want to have sex with tail-less woman? XD

Akantor1710

Feb 15, 2022
The game's been out with the latest patch (v0.4.32) for over a month now, and yet people in this forums still comment like there's no new version considering this one is v0.3.32, what's more confusing is that there's also comments talking about the new version features like the DSS that wasn't in the previous one, so what's up with all that? Is it really the new version for download or the OP forgot to update the changelog?

leon.falkon

Feb 25, 2021
Steam gets one update each quarter on no particular schedule, so sometime between now and start of October, but probably closer to the end of that period.
It is very sad that the steam version has been updated for so long. It's just that after the summer I won't be up to games anymore, and I liked the game very much and would like to play it more with new content.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
The game's been out with the latest patch (v0.4.32) for over a month now, and yet people in this forums still comment like there's no new version considering this one is v0.3.32, what's more confusing is that there's also comments talking about the new version features like the DSS that wasn't in the previous one, so what's up with all that? Is it really the new version for download or the OP forgot to update the changelog?
Latest update for Patreon is v0.3.49, so I'm not sure what you're on about with the version numbers. The changelog in OP is up to date for the latest Steam version (v0.3.42), which is what OP has, and DSS is in the version of the game linked in OP. Further changelogs have been relegated to the second post in the thread due to how big the logs are.
It is very sad that the steam version has been updated for so long. It's just that after the summer I won't be up to games anymore, and I liked the game very much and would like to play it more with new content.
It averages out to a Steam update once every three or so months, since the developers tend to release updates towards the end of the quarter. So while quarters are January-March, April-June, July-September, and October-December, it winds up mostly being March, June, September, and December as when you should look forward to Steam updates.
Someone mind posting the new update details?
Since I'm not sure which new update you're referring to, this is the full set of changelogs for updates and hotfixes that have happened since the game updated on Steam:

Version 0.3.43
  • Added Male Draconid Horns
  • Added Felian Jaguar skins
  • Added [UI] tooltips to indicate how to unlock Forms & Cosmetics
  • Added mouse control to dialogue
  • Fixed the "Blood Script" corpse not having a quest marker
  • Fixed an issue with the Loiterer's dialog during Blood Script
  • Fixed a problem with quest actor tracking during "Blood Script"
  • Fixed a cinematic glitch during "Blood Script"
  • Fixed problems with existing saves not working properly with new forms and cosmetic/dong unlocks
  • Fixed an issue with NPC mouths having strange lighting during dialog sometimes
  • Fixed procedural effects to be more performant
  • Fixed resolution issues on a large amount of Particles, Texture Memory etc
  • Changed "Twisted Missionary" animations to have a greater duration and improved organic motion (less like robots)
  • Changed Draconic Male to be unlocked via "Footsteps of the Dragon"
  • Changed spelling and punctuation for multiple conversion lines
  • Changed the majority of existing NPC's to use the new models
  • Changed the "Ancient Tome" to be in the Quest Items inventory
  • Updated Patreon credits
Version 0.3.44
  • Added new DSS scene - "Guard Bribe" (20 new animations)
  • Added new Anubite NPC to allow players to reset all Anubites from hostile via a bribe or a "bribe"
  • Fixed Draconid Females having no facial animation during sex scenes
  • Fixed an issue where Mered would be missing for some players on loading an old save
  • Fixed an issue where some players could not progress in Blood Script by talking to the Guard before inspecting the body after a certain stage was met
  • Fixed an issue with male clothing seller dialog which allowed player input
  • Fixed issues with the Bandages and Bedlahs for the new Jaguar and Grey Jaguar Skins
  • Changed NPC models to reduce tail helicoptering at distance
  • Changed DSS to allow location swapping.
Version 0.3.45
  • Fixed an issue with Save/Load for Mered
  • Changed the way speech animation ending works for Dialog to prevent some issues with some NPC speech animations.
Version 0.3.47
  • Added New skin for Female Jackal, "Fennec"
  • Added Two new skins for Male Draconid, "Ashen" and "Primeval"
  • Added New large member with three colour variants, "Void Tainted Manhood"
  • Fixed an issue where Crocodiles could play the Ahmes tail fucking scene
  • Fixed an issue with Ahmes interaction with the player and the Canopic Jar
  • Fixed a bug with an issue with the tints that connect to the member to player for multiple skins and forms
  • Fixed an issue with Mered on Save/Load for some players
  • Fixed an issue with the Save/Load for multiple unique NPCs
  • Fixed an issue with NPCs so that they will not continue to play the talk animation after dialog has completed
  • Changed the Goo Scenes, both the Jar and the Tuvan scene so the Male cannot complete the scene until it has been overhauled to work with them.
  • Removed the equine dong item from the Male Clothing Vendor
Version 0.3.48
  • Fixed an issue with the Void Tainted Manhood
Version 0.3.49
  • Fixed an issue with the Fennec Jackal skin
Please keep in mind that these are changelogs for the Patreon versions, and sharing a functional Patreon copy of the game involves providing more than enough information to compromise the Patreon account that downloaded the game and get it banned from future updates.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes