nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
so the fix for freeing the slaves in the cages has been fixed but that update that fixes it has not be released?

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
I see people talking about 0.3.43, but I don't see a download link for this one, am I blind or it hasn't been uploaded yet?

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
I watched some gameplay of this last night I gotta say there's serious potential here, it almost runs like an MMORPG type of game and the mechanics have an Assassins Creed feel to it! Just from watching gameplay I love it!

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
What DSS scenes are available in current steam build? Particularly male/female sex scenes.
I could find cowgirl and doggystyle scenes by randomized NPCs. Are there more that I missed?
If yes, how to find or unlock that?
Pretty sure that's it for M/F DSS scenes in latest Steam build.
so the fix for freeing the slaves in the cages has been fixed but that update that fixes it has not be released?
It'll likely be in the next Steam build, which is due by the end of October.
Are there cheats and pregnancies yet
No
I see people talking about 0.3.43, but I don't see a download link for this one, am I blind or it hasn't been uploaded yet?
This thread only updates with Steam builds of the game because Patreon builds have protections on them. Without finding a way to bypass those protections, the thread would either update with a nonfunctional copy of the game (as has happened several times in the past) or will update with a copy of the game containing user-specific Patreon info that gets the account in question banned by the developers.

Reactions: Horrible Degenerate
Oct 5, 2017
This thread only updates with Steam builds of the game because Patreon builds have protections on them. Without finding a way to bypass those protections, the thread would either update with a nonfunctional copy of the game (as has happened several times in the past) or will update with a copy of the game containing user-specific Patreon info that gets the account in question banned by the developers.
I mean, t e c h n i c a l l y there is a way to make a 'nonfunctional' copy of a patreon build to work, but only if you've previously subscribed to their patreon and launched another version of the patreon build - not viable for general use

Reactions: Arwen Mays

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Most likely the game will be updated in the incentive only to the version. 0.3.56-0.3.66.
When the game is updated in steam, then it will be possible to download from here or other sites. And just go to patreon and buy a subscription and get earlier builds.
The game will not be released soon.
And yes, I immediately say the author requires about $ 10 for an early beta test.
In fact, these are minor updates that do not add anything special.
Just download the latest steam version and enjoy it. And paying $10 a month is kind of expensive (for me).
By the way, you can read about the future update on the kemono party website. Don't try to download. It's patreon protected.

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
How do the sex scenes work? Do they happen as part of events or can you get them through combat/defeat/sandbox?
you can encounter NPC and casually ask theme for that (and that gives you kind of "freedom" of manipulating a little bit of how it will play), or you have a quests to unlock curtain scripted scenes. Game is sandbox and quest like type, and NPC have 2-4 types of the sex scenes, while quest like scenes are more unique.

Reactions: Vyva

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
Help. This is sort of a stupid question, but i cant get past this wall. Theres isnt a climb button, is there. Sorry, just started, but could someone help me out
Screenshot (3).png

Fanboy-10

Mar 26, 2022
I bought this game on Steam. Nothing about it appealed to me; I have no interest in furries, futas or women with reptilian heads, yet I'm having fun with this game. It's odd that the only NPCs with human heads are men that I can't have sex with as a male: but that problem is solved by changing my gender, which I can do without having to start a new game. And it’s a good thing I can overlook a reptilian head on a nice female body. The sex scenes are good and the combat is good, but most of the quests are broken. The game has many strengths. I look forward to playing it again with new content and more options.

Reactions: kdaniel111

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
I bought this game on Steam. Nothing about it appealed to me; I have no interest in furries, futas or women with reptilian heads, yet I'm having fun with this game. It's odd that the only NPCs with human heads are men that I can't have sex with as a male: but that problem is solved by changing my gender, which I can do without having to start a new game. And it’s a good thing I can overlook a reptilian head on a nice female body. The sex scenes are good and the combat is good, but most of the quests are broken. The game has many strengths. I look forward to playing it again with new content and more options.
Right? I'm same as you. I am not a fun of furries but this game have so much potential and strong interesting stuff that I am ok with it in overall. Yet we're still waiting for more content, and if that's possible more interesting sex encounters as for quest and general exploration. While you finish the last quest, game seems so empty and there is nothing to do really... and thats a shame

Reactions: Fanboy-10
Mar 31, 2018
hi, has anyone been able to view this game's assets using umodel? i found the encryption keys on cs rin ru, but the pak doesn't seem to load

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes