TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
They are not related to the MC or FC in any way. I don't think having sex with 2 prostitutes that are sisters but not related to you counts as incest for this tread. Just saying.
Odd, I wasn't aware that this forum's tag definition for incest mentioned that at all:
Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]

• Sad
Reactions: Blueshift

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
" not related by blood " means step M/F/B/S but still relatives to you. Or maybe I got it wrong.
It says nothing at all about relation to the player character. Just that the sex act must include characters who are related to each other. A threesome where two of the participants are sisters absolutely qualifies as such.

• Sad
Reactions: Blueshift

Yuuwaku

Mar 17, 2018
UE5 will also feature the "story intro quest" rather than dumping the player unceremoniously on the docks. You'll have a chance to uncover the world anew, with far more lore to discover, enemies to encounter, and secrets to obtain - there are countless rewards for those interested in the history of Sabu and keen to explore.
Starting unceremoniously at the docks isn’t that bad of a beginning. It falls in line with the story that's being told. Haven't played this in awhile but if I'm remembering correctly, your character is not the first to walk the path and attempt to be part of the Eternal Orgy…it’s implied that some didn’t make it for whatever reason.

So, what makes the player/character any different from the rest? Why should the player/character have an introduction…they are unimportant to the world around them. What matters are the choices that you make throughout your journey. Will you go forth and become part of the Eternal Orgy? Or will you deviate…possibly creating your own way? Maybe even creating your own “Eternal Orgy” in the process?

That’s what I was seeing as a potential narrative. Gradually learning bits and pieces about the lore as an outsider feels more immersive to me….but we’ll see how the “story intro” works out.

[*]Romance NPC
What if…there was a romanceable centaur....and one of the unique aspects of the romance is that you could use them as your mount. Your character can ride on their horse half and hold onto them by the human portion. I haven’t done the new quest but Eleia may be good fit for that roll of romanceable centaur. Maybe there could even be a male variant for those that don't want to look at horse poon.

krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
Agree and honestly it would be awesome to be able to make characters more slender/skinny.
Yes, just because the game's artists have problems with anatomy - they don't know the proportions...)
Someone write to them otherwise we will have a game about a world in which everyone has problems with vitamin D deficiency)))

drofojolic1

Jan 31, 2018
ok, how do i fast travel? ive discovered the maps locations, but i click on it and nothing, so i dont know what else do i need to do

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I remember coming across and skipping this game because it was FMC and TMC but I see now there is a MMC?
Is there alot of content for the male MC or is it token at best?

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Will the breast size be reduced even more in the EU5 than it was in the last couple of versions of the EU4?

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes