Gurezo

May 13, 2018
The graphics look hella impressive. Pardon my lack of information, one may wonder as if assets from AC Origins were used. They are seriously that good.

bearattaq

Jul 30, 2020
Does anyone know how to activate the quest marker, it was working fine at first but then all of a sudden disappeared and i cant get it back even when in the quest log!

ForYourAddictions

Aug 2, 2021
I dont really get it. How do i craft Ingots? I have some fragments but i cant use them for anything. The Smith only craft Weapons. For what do you need this fragments?

Romusfps

Dec 22, 2020
nsane game. Amazing graphic, nice fight, interresting quest.

Just one problem, animation cutscene ... Need more possibility, like sex sandbox as wild life with choice of position.

Im not into animal but this game sell it very well. I hope the best for creator

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
what was the changelog for most recent update?
They don't do those anymore, since the vast majority of work is currently going into the unreleased UE5 version and these updates are just little odds and ends in the interim.

This update has some piercings and a strapless strap-on to let female characters play the male role in scenes that were previously inaccessible. Aside from that, we don't really get any details.

Darkwolves603

Mar 10, 2018
Summary of Patreon UE4 Update (V0.3.63)

Roadmap to be released in next update (Delayed due in part to developer bereavement)

New variable piercings for all forms except Void Daughter (Void Daughter currently has set version only)

1675437283472.png

1675437301048.png

New strapless dildo for females to use in male genital scenes

1675437394242.png

Once more, let us remember the key tenants of the Way of the Jackal:

1. Only Steam Versions are available here (Updated Quarterly, next update Late March/April)
2. Patreon builds are protected (Contains traceable data, requires sacrificing an account for every update). Doing so will likely expose the method used to achieve it resulting in the Devs wasting more time on security updates rather than content.
3. Megalinks get taken down almost instantly so aren't worth maintaining.
4. All Steam updates require a completely new save to function (No New Game plus or carry over yet). Bear that in mind if you're only looking to see new content.
5. The Devs maintain at least a cursory attention of this very public thread. Bear that in mind if you wish to brag about your 'Super Secret Patreon Hack' or 'This looks copied from <Insert game here>'.
6. Pregnancy and other requested features will be in UE5 only. Barely grounded speculation (No inside knowledge, merely based on previous patterns) would suggest that UE5 will go public on Steam likely earliest around June/July update (Maybe September/October).

Last edited:

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
This game is probably of the highest quality in the 3D open world erotic game genre. Absolutely stunning body model, animation and voice acting. Sadly I'm not a furry fan and don't really find those animal heads appealing or arousing. Both male and female human protagonist faces are beautiful though. Hopefully someday I could find a game like this that's not furry/monster/bestiality-oriented.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Currently your closest bet is probably a heavily modded Elder Scrolls or Fallout game over at loverslab with all the sexout mods
I've tried adding sexual mods to Skyrim, but was not exactly pleased with the result and decided to remove them. The adult mods didn't really blend into the context and the animations were pretty bad due to engine limitations. They did not make Skyrim more enjoyable, neither eroticism-wise nor gameplay-wise.

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
I've tried adding sexual mods to Skyrim, but was not exactly pleased with the result and decided to remove them. The adult mods didn't really blend into the context and the animations were pretty bad due to engine limitations. They did not make Skyrim more enjoyable, neither eroticism-wise nor gameplay-wise.
well ther is one mode that has a fluid movment from one pose to the next but its harder to set up then the usual modes

mancuskaj

Sep 29, 2017
This game is probably of the highest quality in the 3D open world erotic game genre. Absolutely stunning body model, animation and voice acting. Sadly I'm not a furry fan and don't really find those animal heads appealing or arousing. Both male and female human protagonist faces are beautiful though. Hopefully someday I could find a game like this that's not furry/monster/bestiality-oriented.
Too bad it has like five boring animations overall. Why do so many devs make a sex game and then get bogged down creating dumb shallow gameplay for it instead of the sex. (I know why, milking patrons and maybe they didn't want to make a sex game in the first place but being talentless hacks, nothing else they made would sell)

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Too bad it has like five boring animations overall. Why do so many devs make a sex game and then get bogged down creating dumb shallow gameplay for it instead of the sex. (I know why, milking patrons and maybe they didn't want to make a sex game in the first place but being talentless hacks, nothing else they made would sell)
so trying to make an actual game instead of a glorified scene viewer is milking money now huh
istg, some people

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Because they want to make a game and not videos?
None of the gameplay is ever interesting tho.
Which explains all of the people still paying for it then.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes