chibakarakitano

Apr 24, 2018
I've asked this before, but no one else seems to have taken notice that balls are missing from the genitals in dynamic sex scenes and it hasn't been fixed ever since that feature was introduced to the game. It looks specially ridiculous on male characters. Have the devs acknowledged this anywhere?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I thought that too at first but i cant find any new content (especially the centaur mare scene)
Have you tried starting a new game?

That was one issue that I had when I updated to the newest version, I couldn't find anything new, but when I started a new game, I was able to trigger that scene. The centaur spawns right next to the slave cage she was held in, once you free her during a quest.

Reactions: ER420R

ER420R

May 23, 2019
Have you tried starting a new game?

That was one issue that I had when I updated to the newest version, I couldn't find anything new, but when I started a new game, I was able to trigger that scene. The centaur spawns right next to the slave cage she was held in, once you free her during a quest.
Yes i did, i played the last update (when the new town with the drug questline was added) the centaur mare was allready there but without a scene.
And now i read "major content update", so i started a new game again but apart from a few random npc "lets fuck" scenes i saw nothing new

Reactions: CaptainBipto

ER420R

May 23, 2019
I've asked this before, but no one else seems to have taken notice that balls are missing from the genitals in dynamic sex scenes and it hasn't been fixed ever since that feature was introduced to the game. It looks specially ridiculous on male characters. Have the devs acknowledged this anywhere?
You can add ballsacks (diffrent sizes even) to your avatar in the "forms" tab, same page where the dicks are located all the way at the bottom
I think you dont even need to unlock them first Bild_2023-01-19_212931657.png

Last edited:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Hoping someone out there has 0.3.62, released on Jan 12th
As has already been said many times on this thread: Patreon builds don't get shared here because they require account-specific Patreon information to get to the title screen, and sharing it results in either the source of the leak being banned from the Patreon or several pages of complaints from people who downloaded it and can't get it to run.

Apollo211

Mar 6, 2021
As has already been said many times on this thread: Patreon builds don't get shared here because they require account-specific Patreon information to get to the title screen, and sharing it results in either the source of the leak being banned from the Patreon or several pages of complaints from people who downloaded it and can't get it to run.
what about the Subscribestar version?
Is the account information visible there?

bruhbruh77

Nov 24, 2020
The same has also been said for Captain Hardcore and Naughty Sandbox 2. However, people have used HTTP Response modifier cracks to get around this method with nobody having to sacrifice their Patreon account.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
The same has also been said for Captain Hardcore and Naughty Sandbox 2. However, people have used HTTP Response modifier cracks to get around this method with nobody having to sacrifice their Patreon account.
That won't work here, because the game isn't looking for a Patreon login. The game is looking for a file, saved to the computer, that contains information about the Patreon login.

Jan 23, 2023
Hey so I'm getting an issue with blurry textures. Does it happen to anyone else? If I set effects quality to anything above medium, its starts blurring textures on the models really bad and it moves around and pops in and out.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
For some reason, the Hefty Scrotum isn't showing up for me anyone else have this problem?
I noticed they didn't appear in the preview, but then I didn't actually set them on my character to see if they would appear in game, or if it's just a previewing error.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes