TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
In other words, just a couple of new scenes, several arrangements and not much else, right?

Wow, at this rate (at least for steam versions on steam) it's better to wait for December of this new year, which started with a small or medium noticeable difference, since a couple of versions ago the game, in my opinion, has stopped to advance.

And yes, the visuals are beautiful and the setting too, but come on, there is a lack of other types of content and that is the one that has been scarce for almost a year and a half.
It's almost like the vast majority of dev work is going somewhere else. Like the UE5 version of the game that is still pending. It's a shame there isn't any kind of announcement or information from the dev about that sort of thing.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
What graphics settings need to be changed so that "wraps" is displayed normally and not so?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is your GPU up to specs, might want to see if it meets min requirements? I turned my graphic options down to lowest just to see and didn't get that effect you show. So maybe it's missing some shader support or something. Although in the pick looks like it's missing the cloth textures.

Reactions: Darkwolves603

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Is your GPU up to specs, might want to see if it meets min requirements? I turned my graphic options down to lowest just to see and didn't get that effect you show. So maybe it's missing some shader support or something. Although in the pick looks like it's missing the cloth textures.
Perhaps. The rest of the clothes seem to be displayed normally.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Perhaps. The rest of the clothes seem to be displayed normally.
I had the same problem. I don't remember for sure, but the fix might have been pushing isotropic filtering and/or textures to max.

Some settings need a game restart to take effect, even though the game doesn't say it.

Darkwolves603

Mar 10, 2018
this good?
this good(-ish).

Solid foundation set for sex, quest and combat gameplay, interesting concepts, massive player customisation (Gender, Genitals, Race, Body Shape), excellent graphics (Assuming your PC is up to it).

Still very much early days with bugs to work out and a world to fill.

Recent public releases have slowed because they're working on a completely new UE5 build estimated (Not confirmed) for Steam release around Sep/Oct 2023.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
this good(-ish).

Solid foundation set for sex, quest and combat gameplay, interesting concepts, massive player customisation (Gender, Genitals, Race, Body Shape), excellent graphics (Assuming your PC is up to it).

Still very much early days with bugs to work out and a world to fill.

Recent public releases have slowed because they're working on a completely new UE5 build estimated (Not confirmed) for Steam release around Sep/Oct 2023.
........ that is almost an entire year...... ;/

Darkwolves603

Mar 10, 2018
........ that is almost an entire year...... ;/
As I said, not confirmed but likely based on previous examples. Earlier might be June/July, really unlucky might be Dec 2023. It all depends on when the Patreon backers get it. They're releasing a schedule likely at the end of the month.

Patreon (Which can't be practically hacked so don't bother) will likely get the first UE5 build around Mar/Apr at the earliest. Next Steam update (Mar/Apr) will likely be the final UE4 build. After that June/July or Sep/Oct (Since Steam updates to the current Patreon build every 3 months) will likely get the UE5 assuming the Patreons have had atleast a few months to exclusively test it.

If its any help, you can either support their Patreon when it comes out (This thread and others update with news but not builds) and get instant access. Or, you can wait for the Steam version which will likely have some additional content compared to the first release and will hopefully have dealt with some of the worst game-breaking bugs.

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
I had the same problem. I don't remember for sure, but the fix might have been pushing isotropic filtering and/or textures to max.

Some settings need a game restart to take effect, even though the game doesn't say it.
I had the exactly same problem too last version I played and I resolved it by fooling around on the graphics settings.

Have it again but I can't seem to find a way to fix it. Wrappings and body fur turn all blurry the moment I enter conversation with someone.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes