Darkwolves603

Mar 10, 2018
so from what I'm getting just buy the game cus the devs keeps tabs on this thread?
Not really. As stated previously Steam has much weaker restrictions so it was inevitable that version would be cracked.

More a general suggestion that maybe its not a good idea to go around vocally asking for/bragging about 'This whole things a scam, several years sucking up Patreon cash with no results' or 'Here's a way to break the Patreon security' if you want the Devs to actually continue focussing on making the game we're all apparently so interested in.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
There's two uncensored versions, wich them is the latest? The Patreon one or the Substar one?

Silverraaven

Mar 17, 2018
What does the carnal instinct level even do? A status page showing your actual hp, stamina, defense and such would be nice. Or maybe I’m just not seeing such a menu?

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Blood Script quest is broken for me.

Nearby draconid and city guards that I'm supposed to talk to never spawned. I've talked to everyone on the map that I could find (yes, the whole map) and even glitched myself inside some of the buildings near the quest to see if they're stuck inside but no luck.
This was a fresh game too, so that's not a fix.

Darkwolves603

Mar 10, 2018
Blood Script quest is broken for me.

Nearby draconid and city guards that I'm supposed to talk to never spawned. I've talked to everyone on the map that I could find (yes, the whole map) and even glitched myself inside some of the buildings near the quest to see if they're stuck inside but no luck.
This was a fresh game too, so that's not a fix.
Have you progressed the main quests? Pretty sure it doesn't start until after Law and Order or Winter Winds.

Reactions: Ssato243

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Have you progressed the main quests? Pretty sure it doesn't start until after Law and Order or Winter Winds.
I am having, pretty much, the exact same problem that MM79 is having. I have done pretty much every quest in the game, except for playing 'ride the pony' with the slaver with the stud centaur, and when I triggered the quest Blood Script, I cannot find the Draconid, the Town Guards, and I still have a talk to civilians item to do. I could speak to the Jackal girl, near the body, the City Guard, and the Scribe, but that's it, there's no other NPCs to talk to other than the 'let's have sex' NPCs.

I remember when I was bumbling around at the beginning of my game, I stumbled across, and spoke to, a Stranger who talked about seeing blood everywhere and i looked around for anything, but when I couldn't find anything, I just moved on with the game. I wonder if talking to that one NPC, might have screwed up something in the quest.

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
tbh its been 2 years of pregnancy being promised every october every year it gets pushed out I had stopped supporting in patreon a while ago its ridiculous.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
tbh its been 2 years of pregnancy being promised every october every year it gets pushed out I had stopped supporting in patreon a while ago its ridiculous.
They only promised pregnancy in October once, and it hasn't had a date attached to it at all since late 2021. (And promise is a loaded word considering it was on a roadmap that got tossed out the window as a result of their subscriber poll completely reshuffling dev priorities)

We already know, via a full post on the subject, that literally the entire reason the UE5 version of the game has been delayed is the pregnancy mechanic. More specifically, the devs have explicitly gone over the fact that the faction tied to pregnancy and childbirth is in an area they want to properly build and detail, and that UE5 release is waiting on that (and specifically that!) before it's out the door.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Is the game geared towards playing only male characters? Is it fun to play as a female character?

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
In other words, just a couple of new scenes, several arrangements and not much else, right?

Wow, at this rate (at least for steam versions on steam) it's better to wait for December of this new year, which started with a small or medium noticeable difference, since a couple of versions ago the game, in my opinion, has stopped to advance.

And yes, the visuals are beautiful and the setting too, but come on, there is a lack of other types of content and that is the one that has been scarce for almost a year and a half.

• Sad
Reactions: junior20000
4.00 star(s) 85 Votes