stalkerKiller

May 1, 2021
Does anyone have any working sliders for this version? The old slider save edits no longer are working with this version. I would really really appreciate it if anyone does have some.

Or atleast a way to reset the Quests would be helpful. I am using a sav with all unlocked, and all the quests looks to be reset, but the Eye is missing on the first anubis quest. Left. This sav has the sliders extended.
in C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Carnal_Instinct\Saved

Reactions: TheVegnar

Axelluu

Sep 8, 2018
how large is the game? rar says 3gb and steam says only 4gb, no way an open world UE4/5 with graphics like this is that small.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
how large is the game? rar says 3gb and steam says only 4gb, no way an open world UE4/5 with graphics like this is that small.
Nah, that's correct. UE4 games don't actually need to be massive or super intensive to run. It's just that we see a lot of developers who don't know how to use the unreal engine asset pipeline properly on this forum, so I understand why you have that impression.

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Since no one answered this question of a fellow member yet I'm asking again since I'm also interested in the answer to this:

There is a non-consensual roleplay toggle in the "Gameplay" tab of the settings menu however I have yet to see any NC or CNC content. What does it affect? Are there certain characters or events that trigger NC content?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
300 Million years in the future, when Dinosaurs now rule the earth again :)
The funny thing about all this is that if it weren't for the pregnancy mechanic, we'd probably have the UE5 build by now. The single biggest reason cited for the latest UE5 delay was that they couldn't sufficiently finish the region you'd have to go to in order to meet up with a specific faction, and that faction is a core part of the pregnancy-related quest and story content.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
The funny thing about all this is that if it weren't for the pregnancy mechanic, we'd probably have the UE5 build by now. The single biggest reason cited for the latest UE5 delay was that they couldn't sufficiently finish the region you'd have to go to in order to meet up with a specific faction, and that faction is a core part of the pregnancy-related quest and story content.
I know :?

Bigster01

Oct 27, 2018
Since no one answered this question of a fellow member yet I'm asking again since I'm also interested in the answer to this:

There is a non-consensual roleplay toggle in the "Gameplay" tab of the settings menu however I have yet to see any NC or CNC content. What does it affect? Are there certain characters or events that trigger NC content?
The NC content has been in the game for a couple years now. When playing as a male character you can pay to rape some slaves kept in the stocks, there's a male and futa slave IIRC.
There's also the slime in a jar.

Reactions: Thanatos

puffn34

Feb 26, 2020
Bei der Verarbeitung Ihrer Anfrage ist ein Fehler aufgetreten:

Dieses Produkt steht in Ihrem Land derzeit nicht zur Verfügung.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes