TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
last update was months ago and now all they added was a scene where you (as a futa protag) fuck a horse? wow merry christmas everybody better get out your wallets and hustle over to their patreon
We haven't exactly been getting more over on the Patreon. The devs gave subscribers a choice: less content for a long time as a result of developing everything twice (once for UE4, once again for UE5), or next to no content for a much shorter timeframe as they power through the minimum requirements to get the UE5 version of the game out the door.

Subscribers responded en masse to the poll, and the result was overwhelmingly in favor of UE5 ASAP.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I am pretty sure, everything in the EU4 has been cut and will not be added to the EU5. It was mentioned there is a whole new starting point & place. Not saying it won't or couldn't happen, just the likely chance of it happening is low.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I'm also confused about the version question. In game the version is stated to be 3.59, not the 3.60 that's been advertised by the download/torrent files. What gives?

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
Carnal Instinct Russian version, the game hangs at the very beginning when you accept the mission

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I'm also confused about the version question. In game the version is stated to be 3.59, not the 3.60 that's been advertised by the download/torrent files. What gives?
This is steam version 3.60 the dev furries didn't change the version nr.....

MechanicOnDuty

Aug 30, 2018
This game.. I was sceptical, but this game man.. In its final state we are talking assassin's creed odyssey shit. Graphics, mechanics. Damn. This deserves my sincerest congrats. For a lewd game lads, this is a gem. Not only the tits, but the story is great too. thanks for reading. goodbye for now.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
I have a question. This is my first time playing this but the genre said futa/trans protagonist. Do I have to get a quest to make my character a futa? Cause I don't see anything in the character creation screen or am I looking at something wrong?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I have a question. This is my first time playing this but the genre said futa/trans protagonist. Do I have to get a quest to make my character a futa? Cause I don't see anything in the character creation screen or am I looking at something wrong?
In the character creation, there's a separate menu for “crotch”, and you can select a dick even if your character is female, which is how you get a futa.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
In the character creation, there's a separate menu for “crotch”, and you can select a dick even if your character is female, which is how you get a futa.
Ah ok thanks for answering. If I can ask another question tho and if you can answer it I would much appreciate it. If you are a patreon supporter can you tell me if the steam version and the patreon version receives update faster than the free version of the game? Cause I thing about getting it on steam.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Ah ok thanks for answering. If I can ask another question tho and if you can answer it I would much appreciate it. If you are a patreon supporter can you tell me if the steam version and the patreon version receives update faster than the free version of the game? Cause I thing about getting it on steam.
$7 patrons get updates every month. $20 patrons get updates twice a month. Steam version gets updated every 3–4 months. However, Steam version is a single purchase, whereas Patreon is obviously a subscription.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Does anyone have any working sliders for this version? The old slider save edits no longer are working with this version. I would really really appreciate it if anyone does have some.

Or atleast a way to reset the Quests would be helpful. I am using a sav with all unlocked, and all the quests looks to be reset, but the Eye is missing on the first anubis quest. Left. This sav has the sliders extended.

Last edited:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Okay, Is there a way to get the scene with Eleia If you didn't pressure the Slaver into admitting who that was? Nvm I am just stupid.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes