Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
The game characters look for the most part, between furry and aliens which is a very weird but interesting combination. Normally, games like this wouldn't interest me, but it's beautifully crafted and the artwork is incredible. So, I'll give it a shot, and if it keeps my interest, I'll buy it through my Steam account (y).

May 6, 2019
Oh I remember this a while back, it use to be very enticing, or is it something else? had a similar name, am I the only one? Now I have to look it up cause I cant remember what it was called and its gonna bug me all week.

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
Can someone help me please ?

I'm stuck in the quest "No Rest for the wicked"

When I have the 5 flowers, the game tells me there are still some missing, but there are none left and when I go to the quest giver, then he tells me I have only collected 3, but that's not true I have 5 flowers in the inventory.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
They say there are new sex scene(s) with this update but i have a feeling its only 1 with the centuar...
Just read the dev-blog. It's for futa protags only. So I'm just gonna go ahead and skip this one till they actually bother to put in the male protag stuff.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes