Takezo1000

Oct 17, 2020
Is there a way to quickly get carnal instinct xp? Doing sex with random citizens net you 50, but to reach lvl 10 it takes a LOT of xp.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CarnalInstinct-0.3.60
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

IceCrowStudio

Dev of "Sylvara: The Slut of Eldrith"
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
i can't find Eleia the Centauress where the map says, is it a bug or something?

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
i can't find Eleia the Centauress where the map says, is it a bug or something?
To find a new, centavorsha. You need to complete a new quest. I got everything new only when I started a new game. There was nothing new in the old saves. It's just a fiasco, to play a new one you have to start the game again! (((

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I download from Gofile and Mediafire and it's a v0.3.59, is something wrong with it ? Do we need to wait someone to share v.3.60?
Gofile link in first page is for 3.59 where is 3.60?
I don't know where they got v0.3.60 from for the Steam update, because that's the version for the November Patreon update and I didn't see a version in the Steam announce or Steam page when I took a quick look. If it says v0.3.59 in the download, that's probably correct because it's far more recent than the last Steam version.
Is there pregnancy or impregnation?
Just as with most of the updates for the last year, it's still just the one impregnation-themed quest that doesn't really go anywhere. The devs have stated that pregnancy is already fully implemented in the UE5 build and will be included from the start once we finally get access to that one, but timeline is TBD.
can you play as a male yet?
are there any males getting fucked?
You've been able to play as a male for over a year. The dynamic sex system has some M/M scenes in it, but the only scene marked on the map from the older system that involves fucking a male (as opposed to being fucked by one) is way off to the west, with the pair of slaves who are imprisoned in some stocks.
is there any log with the changes? im searching for it but dont see it
Nope. Devs have stopped providing changelogs for UE4 builds as the work on them is mostly secondary to the work they're putting in to get UE5 out the door.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Freespectrum

Jul 26, 2020
Hello guys I have a weird behavior where the screen goes black and white everytime I left click. I don't know why it started to do that It was all fine until a random point when it started. Any thing obvious that Im missing?

DKnight

Feb 9, 2018
I don't know where they got v0.3.60 from for the Steam update, because that's the version for the November Patreon update and I didn't see a version in the Steam announce or Steam page when I took a quick look. If it says v0.3.59 in the download, that's probably correct because it's far more recent than the last Steam version.

Just as with most of the updates for the last year, it's still just the one impregnation-themed quest that doesn't really go anywhere. The devs have stated that pregnancy is already fully implemented in the UE5 build and will be included from the start once we finally get access to that one, but timeline is TBD.

You've been able to play as a male for over a year. The dynamic sex system has some M/M scenes in it, but the only scene marked on the map from the older system that involves fucking a male (as opposed to being fucked by one) is way off to the west, with the pair of slaves who are imprisoned in some stocks.

Nope. Devs have stopped providing changelogs for UE4 builds as the work on them is mostly secondary to the work they're putting in to get UE5 out the door.
So we need to start a new game to see new content? cause i load my old save and don't see anything new.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes