Mar 10, 2019
Someone please share 0.3.60 version save files with old quests completed.
I don't have time to play this over and over again with every new build.
Thanks.

leon.falkon

Feb 25, 2021
I hope to be heard by the authors of this game. Thank you very much for what you are doing, and I hope that both versions will be great. But I have questions. 1. Will there be a variety in terms of weapons (I would like to see two-handed axes instead of two-handed swords. more diverse one-handed swords. and make the spears one-handed so that they can be used together with a shield). 2. The presence of a variety of localization (in my case, Russian). Well, I congratulate everyone on the upcoming new year. I wish you all happiness, love, and good health to you and your loved ones.

stalkerKiller

May 1, 2021
Wandered from mega version v0.3.59 why then [Unreal Engine] Carnal Instinct [v0.3.60] [Team Carnal Instinct] ?

Last edited:

at433

Oct 20, 2017
There's a warp stone in the ruins close to the Guardian's boss room.
wheres that warp stone? i need to kill the tomb guardian
i really wouldnt want to return for the void spirit which i still dont have

is there a way to cheat in this game, to finish a quest, by console or editing saves?

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
CarnalInstinct-0.3.60
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !
Can I get a torrent with actual seeders? thanks

Lkon30

Aug 16, 2017
Bought this game steam just today and I get even get people to come to the camp it is blocked off. I am kinda regretting for buying it should I get a refund on it?

at433

Oct 20, 2017
how to get to the pickup location in liquid gold??
its an empty spot on top of a mountain.. per map

how to "wait" in this game, since i need to be there at midnight?

Mar 10, 2019
Can I get a torrent with actual seeders? thanks
RPDL are NOT torrents as we understand torrenting. These are private torrents, where the tracker will accept you only when you get freshly generated torrent file with fresh password that is associated with your account where you are still logged in when your torrent client connects the tracker server using the password embedded in tracker path in that torrent file.
In short, it's not what it looks like. And I don't like it.

Reactions: crazymonkey923

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
Just read the dev-blog. It's for futa protags only. So I'm just gonna go ahead and skip this one till they actually bother to put in the male protag stuff.
This seems like a Fenoxo's game, with only content aimed for a futa protag, which is lame for the potential the game has.

Feb 22, 2020
last update was months ago and now all they added was a scene where you (as a futa protag) fuck a horse? wow merry christmas everybody better get out your wallets and hustle over to their patreon

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes