pingmitzi

Formerly 'pingryon'
Nov 28, 2019
Mered is not there in the Blood Script quest even though I began a fresh game and completed the Law and Order quest. I can't finish the quest.
Screenshot 2022-12-30 083403.png Screenshot 2022-12-30 083236.png

Last edited:

Darkwolves603

Mar 10, 2018
Does Eleia have a scene yet? i cant seem to get it
Start New Game
Start Liquid Gold Quest (Search for the missing Centaur Guard). Head to the estate west of the Docks starting point.
Progress until you meet the Slaver. Make sure to ask the Quest giver for leads.
Kill the Slaver (May be a way to barter/convince, this is quickest)
Release Eleia
Be a Futa
Profit!

• Red Heart
Reactions: V-Kun and TheVegnar

Syndra

Apr 21, 2018
Is there actually pregnancy content in the game yet? I've been following the road map for a while I think and I haven't noticed any significant changes, I'm not sure how often they update the roadmap itself, but it seems the game is updated often enough.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Is there actually pregnancy content in the game yet? I've been following the road map for a while I think and I haven't noticed any significant changes, I'm not sure how often they update the roadmap itself, but it seems the game is updated often enough.
At the moment it's still just the one impregnation-themed quest.

becmuda1704

Jun 4, 2021
there will be in UE5 build

that's what she said

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
Start New Game
Start Liquid Gold Quest (Search for the missing Centaur Guard). Head to the estate west of the Docks starting point.
Progress until you meet the Slaver. Make sure to ask the Quest giver for leads.
Kill the Slaver (May be a way to barter/convince, this is quickest)
Release Eleia
Be a Futa
Profit!
Ahhhh you need to be futa. thanks for the info dude and happy new year! bless

Reactions: Darkwolves603

Darkwolves603

Mar 10, 2018
Summary of Patreon Update (V0.3.61)

Roadmap to be released in January, including public release date for UE5 version
Further UE4 updates will be quests and/or sex content only (Pregnancy, Rideable Mounts etc. will be UE5 only)
New Threesome DDS scene added (Futa only, Male/Female to be added)
New Beaded Négligée added
New Cheetah Skin for felines added

At this time of New Year and New Beginnings, let us remember the key tenants of the Way of the Jackal:

1. Only Steam Versions are available here (Just updated in last few days. Updated Quarterly, next update Late March/April)
2. Patreon builds are protected (Contains traceable data, requires sacrificing an account for every update). Doing so will likely expose the method used to achieve it resulting in the Devs wasting more time on security updates rather than content.
3. Megalinks get taken down almost instantly so aren't worth maintaining.
4. All Steam updates require a completely new save to function (No New Game plus or carry over yet). Bear that in mind if you're only looking to see new content.
5. The Devs maintain at least a cursory attention of this very public thread. Bear that in mind.
6. As above, Pregnancy and other requested features will be in UE5 only. Barely grounded speculation (No inside knowledge, merely based on previous patterns) would suggest that UE5 will go public on Steam likely earliest around June/July update (Maybe September/October).

943a97b18797f40252d602679484273c01fcd1a38529dd6aec4bc4a6a56f6d62.png

7b0f979b66414e8f0c5f13a719c10bbd16be6e392f34870f6abb43af98f18dc5.jpg

a1ex91

Oct 14, 2020
Hey, can anybody share saves where all quests are completed and all scenes are available. Don't have time to play and unlock all. Thanks.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes