AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Yeah, I did that but still no sign of them being needed. Sure, I haven't gone through every single one but I crafted the sword, longsword and daggers up to the icy upgrade and nothing. Maybe they're either fluff or meant to be used in some future feature.
Entirely possible I mean its probably going to change sooner rather than later with the UE5 version

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
I noticed this has the Pregnancy tag now, is it actually in there or is it a text and or ending only thing?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I noticed this has the Pregnancy tag now, is it actually in there or is it a text and or ending only thing?
Current version has unsuccessful impregnation attempt (which yes, is enough to warrant a pregnancy tag on this site …).

I believe the UE5 version recently released to patrons does have proper pregnancy, but it’ll be a few months before it comes to Steam (and is shared here).

Kantarus27

Apr 13, 2022
Is anyone with the UE5 build willing to talk about the pregnancy content? maybe post a screenshot or two if you're allowed (idk if you have an NDA or something) They're been hyping it up for a while now yet have been pretty cagey as to what it entails and its content/mechanics.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Is anyone with the UE5 build willing to talk about the pregnancy content? maybe post a screenshot or two if you're allowed (idk if you have an NDA or something) They're been hyping it up for a while now yet have been pretty cagey as to what it entails and its content/mechanics.
There's no NDA or anything, but I haven't had time to get that far and the one time I did have time I ran into a menu bug (which is supposedly fixed now) that resulting in me being forced to close the game without saving and lose my progress.

Kantarus27

Apr 13, 2022
There's no NDA or anything, but I haven't had time to get that far and the one time I did have time I ran into a menu bug (which is supposedly fixed now) that resulting in me being forced to close the game without saving and lose my progress.
Ah okay, well if you ever do make it that far be sure to post something about it, I'm more curious than anything else given how little they have shown of it publicly.

Reactions: StrikeHole

Dark918

Mar 4, 2021
Sheeesh! I may even hold off on pulling the trigger on a day one Steam buy if it's buggy, probably wait awhile and see what some youtuber streams of it in the meantime.
By the time u get an updated Public build all the bugs should be ironed out. And it won’t take a launcher to run

Reactions: Remnant-1

Dark918

Mar 4, 2021
in reference to the unreal 4 build does anyone know how to get the scene for the inquisitor of bast? I’d go searching myself but unfortunately my pc ran into issues and I’m out of commission for a week if not longer

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
I know photo mode isn't an option, yet. But is there a way to like freeze time or something? To take a bunch of screenshots before the sun goes down and you gotta wait till it comes back up? Aside from sleeping till a certain hour in camp that is.

Filet_Royale

May 1, 2023
It doesn't save game progression, neither from saving from the menu nor with the quicksave button. When looking in-game the saves are there but as soon as i close the game and reopen it the saves are gone and i have to redo everything

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
Anyway
I would be interested in this too, screencap or share what exactly "it is" currently, can also just message directly if unsure they can post

Dark918

Mar 4, 2021
Anyway

I would be interested in this too, screencap or share what exactly "it is" currently, can also just message directly if unsure they can post
if you’re that interested join the discord or you could always go the patreon route it’s like 10 dollars

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Anyway

if you’re that interested join the discord or you could always go the patreon route it’s like 10 dollars
Someone in the discord finally shared some screens of their character's pregnancy progression. No word on whether the last screen was the end or just when they stopped sharing:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Mountain.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
for the full details of the Ascended Release and our notes on the new launcher and this initial release of the Unreal Engine 5 build of the game.

Avatar can now get their hands on the Unreal Engine 5 release, along with a whole bunch of bug fixes for Ascended+ patrons. Please find the bug fixes/patch notes below (As always this is not a full list, just the highlights):
Patch Notes:
  • Fixed various issues with Saving/Loading
  • Added invisible walls to Behold and Felreq Bossfights to prevent the player from breaking the fight
  • Fixed an issue with the player missing a penis/hair in the cosmetics menu when wearing a helmet/skirt
  • Fixed an issue with Pregnancy Buffs not being properly removed after pregnancy, causing stacking pregnancy issues
  • Fixed loading/spatially loading issues with various NPCs around the world
  • Added additional markers/waypoints in Behold to aid the player
  • Added additional markers to Until Death
  • Added functionality to quest tracking so that once a quest is complete, it will automatically track the next quest in the chain
  • Fixed an issue with Lipsync on various NPCs
  • Changed a shader value setting which should improve performance for users and reduce some ghosting issues in custscenes/DSS scenes, however this will cause some stuttering in the morph screen
  • Added icons to the Character Screen to indicate if Virility/Fertility Content is enabled/disabled
  • Added Icons/Buttons for Show/Hide balls & Set Aroused/Flaccid states for Genitals
  • Fixed an issue where player heads were incorrectly hidden during some sex scenes due to a helmet being equipped
  • Fixed a modelling issue with Female mesh not being weighted properly
  • Changed the Felreq Boss Fight particles to imrpove performance
  • Fixed major issue with pickup interactables being duped on load for some users causing major load issues
  • Fixed collisions on many meshes around the world
  • Added the ability to Press "M" to open the world map
  • Changed some Felreq AI behaviour to improve the bossfight
  • Fixed Felian hair so the hair will automatically match the Felian skin you have equipped and change colour
  • Fixed the quest Objective text for multiple objectives
  • Fixed a bug which prevented right clicking on quests to track
  • Changed Anhur and the fieldhand's materials to better suit two dead Jackals
  • Fixed some gaps in the map and missing foliage

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes