TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
can anyone get the new version for us now please? or are we still need to wait?
Sure, it's easy to share so long as you're willing to sacrifice a patreon account. The alternative, without finding a way to bypass the game's protections, is sharing a version that doesn't work and immediately adding ten pages of "Why isn't the game working?" posts to the thread because nobody can be bothered to read before clicking the big shiny download button.

Otherwise, just wait another two weeks for the Steam version to drop.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I bought this game on steam, it's not that bad so far, i like it, i just wish you can change the eye types in the character customization, also looking forward to the ue5 update, and with them making the map bigger, they should add some type of mount system to the game, but ue5 release on steam is soon as an opt-in beta branch of the game.

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
...looking forward to the ue5 update, and with them making the map bigger, they should add some type of mount system to the game.
The devs have said the first UE5 version will have the game's first mounts - the Aadi to ride horseback and a boat to sail.

Hope they added some m/m content... that isnt just the lizard guy in the alley
Also there's a roadmap for future romanceable characters/companions.

More info here:
Aadi.png Roadmap2023-Romance.png

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Also there's a roadmap for future romanceable characters/companions.

More info here:
View attachment 2778846 View attachment 2778838
Does anyone know what the deal is with relationship types? Does Neri being "strict monogamy" mean we actually can't romance her if we are romancing anyone else? I guess there's something to be said for variety, but if that's the case it seems a bit out of place considering how the game currently is. Maybe that's the harem enjoyer in me speaking though

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
Does anyone know what the deal is with relationship types? Does Neri being "strict monogamy" mean we actually can't romance her if we are romancing anyone else? I guess there's something to be said for variety, but if that's the case it seems a bit out of place considering how the game currently is. Maybe that's the harem enjoyer in me speaking though
Not entirely sure what the restrictions are, but here's a post that was on the discord:

"With our relationships we intend to have a few directions they can follow. This will vary per character, and not every NPC will be open to every type of relationship. Some may not be interested in romance, whilst others will shun partners who want a purely physical dynamic. Some relationship dynamics will be locked behind your DSS level. Once chosen, the relationship dynamic is permanent.

Our first potential romantic partner is Damaris, the barmaid/owner of The Rampant Lioness, a once thriving Lybos-style taberna situated on Tal-Senet. She'll begin as a big-busted feline form (probably Felian but this isn't 100% confirmed) female, though there will be the option for her to become a futa.

The default/canonical option available for Damaris is 'romantic', enabling dinner together, fireside lovemaking, and that style of interaction. What we want is to decide on which other dynamics you'd like to have available for our busty barmaid. Vote for as many as you like but there will be a hard-cap of three relationship types, so only one or two of the following can win with Damaris. That said these will appear for other NPCs so keep an eye out. Options in alphabetic order;

Brood-Crazed: Once she's experienced pregnancy, Damaris realises she wants nothing more than to mother your offspring. All. Of. Them. Conversations will become fixated on her desire to get pregnant or, if she's pregnant, about her growing belly and swelling breasts. She'll no longer engage in any sex act that wastes the player's seed, though she will gain pregnancy-related options such as breeding-specific positions and the player nursing/milking her breasts. She may eventually seek to leave with the Aethio to reunite with her offspring.

Companions with Benefits: Damaris and the player aren't romantically interested in each other, but they do find one another physcially attractive. The relationship, such as it is, becomes more an "order pizza roast Aadi and fuck" scenario. Damaris will never get jealous of other lovers the player may have.

Femdom, 24/7: Damaris discovers that, despite her shy exterior, she has a dominant side. She will become assertive in what she wants and tell the player exactly how she wants to be serviced. Not limited to sex, Damaris will also expect the player to undertake menial tasks and may verbally belittle them (not too harshly). Sexually players can expect plenty of face-sitting and girl-on-top, though she may deny them orgasms. Pegging (or just dominant fucking if Damaris becomes a futa) is also on the table. Damaris may require the player to don a chastity belt to deepen the relationship.

Gentle Femdom, 24/7: Halfway between femdom and romantic, Damaris is very much in charge of the dynamic but not overly dominant. Sex is still femdom in nature but more intimate.

Royal Treatment: Damaris remains (relatively) chaste, rarely going to second base and NEVER beyond third. Player treats her like a princess, showering her with compliments and doing everything for her in a doting way. Romance option on steroids. You may even get a glimpse her ankle if you're lucky.

Slave Roleplay: Damaris discovers a submissive side and dons an inert slave collar to become the property of the player. An actual enchanted slave collar would bind her to the player's desire, but this one lacks any actual enchantment. Instead Damaris willingly submits herself to the whims of the player, taking on the role of a slave but with a 'safe word' for if things ever get too intense. She cannot be sold as she is not actually a slave and can leave should she want to."

The highest votes (by far) were Brood-Crazed and Slave Roleplay. Presumably the other options will be available on other NPCs.

Last edited:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020

• Fixed the missing haircards on the Felian
  • Fixed an issue where starting a new game carried over some variables from a loaded game, meaning some items were missing
  • Fixed an issue with Kethra's Gifts being consumed multiple times giving you unlimited essence
  • Fixed various bugs with pickup weapons duplicating causing many issues with performance over time with multiple saves
  • Fixed an issue with the Masquerade fight invisible walls not disappearing after the fight
  • Fixed some morphs not initially applying on load
  • Fixed some materials incorrectly applies to cursed ones
  • Fixed an issue with the campfire so you can no longer open the inventory or map while in the campfire, causing a softlock
  • Added the ability to press escape to leave a campfire
  • Fixed an issue with the Masquerade cutscene which made the player look blurry
  • Fixed issues with Samia's pregnancy not always working and not loading correctly
  • Fixed an issue with Asim's overlap not stopping the player running
  • Fixed various map collision issues
  • Fixed an issue with Nenu's dialog to prevent some issues with here getting stuck on an overlap line branch
  • Changed game slot count - temporarily increased to 20 until I add a proper autosave fixed slot(s)
  • Changed the save slots so they say the current active quest on the slot to help players better find saves in the list
  • Fixed other general pregnancy bugs

Additionally, launcher patch note fixes released 17/07/23
  • Changed initial install process, this should fix a loop issue some users were having
  • Added Auto-show error log on errors
  • Added Auto-Login Changes to fix a bug for SubscribeStar users

Wiki
Also for those who are a bit lost, we've been working on some Wiki pages to get some walkthroughs and information there, it's complete yet but we'll be adding more information in the coming weeks.

LabRat1

Jan 27, 2019
Just tried out the game, and I'm loving it. Looks AMAZING, and can't wait to see UE5.

Only things that caught my eye right off the bat I'd critique are the need for a true free cam mode during sex acts, as often the baked in camera angles are obstructed by terrain or objects, or simply don't show the angle I want of the action.

Other thing I'd suggest is adding a universal adjuster for NPCs in the world. Like being able to set max/min breast and genital sizes on the slider, and set what genders can appear or at what ratio. I personally don't care for gigantic sizes, so having the base human penis look like a balloon the size of a 2L bottle puts me off (also tends to be so girthy it clips through the front/back of their partner), nor does it make any sense for that monster to fit inside the tiny bit of cloth panties in the case of a futa. Having said that, I can also see some people wanting to have nothing but massive watermelon chested, 3 legged futas in their world. And more power to them, We've already got breast sliders in game, so would be nice t the same slider work for dicks, and a way to cap the sizes would be fantastic.

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
Just tried out the game, and I'm loving it. Looks AMAZING, and can't wait to see UE5.

Only things that caught my eye right off the bat I'd critique are the need for a true free cam mode during sex acts, as often the baked in camera angles are obstructed by terrain or objects, or simply don't show the angle I want of the action.

Other thing I'd suggest is adding a universal adjuster for NPCs in the world. Like being able to set max/min breast and genital sizes on the slider, and set what genders can appear or at what ratio. I personally don't care for gigantic sizes, so having the base human penis look like a balloon the size of a 2L bottle puts me off (also tends to be so girthy it clips through the front/back of their partner), nor does it make any sense for that monster to fit inside the tiny bit of cloth panties in the case of a futa. Having said that, I can also see some people wanting to have nothing but massive watermelon chested, 3 legged futas in their world. And more power to them, We've already got breast sliders in game, so would be nice t the same slider work for dicks, and a way to cap the sizes would be fantastic.
ye the camera angels tend to by bad a free cam s far beter

Reactions: NVV and Saxafran
4.00 star(s) 85 Votes