Lkon30

Aug 16, 2017
I don't think the capture jar works.
I'm finding the same issue and I even can't get the mission A Call To Adventure to complete because Amara asked to unequipped form and it still it does not progress after talking to her again. I have the steam version, I bought from steam a while ago.

lilsneed

Apr 25, 2022
I'm finding the same issue and I even can't get the mission A Call To Adventure to complete because Amara asked to unequipped form and it still it does not progress after talking to her again. I have the steam version, I bought from steam a while ago.
Same. I have the steam version. I'm not even going to play till they fix this stuff. Too many bugs.

Reactions: Lkon30

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Can't seem to enter the cisterns, there is no way for me to interact with the entrances..
I had that same problem, my fix, i had to load up a autosave that was at the start of the quest, where i had to talk to her for the first time, i only picked the option for the night lotus, then i was able to enter and get it, after i got it, i talked to her again about the other ingredients and was able to complete that quest.

I also have the game on steam, and ran into a few other bugs as well.

The other quest that i can't get to trigger is Avarice of Birds , it's the only quest that i'm missing, and amara isn't giving it to me. I even went to the rock, climbed it to see if that would auto trigger it, nope, so i gave up for now. i'm going to delete the game folder in C:\Users\name\AppData\Local and try again later on a new game, to see if that would work.

Last edited:

Lkon30

Aug 16, 2017
Same. I have the steam version. I'm not even going to play till they fix this stuff. Too many bugs.
I found out when I was surfing the forums on steam that you will have to start a new game because the Devs do not update the save files you have with there bug fixes (feelingrageyman) lololol ugh I guess when I have time I will start over again ((sadface))

Reactions: thedevilyouknow

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
Okay, so now played through all the content in the new version. It adds quite a lot of quest content and varying paths towards future content, but yeah overall not a huge amount. DSS 2.0 sounds like it will be the big update and will likely open up more avenues for sexual encounters, right now it's very quest focused and the scenes added to the game just seem like a placeholder.

It was fun in UE4 where quests unlocked sex scenes, giving a reward for you completing them as well as cosmetics/xp but I hope that will change when DSS 2.0 is implemented as I think that is the hurdle they're at and why they're not really doing much with them.

lilsneed

Apr 25, 2022
I found out when I was surfing the forums on steam that you will have to start a new game because the Devs do not update the save files you have with there bug fixes (feelingrageyman) lololol ugh I guess when I have time I will start over again ((sadface))
Yeah. No point in playing the game until patched to a version that you want (6 years) or else you will be wasting your time constantly having to reroll new characters. Or simply wait for someone to come out with a post patch save file you can download.

Reactions: Maks90 and Lkon30

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
If I understand correctly what quest you are talking about, then you need to talk not with her, but with the obelisk

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
Detailed Walkthrough
Quest Start
This quest begins immediately after completing and speaking to .

Make your way to the found on .

Unlocking your true self
(Optional) Speak to

Interact with the & unlock/equip any form

Speak to , going through all dialog options once

Interact with the & head to the Sorcery tab, once here you'll see three spells you can pick from in the Void category:

Lkon30

Aug 16, 2017
If I understand correctly what quest you are talking about, then you need to talk not with her, but with the obelisk
Tried speaking with the obelisk first and then talking to her, which breaks the npc it repeats here comes the vessel and the quest still does not complete at all.

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
Tried speaking with the obelisk first and then talking to her, which breaks the npc it repeats here comes the vessel and the quest still does not complete at all.
because the quest will only end after you take on any of the forms except formless

Lkon30

Aug 16, 2017
Detailed Walkthrough
Quest Start
This quest begins immediately after completing and speaking to .

Make your way to the found on .

Unlocking your true self
(Optional) Speak to

Interact with the & unlock/equip any form

Speak to , going through all dialog options once

Interact with the & head to the Sorcery tab, once here you'll see three spells you can pick from in the Void category:
I have completed the Masquerade quest in the beginning of the year and loaded the auto save from Jan 7th and it loads fine its just that the Devs did not update the saved files with the bugfixes so you have to restart from the beginning to complete the new missions.

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
don’t look at the task marker, just walk next to the obelisk and try to find a position where you will have a button to interact with it. I encountered the same problem, but it turned out to be not so critical. if you continue to have the same problem, just start the game over again. it doesn’t take long, but with the cheat engine and x2-x5 acceleration you will complete everything in about 20 minutes

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
I have completed the Masquerade quest in the beginning of the year and loaded the auto save from Jan 7th and it loads fine its just that the Devs did not update the saved files with the bugfixes so you have to restart from the beginning to complete the new missions.
oh. i understand. i just started new game right away because i knew that the old save would have a lot of errors. i advise you to do this after every major update

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes