TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
1.png

Hey all,

The first update of the month is here, this time with the patron-voted 'Void Spirit' form (and related sex scenes). We've also added our first Demigod-Funded content this month, in the form of the 'Enchanted Draquine Manhood' - a uniquely patterned, glowing genital option.

We've also expanded the world in preparation for the next stage in the main story quest (as well as the addition of the Naga NPC) later this month. Currently these expanded areas are not reflected in the map UI, however this will change in the second update.

For our Avatar Tier Patrons, this update also grant's access to the first main quest, the mini-boss encounter, new cosmetics, and a chat with a .

We'd like to thank each and every patron for your incredible support - we've reached our goal and the core team are starting to work on the project full-time (once notice periods are up)! Expect to see more content and a greater level of polish as we move forward!

Thank you so much for making this possible!

Team Carnal Instinct

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog, v0.1.69

• Added NPC - Void Spirit (NB: Location will change next update when the next quest is implemented)
  • Added Sex scene "A Taste of the Void" (Female, Futa, & Large Futa variants)
  • Added Item - "Visage of the Void"
  • Added Item - "Void Spirit Form"
  • Added Item - "Aspect of the Lapis Drake"
  • Added Item - "Hide of the Lapis Drake"
  • Added Demigod Bonus Item - "Enchanted Draquine Manhood"
  • Added Mouse Control in the World Map
  • Added new foliage including Queen Palm tree variants
  • Fixed icons disappearing on the World Map when completely zoomed out
  • Fixed issues with being able to repeatedly open the tomb door during "Footsteps of the Dragon"
  • Fixed the interaction from chests not being removed when looted
  • Fixed issues with the HUD disappearing during the mini boss fight - Inquisitor of Bast
  • Fixed a problem with the boss being dead when saving and loading during the mini boss fight - Inquisitor of Bast
  • Fixed the Tomb Door during "Milk & Honey" not fully opening for some players
  • Fixed typing mistakes in a few in-game items descriptions
  • Fixed the player choice order when talking to Anubis during "Milk & Honey"
  • Fixed dark/light controller when entering dungeons
  • Changed the player movement camera rotational values for smoother results
  • Changed the visuals of the World Map
  • Changed the player movement speed when zooming in
  • Changed behavior for AI Wolves
  • Changed mesh & animations for AI Wolves
  • Updated Game Credits

Known Issues with v0.1.69:
  • Some players will encounter issues with old saves due to Quest, Dialog and Map Changes.
  • Repeated Swapping of Inventory items in some circumstances will lead to the loss of the item to the void.
  • Door Keys for Milk and Honey do not suvive a save/load.
  • It is possible to reverse mount/climb multiple objects.
  • Gamepad Controllers are not fully supported due to the Keybind Re-binding system not being finished.
  • Keybinding is not working for all possible actions.
  • Some keybinds show the incorrect key (i.e. Save/Load)

Oct 16, 2017
View attachment 1142971

Hey all,

The first update of the month is here, this time with the patron-voted 'Void Spirit' form (and related sex scenes). We've also added our first Demigod-Funded content this month, in the form of the 'Enchanted Draquine Manhood' - a uniquely patterned, glowing genital option.

We've also expanded the world in preparation for the next stage in the main story quest (as well as the addition of the Naga NPC) later this month. Currently these expanded areas are not reflected in the map UI, however this will change in the second update.

For our Avatar Tier Patrons, this update also grant's access to the first main quest, the mini-boss encounter, new cosmetics, and a chat with a .

We'd like to thank each and every patron for your incredible support - we've reached our goal and the core team are starting to work on the project full-time (once notice periods are up)! Expect to see more content and a greater level of polish as we move forward!

Thank you so much for making this possible!

Team Carnal Instinct

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog, v0.1.69

• Added NPC - Void Spirit (NB: Location will change next update when the next quest is implemented)
  • Added Sex scene "A Taste of the Void" (Female, Futa, & Large Futa variants)
  • Added Item - "Visage of the Void"
  • Added Item - "Void Spirit Form"
  • Added Item - "Aspect of the Lapis Drake"
  • Added Item - "Hide of the Lapis Drake"
  • Added Demigod Bonus Item - "Enchanted Draquine Manhood"
  • Added Mouse Control in the World Map
  • Added new foliage including Queen Palm tree variants
  • Fixed icons disappearing on the World Map when completely zoomed out
  • Fixed issues with being able to repeatedly open the tomb door during "Footsteps of the Dragon"
  • Fixed the interaction from chests not being removed when looted
  • Fixed issues with the HUD disappearing during the mini boss fight - Inquisitor of Bast
  • Fixed a problem with the boss being dead when saving and loading during the mini boss fight - Inquisitor of Bast
  • Fixed the Tomb Door during "Milk & Honey" not fully opening for some players
  • Fixed typing mistakes in a few in-game items descriptions
  • Fixed the player choice order when talking to Anubis during "Milk & Honey"
  • Fixed dark/light controller when entering dungeons
  • Changed the player movement camera rotational values for smoother results
  • Changed the visuals of the World Map
  • Changed the player movement speed when zooming in
  • Changed behavior for AI Wolves
  • Changed mesh & animations for AI Wolves
  • Updated Game Credits

Known Issues with v0.1.69:
  • Some players will encounter issues with old saves due to Quest, Dialog and Map Changes.
  • Repeated Swapping of Inventory items in some circumstances will lead to the loss of the item to the void.
  • Door Keys for Milk and Honey do not suvive a save/load.
  • It is possible to reverse mount/climb multiple objects.
  • Gamepad Controllers are not fully supported due to the Keybind Re-binding system not being finished.
  • Keybinding is not working for all possible actions.
  • Some keybinds show the incorrect key (i.e. Save/Load)
I still think the updates are quite nice to have. Thank you.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
uuuuuuhm sry to be blunt but what's the point of giving us news of a patr€on update when we'll have to wait for a crapy cut-off steam version with only half of the content of those update ?
The developers are paywalling the update info, which prevents people from knowing what they're paying for. There's no guarantee someone won't take a hit and share the Patreon version, and at least this way people will know what they're getting in to if they're considering subscribing to the dev's Patreon.

Oct 16, 2017
If someone will be nice enough to leak it I'd prefer it to be leaked when Naga comes out. Otherwise we will not get it for a quite a long while.
Until the boys in the labs figure out a way to remove whatevers allowing Team Carnal to track downloads to peoples accounts, I don't think anyone is going to risk their accounts.

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
well someone find how to by pass the security its a code in the files every time someone download they generate a code, by that code he gets who download that the file can't be deleted because the game needs the file, but anyways they dont update the game so you can change the file

hope someone will be hable to change that code and share eventually
still, i dont support devs who uses their time and supporters money to make a kind of DRM like BBS and this game did if they want to ban who is sharing let them ban they will loss money and community support

Reactions: Enigmanic

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Until the boys in the labs figure out a way to remove whatevers allowing Team Carnal to track downloads to peoples accounts, I don't think anyone is going to risk their accounts.
I haven't tried the new launcher so I can't speak for security measures on it, but at least for the old launcher I may as well say it outright: the file Manifest_NonUFSFiles_Win64.txt, which is a standard file for Unreal Engine games, has a nonstandard addition in the form of a number on the last line. This number has stayed the same for every version I've downloaded with this account, but is different from versions I've seen uploaded by others. If someone wants to risk it, the file is not necessary to run the game and can just be deleted.

The developers have, thus far, not shown the programming ability necessary to embed data directly into an exe or dll on the fly, so I don't see them getting more secure than hiding another text file somewhere in the download in response to this, unless they hire outside programming help. Their continuing inability to handle even basic boolean logic like map markers tells me that's likely not a priority.

Megami-Tenshi

Dec 17, 2020
Someone will say that piracy is bad, to some extent they are right. But on the other hand, I don't know what I'm paying for. There are several projects on patreon that I support. Yes, I first downloaded the games from a third-party site, all people can find new versions this for free, but the developers show that they are primarily content creators, they don't struggle with the fact that their game can be downloaded from a third-party sites, and they have a lot of patrons on patreon. And this game... for example, the ruined (rarely updated) steam version is already scary me (like if you want more, let's get even more money for patreon). It's disgusting. One thing I know for sure, while I have no desire to donate to this project. Almost ALL the games that I have installed on my PC are licensed. But yes, sometimes I download pirated versions of new games or look at YouTube what kind of games they are, I don’t want to buy a pig in a poke, I burned myself too often on this (and in this part, I want to say hello to "ubisoft" and "electronic arts", f#cking goats!).

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Someone will say that piracy is bad, to some extent they are right. But on the other hand, I don't know what I'm paying for. There are several projects on patreon that I support. Yes, I first downloaded the games from a third-party site, all people can find new versions this for free, but the developers show that they are primarily content creators, they don't struggle with the fact that their game can be downloaded from a third-party sites, and they have a lot of patrons on patreon. And this game... for example, the ruined (rarely updated) steam version is already scary me (like if you want more, let's get even more money for patreon). It's disgusting. One thing I know for sure, while I have no desire to donate to this project. Almost ALL the games that I have installed on my PC are licensed. But yes, sometimes I download pirated versions of new games or look at YouTube what kind of games they are, I don’t want to buy a pig in a poke, I burned myself too often on this (and in this part, I want to say hello to "ubisoft" and "electronic arts", f#cking goats!).
I would like to point out that the people in this thread are blowing the Steam version out of proportion. It's a dick move, but it's not missing a ton of content when it gets updated. There are a few cosmetic items (currently two of the three largest penises, maybe a couple of other things) that are ostensibly limited to Patreon only. Aside from that, their map rebuild left a few items just missing from both Patreon and Steam, while the quests appear to be the same for both.

Delaying updates for Steam? A dick move, but theoretically justifiable considering their gross lack of QA. Removing a few cosmetics from the Steam build to encourage Patreon subscriptions? Definitely a dick move. Cutting half the content out of the game for Steam releases? Something I've only heard here, and see no actual evidence for.

The current version on Patreon is available for $10. The next version will be $20. (They alternate, first and second update of any given month). The next Steam version will be a $10 update sans a few items. I honestly don't trust these developers, and if the money they've pulled in for last month and this month doesn't start talking soon, I'm going to assume they have no plans to use the project's income directly on the project itself.

PEOLten

Oct 23, 2020
uuuuuuhm sry to be blunt but what's the point of giving us news of a patr€on update when we'll have to wait for a crapy cut-off steam version with only half of the content of those update ?
For memory's sake, where did they state what the difference between the Steam version and the Paywalled Patreon one is?

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
So uh, question. Why is it such a big deal to get a Patreon account blocked by one content creator? Can't one just make a new one?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
So uh, question. Why is it such a big deal to get a Patreon account blocked by one content creator? Can't one just make a new one?
It doesn't matter so much if you only subscribe to one creator, but juggling multiple accounts (and potentially multiple payment methods, not sure Patreon allows the same payment method on multiple accounts) is a lot more work than most people are willing to go through. So anyone who shares this game from Patreon is likely either unaware of the likelihood that they'll get banned, or doing it on a burner account they plan to toss.

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
It doesn't matter so much if you only subscribe to one creator, but juggling multiple accounts (and potentially multiple payment methods, not sure Patreon allows the same payment method on multiple accounts) is a lot more work than most people are willing to go through. So anyone who shares this game from Patreon is likely either unaware of the likelihood that they'll get banned, or doing it on a burner account they plan to toss.
I mean yeah it doesn't have to be on a main account used for everything else. Just making a throwaway account specifically for it seems like it shouldn't be too terrible. But then again I've never done it so I dunno.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I'm glad there's more actual anthros and monsters instead of human chicks with anthro heads. I HATED that part about the game. I mean why would I want to bone a normal woman with a anthro head? I want the actual animal their head is to be the body as well. So a dragon head? Dragon body and so on. Humans are boring. Especially in fantasy.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes