TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Thank you, did they clarify WHAT it is that constitutes "Exclusive Subscriber-only content"?
They haven't made an official statement on the matter, but in terms of the latest Steam build versus the equivalent Patreon build, afaik the difference was literally one penis that's Patreon only.

SomeDoude

Jan 20, 2020
does anyone happen to know where i can find the draquine manhood? there is no ritual urn on the campfire for me.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
this game needs pregnancies with how amazing and clean it looks also does anyone know if theres cheat codes for this game

Apr 23, 2020
So we only get the steam version on here?
Just tried the game (steam version), it's definitely a nice project but the steam release seems to be missing much of the content of the patreon versions. The real offense I see is there's with no details from the devs about any of these things because its all pay-walled. product descriptions are patron-exclusive features now apparently. they give us, what, two short dot points in their tier descriptions? Ive only played a small amount, but already noticed content included in the guides posted here are missing, and dialogue options are restricted!

Steam version is $50 AUD currently. I have not compared different versions, so i'm not sure how much is missing/censored/blocked between each. Ill correct my post if I'm wrong, but Ive had no luck finding detailed info. Atleast, not from the devs. They should write clearly what is absent from the steam versions and how they are managing this. They seem like committed developers, but they have come up with an absolute headache of a business/monetization model.

I would like to see some real info from the developers that tells clearly what the differences are. The steam listing leaves no mention of alternate versions at all! I only know this much because of this forum. Whether intentional or not, the developers are abusing "early access" worse than most others do. People shouldn't have to subscribe to find information the team could just be transparent and honest about. I do think they reserve the right to DMCA things if they want but since its so ambiguous what the different features are Im not buying, or subscribing, to gain access to either of these apparently seperate products. the community here is as helpful as always but I can't move past the shitty practices I'm seeing. Gorgeous graphics, but I'll come back in a year.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
So we only get the steam version on here?
Just tried the game (steam version), it's definitely a nice project but the steam release seems to be missing much of the content of the patreon versions. The real offense I see is there's with no details from the devs about any of these things because its all pay-walled. product descriptions are patron-exclusive features now apparently. they give us, what, two short dot points in their tier descriptions? Ive only played a small amount, but already noticed content included in the guides posted here are missing, and dialogue options are restricted!

Steam version is $50 AUD currently. I have not compared different versions, so i'm not sure how much is missing/censored/blocked between each. Ill correct my post if I'm wrong, but Ive had no luck finding detailed info. Atleast, not from the devs. They should write clearly what is absent from the steam versions and how they are managing this. They seem like committed developers, but they have come up with an absolute headache of a business/monetization model.

I would like to see some real info from the developers that tells clearly what the differences are. The steam listing leaves no mention of alternate versions at all! I only know this much because of this forum. Whether intentional or not, the developers are abusing "early access" worse than most others do. People shouldn't have to subscribe to find information the team could just be transparent and honest about. I do think they reserve the right to DMCA things if they want but since its so ambiguous what the different features are Im not buying, or subscribing, to gain access to either of these apparently seperate products. the community here is as helpful as always but I can't move past the shitty practices I'm seeing. Gorgeous graphics, but I'll come back in a year.
To be fair, the difference between Steam and the Patreon version it was based on is supposedly only a dick and a couple other skin patterns that were cut - the dialogues are full of placeholder options promising future scenes for everybody. Now how much content will be cut cumulatively from the 6-8 Patreon releases between then and the next Steam update is anybody's guess.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
So, this game's tags are out of date. My suggestions for changes are:

• Animated: Possibly add. The game provided as an example of a live-rendered 3D Game uses the Animated tag as well.
  • Character Creation: Possibly add. The player doesn't currently get to choose their initial character, but a core mechanic of the game is the ability to acquire and swap parts and looks.
  • Voiced: Add. This game involves multiple interactions with fully voiced NPCs.
  • Exhibitionism: Possibly add. Pretty much everyone in the game is running or standing around partially or totally unclothed. Depends on whether the tag should be applied to a setting with significantly different core values.
  • Female Domination: Possibly add. There is a scene where the player (who can currently be female or futa) actively dominates a character. There is also another scene where a woman rides the player's face, although that one has less in the way of dommy overtones.
  • Futa/Trans: Add. There are characters other than the player who can be futa, several of whom are fuckable.
  • Group Sex: Add. There is a threesome where the player can fuck a female Felian and her futa sister.
  • Incest: Add. There is a threesome where the player can fuck a female Felian and her futa sister. (They even make an "I incest" (versus "I insist") joke in dialogue.
  • Interracial: Possibly add. The game has various skintones for the human-based bodies, but doesn't make a big deal of race at all since transforming yourself is inherent to the setting.
  • Lesbian: Add. This game has several scenes that can be F/F.
  • Oral Sex: Add. This game features both cunnilingus and blowjobs.
  • Prostitution: Add. The felian sisters above sell themselves, and there is a centaur slave you can pay to fuck as well.
  • Slave: Add. There is a centaur slave you can pay to fuck.
  • Tentacles: Add. There is a scene where a gooey tentacle monster fucks the player.
  • Teasing: Remove. None of this game's sex scenes or dialogue involve this at the moment.
  • Transformation: Possibly add. The game does not currently have any scenes involving transformation, but a core mechanic is the ability to swap parts and appearances.
  • Graphic Violence: Add. This game's combat includes gratuitous blood spatter.
  • Religion: Add. This game is heavily based on the religion and mythology of ancient Egypt, and divine power is a core aspect of the game's settings and mechanics. (The above transformation mechanic is one aspect, as are the temples and priests/priestesses of the gods present in the setting.) There is also a quest at the moment that can involve finding and killing a false god and taking their power for yourself.
  • Sandbox: Add. This game is an open world that you can wander as you please.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 85 Votes