Jaune Brando

Dec 5, 2017
Been playing it in fullscreen and not in fullscreen, still didn't fix the issue.
Already fixed the issue, had to redownload the game again.

ebulimaster

May 16, 2020
Has anyone else run into the saving bug/issue? Where the longer you play (or perhaps the more you do in-game?) the longer it takes for a "quick save" using P to happen.
I have the same problem, after a while playing it, it seems i cannot save the game anymore, everytime i try to save the game freezes itself (and i have to shut down forcing it). i tried to load other quicksaves i created but the same happens.. i tried to save in a new game file and that's possible without any trouble, but.. i don't know if it happens me again after a while.. Does anybody know how to fix it? this is one of the best games i've discover recently. Thank you so much!

Last edited:

bthemd

Dec 4, 2017
The confirmed pregnancy plans at the moment (on top of the currently implemented impregnation quest) include the player being able to be pregnant (confirmed up to triplets) as well as the camp system allowing for you to impregnate NPCs who've joined your camp. Based on the most recent roadmap, that appears to include children of the NPCs, but that's an assumption based on another feature and the timing it's being added. The current roadmap, btw:

View attachment 1201595
See y'all in september then.

Graiden

May 22, 2017
I have the same problem, after a while playing it, it seems i cannot save the game anymore, everytime i try to save the game freezes itself (and i have to shut down forcing it). i tried to load other quicksaves i created but the same happens.. i tried to save in a new game file and that's possible without any trouble, but.. i don't know if it happens me again after a while.. Does anybody know how to fix it? this is one of the best games i've discover recently. Thank you so much!
It looks like to me that it strugles on saving your quest progress. It still possible to save game but it takes ridiculous amount of time (like 2h or so after finishing all). And if You force close game after few minets during freze it still create save file but without qests. And without finishing any qest it will save like instant.

heisemajia

Oct 25, 2020
can anyone be kind enough to tell me
WHERE IS THAT SHAPE OF THE VOID SPIRIT
had been looking for it for a looong time

zeloch

Oct 3, 2019
This thing keeps crashing on me. It locks up the game in full-screen and I can't bring up any other windows on top of it. So I have to either sign out or force restart. Bring up the map - crash. Try to move stuff around the inventory - crash.

EDIT: That was in fullscreen mode, I've switched to Windowed Fullscreen and while it still crashes, at least I can bring up other windows on top of the game and force close it in Task Manager.

EDIT 2: Got an actual error popup this time:
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 202]
Unreal engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. D3D device was not available to assertain DXGI cause.

Last edited:

Coldone

Oct 28, 2019
Try adding the game folder as exception, inside your anti virus.

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Are there any details on the camp system? I'm very interested in this game regardless and will probably buy it on Steam later in the year, but if there are plans for a proper customisable playerhousing-camp system where you can furnish/build your own camp I'll buy it immediately to support that.

redskunk9

Oct 12, 2020
For me, the game freezes everytime I start a conversation with the Void Spirit. Anyone else had this before? And if so, is there any fix?
Thanks in advance.

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Is there supposed to be a scene here ? I am right there, i don't see an underground, yet there is nothing. Is it a bug or is there prerequisite?

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Is there supposed to be a scene here ? I am right there, i don't see an underground, yet there is nothing. Is it a bug or is there prerequisite?
Prereq. It's part of the main quest. When you've moved the quest far enough, there is something to do there, and it will show the scene, but there is a mark there because the scene is repeatable.

jimilandria

Nov 16, 2018
Does anyone know where the key for the metal door in the Ruined Tomb is ? I cant find it. The quest is Milk and Honey.

Last edited:

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
Hello all,
I am new to this game i downloaded and wanted to play this game, the work of this game is outstanding... I love it, but can anybody please... please help me? I need a walkthrough for this game, please help.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes