Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
The forum's tag rules are pretty bad, and you're right, tons of people have done exactly what I suggested you do. The staff have actually explicitly stated the tags aren't going to change until after the new tagging system is in place. (The current beta lets you use tags as a blacklist, finally. Which is great because with how the forum's tag rules are designed with "if literally any instance exists in the game, the tag gets added" as the basic policy, blacklisting is more effective.)

But saying a tag shouldn't be applied to a game because the content only technically exists is a waste of time, because technically exists is enough to be tagged. Instead, it might be worth working around the forum's rules. Tags aren't representative of content focus at the moment, and may never be. However, it's not exactly difficult to make a breakdown of the tags on a game you've played and how much of it there is, so other people have a point of reference. Like so:

• 3D Game: All content in this game is currently 3D.
  • Adventure: This game involves quite a bit of running around, exploring, and (mostly avoidable) combat.
  • Animated: Everything in this game is fully animated, however the scenes don't have much in the way of dynamic controls and are usually locked to just one or two specific camera angles.
  • Big Ass: Check the screenshots in the OP.
  • Big Tits: Check the screenshots in the OP. Also, there's a crocodile woman with tits almost as big as her head.
  • Character Creation: You always start the game with the same character, but most of this game's equipment is comprised of replacement heads, bodies, and clothing.
  • Combat: This game has a live combat system with weapons including swords, spears, and bow and arrow. The combat is fairly simplistic and can mostly be dealt with via spam-clicking and then backing off to recharge stamina.
  • Creampie: Every sex scene currently in the game that involves penetration also includes cumming inside.
  • Exhibitionism: The player can be as nude as they want to be, and many NPCs in the game are wearing little to nothing as well.
  • Fantasy: This game is very much an ancient Egypt based fantasy setting, complete with gods and divine magic. The player cannot currently use magic, however.
  • Female Domination: There are several sex scenes in the game where a female character takes a decisively leading role, including one where the player (who can be female) actively dominates another character.
  • Female Protagonist: The player can be female, and starts as such.
  • Furry: There are quite a few characters in this game who are several variations of furry, from human body with furry head to full-furry or full-scaly body and head.
  • Futa/Trans: The player can be futa (via the equipment system) and several other characters in the game are futas as well.
  • Futa/Trans Protagonist: The player can be a futa via the equipment system. This option is accessible within a few minutes of starting the game.
  • Graphic Violence: The combat in this game involves gratuitous blood splashes. There are also occasional skeletons scattered about, including some as enemies. Many "statue-ized" corpses of NPCs who seem to have died mid-coitus or mid-masturbation are scattered around as well. Finally, there is one quest that involves a location where you can see the corpse of someone who was hanged still on the rope in a path you need to take to complete the quest.
  • Group Sex: There is a set of concubine sisters whom you can pay to have a threesome with. They are accessible at any time so long as you have enough money.
  • Handjob: The above threesomes involve you or one of the sisters giving a handjob.
  • Incest: There is a set of concubine sisters whom you can pay to have a threesome with.
  • Internal View: There is one sex scene, accessible at any point so long as you have a penis, that involves an internal view.
  • Interracial: The cosmetics you can equip involve a variety of skin tones (as well as a variety of patterns for non-human races). The game does not make a big deal out of that for the most part, though there is one particular character who very much has a thing for dragon-type bodies.
  • Lesbian: Many of the game's current scenes can be F/F scenes depending on player equipment.
  • Masturbation: The player and NPCs are currently not able to masturbate, however there are quite a few petrified bodies scattered around that clearly died while in the process of doing so.
  • Monster: Enemies in this game include skeletons, while NPCs include things like centaurs.
  • Monster Girl: NPCs in this game vary from Nepthys the crocodile-girl to humanoid dragons.
  • Oral Sex: Several of this game's currently available scenes involve oral sex, both in the form of cunnilingus and blowjobs.
  • Pregnancy: This game currently has a quest focused on impregnating the player, however the quest cannot yet result in a success. There is currently no content involving a pregnant player or NPC.
  • Prostitution: There is a set of concubine sisters the player can pay to fuck.
  • Religion: This game's setting is very clearly derived from the mythology and religion of Ancient Egypt. Temples and religion are heavily present in the game, including divine power being the source of transformation equipment, quests tied to various gods, and the ability to unmask and kill a false god.
  • Sandbox: This game is open world and, while contained by invisible walls, can be wandered freely otherwise.
  • Slave: There is a slaver whom you can pay for the ability to fuck their centaur slave. The player was also brought to this game's setting by another slaver, who sends you on your way at the start of the game.
  • Tentacles: There is an area hazard you can run into with a quicktime event. Failing this event results in the player being fucked by a tentacled slime.
  • Transformation: Most of this game's equipment is focused on changing the player's head and body, and can be switched out and configured largely at will.
  • Vaginal Sex: This game includes a variety of scenes with vaginal penetration.
  • Voiced: Many NPCs in this game have full voice acting.
No matter how complex you make the tag system, it can't compare to the above. An actual breakdown of the tags and what they were applied to the thread for lets people make a far more informed decision than the tag itself ever could. And just like the tags themselves, all it requires is a single player dedicated enough to check the content against the list.

And if nobody is willing to do this kind of thing for a game, it's possible to ask about a specific tag. But complaining about a tag that should be on the thread and suggesting that tag rules should be violated based on preference is just a waste of time.
I don't think you get it. It doesn't "technically" excise. There is no pregnancy in this game as of right now. I know this site made up some BS of what pregnancy is, but I am telling you in the real world pregnancy is when a fetus has started to develop inside a womb. Coming inside someone and saying a baby will come later but it never will is not pregnancy. It's when there is an actual life growing inside of another person. All you need to do to solve this whole issue is split up the tag up. It should be Impregnation, Pregnancy, and Birth. This alone would solve so many issues. Same with the furry stuff I was talking about. There is an actual word for girls with cat ears. It's called "neko".

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I don't think you get it. It doesn't "technically" excise. There is no pregnancy in this game as of right now. I know this site made up some BS of what pregnancy is, but I am telling you in the real world pregnancy is when a fetus has started to develop inside a womb. Coming inside someone and saying a baby will come later but it never will is not pregnancy. It's when there is an actual life growing inside of another person. All you need to do to solve this whole issue is split up the tag up. It should be Impregnation, Pregnancy, and Birth. This alone would solve so many issues. Same with the furry stuff I was talking about. There is an actual word for girls with cat ears. It's called "neko".
No, I get it perfectly fine. I know what pregnancy is. I know the pregnancy tag should be split. I also know that, despite your objections, this forum applies the "Pregnancy" tag to impregnation and pregnancy focused content. Your opinion on what is and isn't pregnancy does not matter or factor into that equation at all. I don't think this game has pregnancy at the moment either. But this forum's rules dictate it does, because this forum doesn't differentiate between things it should.

On the other hand, there isn't even anything to debate with furry content for this game, unless you want to say this isn't furry:

fur.png

But again, I get it perfectly fine. I'm arguing that while the forum's rules are bad, they should still be followed because they're the forum's rules. You're arguing that because the forum's rules are bad, they should be ignored because you feel your personal opinion of the content supersedes the clearly defined (and overly broad, and yes, I do agree very inaccurate) rules the moderators use for tagging games.

Honestly, how do you think the people who like impregnation but not pregnancy-focused content feel about this particular situation? They only have the one tag to search, that tag uses the wrong term, and tons of people are saying they can't even have that because it's not enough to warrant the tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

INeedSomeCats

Jun 6, 2020
How Can I use my old save in this new build?
Make your save as new build, and opne save folder, change old save files name to new save file.

(if you have 25th old save, make 26th new save and opne folder, delete 26th file (not in the game, use window file explorer), change 25 to 26.)

(Please note. it may occurs some problems like crash your quest.
In my case, the Milk and Honey quest was not possible. )

Reactions: Trexsins

echo3dx

Nov 15, 2020
How good has the dev been about making the deadlines for this roadmap? Past experiences teach us that despite how well-meaning and faithful a dev may be, roadmaps tend to be unrealistic
Since our first build release in November 2020, everything we've promised each month has been added to the game.

We have no intention of breaking that 7 month combo ;)

Edit: missed this one...

I hope for some scenes with that Crocodile NPC soon.
Won't be long now. She has a main-story related scene in-development.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Since our first build release in November 2020, everything we've promised each month has been added to the game.

We have no intention of breaking that 7 month combo ;)

Edit: missed this one...

Won't be long now. She has a main-story related scene in-development.
I'm guessing that unlike most devs, your team has good planning as well as ability to judge how much you can do in given period of time, which is really nice to see

zraider

Jul 2, 2018
you are arguing too much over too little, at second there is no visible pregnancy content but the ground work is present and accounted for. the furry argument is right out as this game clearly has furry. in fact I myself was surprised at the lack of a full human option but went "ah well who cares?" and continued and honestly if what has been stated holds up well. Of which I have little to no reason to doubt it we will have it in 4 months a time table i am unfortunate enough to know is very slim in the grand scheme of life. ergo you are literally doing nothing but railing against the site and using this game as a excuse so please stop and do as others have just wait instead of act the world is already burning outside the internet we do not need it to be here aswell.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
The confirmed pregnancy plans at the moment (on top of the currently implemented impregnation quest) include the player being able to be pregnant (confirmed up to triplets) as well as the camp system allowing for you to impregnate NPCs who've joined your camp. Based on the most recent roadmap, that appears to include children of the NPCs, but that's an assumption based on another feature and the timing it's being added. The current roadmap, btw:

View attachment 1201595
no offense but this road map is insane, if the dev actually manages to fulfill it he should be considered the best game developer of 2021... no joke. as a gamer I don't trust road maps anymore, too many gaming companies have fucked with us.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
no offense but this road map is insane, if the dev actually manages to fulfill it he should be considered the best game developer of 2021... no joke. as a gamer I don't trust road maps anymore, too many gaming companies have fucked with us.
I trust them to keep to their roadmap at this point. They've been successfully following their roadmaps since before I started following this game back in January, and given no reason to believe they won't continue doing so. No items mysteriously vanishing from the map, no shifting things around, no "we didn't have time to get to this so it'll come next update.", just them steadily crunching through the things they promised, plus occasional extras to boot.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
you are arguing too much over too little, at second there is no visible pregnancy content but the ground work is present and accounted for. the furry argument is right out as this game clearly has furry. in fact I myself was surprised at the lack of a full human option but went "ah well who cares?" and continued and honestly if what has been stated holds up well. Of which I have little to no reason to doubt it we will have it in 4 months a time table i am unfortunate enough to know is very slim in the grand scheme of life. ergo you are literally doing nothing but railing against the site and using this game as a excuse so please stop and do as others have just wait instead of act the world is already burning outside the internet we do not need it to be here aswell.
I never said THIS game wasn't furry. It quite clearly IS furry. I am saying OTHER games get tagged with furry when its not. The tags on this site are way to broad and need to be split up so people like me who are looking for games with certain kinks can play them and not be disappointed and hopefully end up supporting the devs and not just get pissed of and forget about the game completely. The tag system on this site (if used by how the rule imply them) do a great disservice to both the game devs and the players.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
No, I get it perfectly fine. I know what pregnancy is. I know the pregnancy tag should be split. I also know that, despite your objections, this forum applies the "Pregnancy" tag to impregnation and pregnancy focused content. Your opinion on what is and isn't pregnancy does not matter or factor into that equation at all. I don't think this game has pregnancy at the moment either. But this forum's rules dictate it does, because this forum doesn't differentiate between things it should.

On the other hand, there isn't even anything to debate with furry content for this game, unless you want to say this isn't furry:

View attachment 1201871

But again, I get it perfectly fine. I'm arguing that while the forum's rules are bad, they should still be followed because they're the forum's rules. You're arguing that because the forum's rules are bad, they should be ignored because you feel your personal opinion of the content supersedes the clearly defined (and overly broad, and yes, I do agree very inaccurate) rules the moderators use for tagging games.

Honestly, how do you think the people who like impregnation but not pregnancy-focused content feel about this particular situation? They only have the one tag to search, that tag uses the wrong term, and tons of people are saying they can't even have that because it's not enough to warrant the tag.
I guess I wasn't clear. I never said THIS game was not furry. I meant to say OTHER games use the furry tag when its just a Neko girl thats in the game. Neko is not furry. This game is 100% furry and the tag for it is correct. It's just the pregnacny tag that I have an issue with. I just wish it would have been tagged with pregnancey once the game actually had it build in.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I guess I wasn't clear. I never said THIS game was not furry. I meant to say OTHER games use the furry tag when its just a Neko girl thats in the game. Neko is not furry. This game is 100% furry and the tag for it is correct. It's just the pregnacny tag that I have an issue with. I just wish it would have been tagged with pregnancey once the game actually had it build in.
It has impregnation content in it. This forum has a tag for impregnation. That tag happens to be Pregnancy. A poor choice, but it is what it is. You are arguing that people who want to see impregnation content have no right to search for it under the current system because you disagree with how the tags are set up.

This game has the pregnancy tag because it should have the pregnancy tag. Your opinion is irrelevant to that. Since you either cannot or refuse to understand that, this is the last I'm saying anything on the matter to you, because, again. It's a waste of our time.

zraider

Jul 2, 2018
I never said THIS game wasn't furry. It quite clearly IS furry. I am saying OTHER games get tagged with furry when its not. The tags on this site are way to broad and need to be split up so people like me who are looking for games with certain kinks can play them and not be disappointed and hopefully end up supporting the devs and not just get pissed of and forget about the game completely. The tag system on this site (if used by how the rule imply them) do a great disservice to both the game devs and the players.
again your hang ups are interceding too much I may not be a long time member, but there has to be a sub forum or a thread for things like this. Rather than having a blow up in the middle of a Games thread. For example I personally hate M2F but you do not find me lighting up a thread and causing a issue about how the M2F tag is not used when it should or is too limited in scope. you on the other hand come out of left field complaining about what constitutes furry and the pregnancy content which is solidly confirmed and already minorly implemented. honestly this was not the time nor place to set up a soap box.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
again your hang ups are interceding too much I may not be a long time member, but there has to be a sub forum or a thread for things like this. Rather than having a blow up in the middle of a Games thread. For example I personally hate M2F but you do not find me lighting up a thread and causing a issue about how the M2F tag is not used when it should or is too limited in scope. you on the other hand come out of left field complaining about what constitutes furry and the pregnancy content which is solidly confirmed and already minorly implemented. honestly this was not the time nor place to set up a soap box.
There is, actually. The Features Request board is where you can ask about or suggest changes to this forum. However, some notes about this current argument:
  • The request to split impregnation and pregnancy has been made repeatedly, and has been denied repeatedly.
  • New tags are currently not being added, with this being the most recent say on the matter.
  • This problem will wind up more generally crowdsourced once their plans for user-based tags is implemented. Eventually. At some indefinite point in the future.
In other words, this entire argument here has been a waste of time because the current tag is sticking around indefinitely as both impregnation and pregnancy, and arguing about applying only half the tag as defined by staff is entirely pointless.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Lucylia

Apr 29, 2019
Am I the only one who experiences increasing save times? It took only a few seconds at the beginning but now it can take a minute or more

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
is anyone else noticing that this game has far more content than Wild Life in less time? other than more animations and camera control (this game doesn't really allows angle) this game beats that game, just hoping the road map is actually real.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
is anyone else noticing that this game has far more content than Wild Life in less time? other than more animations and camera control (this game doesn't really allows angle) this game beats that game, just hoping the road map is actually real.
Following this game since 2020, roadmap is clearly on point.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
For some points of comparison, here are the roadmaps they've posted, in order from oldest to current:

1.png
1109295_1.png
1.png

I'd have to scroll the changelog to be 100% certain on monthly quests, but here's a breakdown of things:
  • The first roadmap was posted last year, prior to the first public builds. The crafting system has yet to be implemented (that was actually delayed, and the delay is something I consider a wise decision.) I'm not entirely sure if they managed to get the first environmental hazard (the slime jar) implemented in time or not either. Regardless, I cut that one some slack because it was a pre-release roadmap from before most development had happened, and plans change.
  • As far as I know, nothing has been dropped from plans from that first roadmap, although some things (mostly in the TBC columns) are being held off until they have a solid game first.
  • I was wrong about shifting timelines around, though part of that looks like a rearrangement of priorities. For example, the player camp got split into pieces, with the area being implemented first and the involved systems being delayed to the following month, which is seems to be dedicated entirely to that system.
  • There are occasional cases, such as "Diamond in the Rough", where the content has not been fully implemented by the end of the due date. However, they have given us what they can in the interim, and presumably will continue doing so in the future.
  • Tomb of the Ascended vanished from the roadmap and was replaced by its components, such as the tomb guardian miniboss. The same appears to have possibly happened to Chosen of Anubis.
So overall assessment: the distant content in the roadmap shifts around as the developers figure out what can be made when, but the closer a content marker is to being at the front of the roadmap, the more dead set the developers are on making sure it happens in some form or another. Everything from the March and April columns in the roadmap are in the game, though Diamond in the Rough isn't fully finished because it unlocks the Tomb of the Ascended, which isn't yet ready. The May content is a work in progress, but it is also well under-way.

Edit: I should mention that one thing I see happening in development with this game is a lot of proof of concept implementations. As a specific example, the environmental hazard system at the moment is literally one instance that's easy to track down and run into. From a development perspective, implementations like this are something to be done in order to get mechanics and content properly working and integrated with each other, prior to using them to expand the game. This is a shot in the dark, but I imagine that a lot of things in this game at the moment and in the near future, like many of the sex scenes, the environmental hazard, and the NPCs and minor quests, will see a rapid proliferation once things are fully implemented and settled in. Basically, a sort of "set up the system, and then use it" development model.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 85 Votes