XLT

May 6, 2021
So to update my numbers using the consistent "lowest possible" (aka the end result is gonna be higher than the devs are likely actually making):

$14,377.53 for the company post-tax, split five ways to $2,875.50 per developer pre-tax, which gets whacked down to $2,012.85 per developer if you assume a 30% income tax.
He literally said above your post that they're based in the UK. So there's $ to £ transaction fees too. Plus higher tax.
No point in trying to guess what they make. It's stupid and pointless.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
He literally said above your post that they're based in the UK. So there's $ to £ transaction fees too. Plus higher tax.
No point in trying to guess what they make. It's stupid and pointless.
The point wasn't guessing what they were making, but making a rough estimate to demonstrate how little of it ends up in their pockets. But apparently it was pointless, because it went completely over your head.

Reactions: ViviX12

XLT

May 6, 2021
The point wasn't guessing what they were making, but making a rough estimate to demonstrate how little of it ends up in their pockets. But apparently it was pointless, because it went completely over your head.
Has bobs, great graphics. They got my Steam $. Rather pay the one off fee then per month. But thats just me.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
crashes all the time. and all my current/completed quests suddenly disappeared. but inventory didnt. when trying to get the right eye guards kept spawning endlessly. i grabbed the eye and ran away from them the way i got in, and then all my quests poof, were gone.
and whenever i get killed game loads me at the pier, not the previous location, pls fix

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
crashes all the time.
The only crash I'm aware of at the moment is while using the spear, is there another one you've run into?

when trying to get the right eye guards kept spawning endlessly.
All normal enemies respawn after a fairly long cooldown. How long did it take you to fight them?

and whenever i get killed game loads me at the pier, not the previous location, pls fix
This is intended behavior, and has always been how this game handles respawning.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
crashes were mostly i think when i ran quickly, sprinted, straight in some direction following compass markers, not using roads

about the guards there was at least half a dozen of them or more, and they was gnarly. couldnt fight them all at once, i think in like 5 min they was all fully restocked). i think for such scenario they shouldnt respawn, just stay killled.

being reborn everytime at game start location doesnt seem to make sense, why do that? you die in a fight, you normally just want to try the same fight again, so just auto-load the latest quicksave, right?

quicksave feature at some point also somehow degraded in terms of time it takes. in the beginning it took normally like a second, but by the time i almost completed all the quests it was gradually taking longer every time, up to tens of seconds, a few times even completely failing to unfreeze from it. but then it also somehow suddenly fixed itself, got back to the normal one second

Oct 16, 2017
That's not quite accurate though is it, because nobody has to "fork out" anything per month on top of the one-time steam purchase; all updates end up bug-fixed and with better performance on Steam free of charge. There are complaints about our updates on steam but they're occuring at a faster pace than even huge games like Valheim.

Without all those $10 patrons funding development there would be no game. The "milking it" comments come from people who have no idea the cost of development for a team of 5 people based in the UK. It's just basic maths - we can fund development now with our patrons and residual steam sales but to meet that level with ~$1 payments we'd need something in the order of ten times our current supporters every month. Now obviously some people would pay more, but even at 20K supporters needed we'd have to be the second largest game on Patreon to survive.

We're still looking to strike a balance, but cards on the table it won't be "you get the latest version of the game for $1". If people want to help us make the game they'll support us, and if they don't want it completed they won't. All we can really do is keep making the best content we can and hoping that some of the people who pirate the game will occasionally sub at $3 to show support.

As I say we're still in the early days of finding a balance and we'll look to do so, though three new versions of the game up here in as many days does honestly put a damper on that desire.
Just offering suggestions, I meant no ill intent and I'm not a financially savvy person lol.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Well you've added the pregnancy tag so I hope you're prepared to the sudden rush of "so what's the pregnancy content" questions. And being the first I also chose to be the most responsible: I checked the changelog and didn't see any express mention in any recent posts, your scene sampler which didn't have any (though hopefully centaur breeding will be a lead in~), your most recent update on saturday which said the seed trader will be useful soon but not yet, and did a quick keyword search of your thread which seems to indicate a typical divide between those who do and don't want it, but no indication that it's currently in the game. All that said and done I'll ask anyway; is there any pregnancy content in the game currently and if so to what extent?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Well you've added the pregnancy tag so I hope you're prepared to the sudden rush of "so what's the pregnancy content" questions. And being the first I also chose to be the most responsible: I checked the changelog and didn't see any express mention in any recent posts, your scene sampler which didn't have any (though hopefully centaur breeding will be a lead in~), your most recent update on saturday which said the seed trader will be useful soon but not yet, and did a quick keyword search of your thread which seems to indicate a typical divide between those who do and don't want it, but no indication that it's currently in the game. All that said and done I'll ask anyway; is there any pregnancy content in the game currently and if so to what extent?
Apparently one NPC confirms you're preggers after the centaur filled you up. So yeah, this is more of a case of the guy who generally keeps us updated being very diligent while actual content-content isn't due before September or so according to the dev's roadmap.

Reactions: Furmilk

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Apparently one NPC confirms you're preggers after the centaur filled you up. So yeah, this is more of a case of the guy who generally keeps us updated being very diligent while actual content-content isn't due before September or so according to the dev's roadmap.
Good to know, though disappointing there isn't anything substantial yet. I tend to expect more when they add the tag later on rather than at the start, but it is what it is. Hopefully we weren't called in too early and the next couple of updates will have what we were summoned for.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I would like to confirm that in some areas the monsters or guards infinitely respawn immediately.
I didn't have any crashes, but I had read the notes about the spear and avoided using it.
Also, I ran into my own bug with the right eye of Anubis. I saved before putting it in, put it in and died to the inquisitor, then reloaded the game. The game state was messed up, I had the quest back to having to give him the eye, but he had both eyes and wasn't able to be interacted with, and the inquisitor wasn't spawned. Restarting the game (completely exiting back to windows, then starting it back up) and reloading fixed that for me, which means the save game load function isn't completely setting the game state.
Also, the treasure chest indicators on the map would often spaz out and start indicating empty chests. It happened about three times and I think restarting the game fixed it.
Finally, during the Crocodile's voice lines, there were a number of glitches. Lines that should have been either/or played one after another. Sometimes the voice line would repeat an early line of dialog while the text would display something completely different.

Along with the bug report, I'd like to also point out my favorite part of the game, one that I hope will be expanded... in more ways than one. I loved the three cat sisters. I'm not into furry (it doesn't add anything for me, but also doesn't detract), but the other fetishes in those scenes (and hinted at in possible future ones) were direct hits for me, specifically confirming they were sisters and that one's response when you purchase stretching out her pussy with a large cock. +1 to the writers and the voice actress(s).

I'm thinking of writing a fanfiction about them. Generally, I don't post them at all due to content. If I can make a toned down one that might pique interest and do post it, I'll link to your patreon and website, and have the standard disclaimer that I'm not affiliated. Out of curiosity, do the sisters have a name? Otherwise I'll just give them temporary names for the story...

echo3dx

Nov 15, 2020
Apparently one NPC confirms you're preggers after the centaur filled you up ... actual content-content isn't due before September or so according to the dev's roadmap.
It's a bug - the wrong dialogue line is being called (she has something like 5 options for what your outcome with the centaur was).

Hopefully we weren't called in too early and the next couple of updates will have what we were summoned for.
Sorry to say but it's September for the system. We may have some pregnant NPCs before then, but not the dynamic "get pregnant > give birth" system in place.

Out of curiosity, do the sisters have a name?
They do, though I don't recall off the top of my head. I'll pop the names in a DM when I have a sec - if you hear nothing in a day or two feel free to badger me on here or Discord (as I've almost certainly forgotten).

Joys

Apr 27, 2019
So the system will take a while, not the best news but at the same time I'm thrilled to hear it's being added at some point. I'll be keeping an eye out for that update.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes