hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Not gonna lie, that sounds like an ambitious project. I will be honest about it, if you can implement your ideas properly it might be 1 of the better (adult) games out there but as I said it is ambitious, so i would recommend start with something small, like a test-game which is short and sweet, gather feedback and think about what you can do to improve users' experience and then start working on your main game. Also nowadays there's no age limit to learn new stuff, good luck to you and ask for help whenever you need it, i cant promise i will be useful but i will definitely try my best to help.
the idee is to build simulators inside the game, .... if you a lvl 10 smid, you can later make armor, repair and update, if you shop lvl 10 you can get stuff for free, ...... if you dont use it, you can sell , so there is a npc in it that sell you stuff,
so i can begin small in a town, and later make map biger, so "demo" is also "begin of the game,
so than my game is also a shop simulator, doctor, hospital; even a town builder; even a "house flipper, and even a "rent a house" game, ......... a real "make you own game,

al i need is a small map with some houses couple npc and a few empty buildings, shop, smid; doctor ...... and in later games you can use the same skills to make and sell armor, of simple make for yourself, . a game you can play as you want, ....... and later if there is a update , you can choose where you "start game" .... if you want play a wizard then you need a magical place; ....... its big, but there games enoughj al i need iook there code and change that into my own looks and needs

thats the fun part, you can always ad, and if i make mod editor,; players helping mee for free to make there own maps;
we see if possible; once you know how it works...... you can make it; even start as a "survival game, and from that is a smid similator (you must seek bleuprints, and learn to make, and make exp, and how beter you are, how beter your armor in game, and your weapon, then later as "shop simulater" you can find beter kwality materials, etc, how higher, how beter loot to buy and how cheaper; ................. so is perfect as demo , because you need it anyway; ....... have the idee, and do what with the idee is not the same i know; but ......... the will is er, and i have the time , with no friends or family; and with some sponsers om not so poor anymore, so i can buy stuff to use in game, so as beter looking npc"s ,

we see.................promis nothing, i need to figure out where i want start in game , so i can use the demo to start game, i can even make a "semi open world , where you need follow a path , so i can show you a small town, a forrest etc
.......... i go try to make is, there is no real "make you own game" ...... mods can use it to make own game............ see garry mod; was once a mod for half live and is nu a "game you can buy" ,

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
All scenes currently in the game (except the new one from v0.1.77) have screenshots in my scenes post.
Oh nice! Thank you very much for that. Sadly it sort of confirmed my concerns. They have awesome graphics, nice camera effects with the depth of field, beautiful colors, nice looking skin materials and models. But I can see they dont show any of the active penetration, the camera angles are often times poorly chosen, the hands dont align and sometimes look lazily placed just in the ballpark of where they should go, the body poses feel stiff and I can only imagine the themselves will feel quite similar. Also none of the images showed any cumshot so im not sure how those look either.
Hopefully they can get their sex tech up to speed and hire an animator so they can improve that aspect as its really lacking.
Imagine this with the animation quality and controls of Wild Life :giggle:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Oh nice! Thank you very much for that. Sadly it sort of confirmed my concerns. They have awesome graphics, nice camera effects with the depth of field, beautiful colors, nice looking skin materials and models. But I can see they dont show any of the active penetration, the camera angles are often times poorly chosen, the hands dont align and sometimes look lazily placed just in the ballpark of where they should go, the body poses feel stiff and I can only imagine the themselves will feel quite similar. Also none of the images showed any cumshot so im not sure how those look either.
Hopefully they can get their sex tech up to speed and hire an animator so they can improve that aspect as its really lacking.
Imagine this with the animation quality and controls of Wild Life :giggle:
there's one scene with internal shot

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
there's one scene with internal shot
Internal is quite a bit different from penetration shot. And I know for a fact that the devs are avoiding penetration shots, at least for the time being. From what I've seen while taking the screenshots in the Scenes post, the mesh isn't rigged for them at all yet, and may in fact just be a mostly flat surface in the relevant portion of anatomy.

On the other hand, penetration shots require complex modeling and a detailed, dynamic animation rig. It's a rabbit hole in the sense that you could literally find yourself adding more minute detail endlessly. That's the kind of situation a project like this can't afford to lose time to until they've got a stable foot under them in terms of funding.

Judging by their posted plans for animations, I assume it's on their internal to-do list. We just haven't gotten there yet.

Reactions: ViviX12

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I expect it has probably been reported by patrons, but some bugs I noticed
a lot of the time the draconian tail glitches out wildly
adn when doing the anubis quest, I lost to the inquisitor and loaded up a save from before I gave anubis right eye, but when I came to the statue I couldn't interact with it and when I thought I now perma locked the quest, the inquisitor custcene triggered (skipping the part where I had to give the right eye) but without the inquisitor model present
everything was fine after that and I could fight her normally, but now I still have the right eye in my inventory while having progressed the quest

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Is there futa on futa in this game yet? no submissive scenes for the mc?
In my scenes post, the 69 scene is required to be futa on futa, while the cowgirl and table fuck scenes can be futa on futa. Thus far the most submissive the MC can be is for the two face sitting scenes, which is less being submissive and more just general servicing.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Game updated to version 1.77

Cheers
This is the announcement and changelog for v0.1.77. They also pushed a bugfix build, v0.1.78, this morning. The changelog for that is:
  • It's now easier to sell Shadya your seed
  • Fixed a tracking issue during the quest "WithBellsOn"
Edit: Short version of how to get the new content because I don't have time for the guideposts today:
  • There are two new cocks. I don't know where they are in the game yet.
  • There is a new weapon. It drops from the spear-wielding enemies in the cave during Milk and Honey.
  • Do not jump while using this new weapon, there is a crash that occurs if you attack with the spear while in midair.
  • There is a new head and body option. Presumably these also drop from the enemies in the cave during Milk and Honey.
  • There is a new sex scene, accessible from the naga at the docks. It only works on new saves.
  • There are fast travel locations scattered over the map. Run up to them and activate them to use them. You can only visit ones you've been to before.
  • You can swim. It's slow, but not as slow as running around to the bridge.
  • The merchants now replenish their goods. Don't use them as extra storage.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

Looking for the launcher? Click here to download it.

Hey all,

It's that time once again - the first update of the month is here. It's a day or two later than we'd like, but we've made a lot of much needed upgrades to the land of the God Queen.

The first new element is sssssomewhat obviousssssss - you can now get your serpent drained by a Naga in scenes for members both large and small... she'll even pay you for the privilege. She's our first 'Seed Trader' and will eventually tie into the breeding, pregnancy, and virility systems down the line.

If that isn't enough for you then this next update should really make a splash (I'm so sorry)... the invisible walls that once held you back from the life-giving waters of the Euphoris River are gone. Out first implementation of swimming is now in-game, allowing you to rapidly cross to areas that would once have meant a substantial trek. Whilst relatively safe for now, in coming updates all manner of creatures will creep forth from between the reeds to hunt the waterways of this forsaken land.

View attachment 1197240

The worldmap too has received a much-needed series of upgrades. In addition to a new legend you can find your current location with 'F', as well as quest tracking icons and tooltips on locations.

View attachment 1197241

Continuing to expand the arsenal of weapons available to both the player and their foes, we've added the Kethrite Spear. These ancient polearms were the preferred armament of the God Queen's Royal Guard and have survived beneath the sands in the the millenia since her fall. Spears offer a different avenue of attack in the violent and turbulent land of Sabu.

View attachment 1197242

Finally the world grows smaller even as it expands; fast travel is now available from multiple locations in the map. Once discovered you can move instantly between these powerful artefacts of the God Queen's kingdom, something that will expand much further in the near future.

View attachment 1197244

Aside from the update itself, we've spent the past few weeks re-evaluating our schedule as the team becomes full-time over the next couple of months. Now that we have more time to dedicate to the game, we want to expand some elements and add additional systems and content that we'd not previously allowed for. We also want to make previously-planned systems and content more in-depth, this necessarily means that our roadmap has shifted somewhat. We've tried to scale elements more consistently this time, indicating roughly how much of our time will go into development of any given system.

Some elements have visually disappeared but are essentially broken into sub-elements (i.e. Tomb of the Ascended expanded to become Chamber of Q'tesh and Demigod Tomb). Finally we've locked-in some NPC species that were previously open to Patron polls, as we needed them for the main story on our new, faster timetable.

As always, this roadmap is a base level, and additional systems and content will continue to be added on top.

View attachment 1197245

I know we say it all the time, but we are truly grateful for all your support. There is so much, much more yet to come and every single person that supports the game, from Acoylte right up to Demigod, is helping to make our vision a reality. Thank you so much for making this adventure across the sands of Sabu possible!
Team Carnal Instinct
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog, v0.1.77

• Added Sex scene "Naga Oral - Large Cock"
  • Added Sex scene "Naga Oral - Average Cock"
  • Added item - "Novice Helm"
  • Added item - "Novice Garb"
  • Added item - "Kethrite Spear"
  • Added Tracked Quest Objective to the World Map screen and player compass
  • Added first implementation of swimming mechanic
  • Added Fast Travel Locations
  • Added feature to the World Map to let the player quickly find their position
  • Added a new legend to the world map (Press 'E' while in World Map screen)
  • Added animations for the spear weapon type
  • Added dynamic combat music to non-boss enemies.
  • Added a new drop table system - you will now "roll" for chances of getting items, this will become much more involved when more and more loot is added.
  • Added replenishing stock over time for Merchant NPCs
  • Added new UI visuals for notifications, including Quests and Saving
  • Added an automatic save feature for when the game is exited without saving manually
  • Added hover over information for markers on the World Map Screen
  • Fixed a problem where Nepthys would have "Diamond in the Rough" quest marker before the player has completed "Milk & Honey"
  • Fixed a bug where Djeda would give the player multiple breeding harnesses
  • Fixed a bug with the Void Titan Manhood would not be in the world
  • Fixed a bug where the Void Spirit cutscene would re-play on load
  • Fixed inconsistencies with camera positions during conversation with Havar, Nepthys and Melhva
  • Fixed input buffers on certain weapons to have better response times
  • Fixed the world map icons to have working information hovers
  • Changed the combat default walking speed to 300 up from 200
  • Changed the size of the compass indicators slightly
  • Changed compass icons
  • Updated In-Game Credits
This is the announcement and changelog for v0.1.77. They also pushed a bugfix build, v0.1.78, this morning. The changelog for that is:
  • It's now easier to sell Shadya your seed
  • Fixed a tracking issue during the quest "WithBellsOn"
Edit: Short version of how to get the new content because I don't have time for the guideposts today:
  • There are two new cocks. I don't know where they are in the game yet.
  • There is a new weapon. It drops from the spear-wielding enemies in the cave during Milk and Honey.
  • Do not jump while using this new weapon, there is a crash that occurs if you attack with the spear while in midair.
  • There is a new head and body option. Presumably these also drop from the enemies in the cave during Milk and Honey.
  • There is a new sex scene, accessible from the naga at the docks. It only works on new saves.
  • There are fast travel locations scattered over the map. Run up to them and activate them to use them. You can only visit ones you've been to before.
  • You can swim. It's slow, but not as slow as running around to the bridge.
  • The merchants now replenish their goods. Don't use them as extra storage.
Thanks Changelog updated!

Jum421

Mar 20, 2019
the combat is kinda rare and mostly avoidable, the only completely unavoidable combat being a bossfight with inquisitor of bast, as well as miniboss on Veranus quests (will be avoidable when they implement the other path), other than that you might find yourself unable to escape and need t fight, but more often than not you can just run past enemies
Oh alright, thanks. Thought I had a few enemies somewhere before I could get over that river.

Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
All four statues have a symbol on them. The three remaining walls also have symbols. The statues need to face away from the wall with the corresponding symbol.
That is to say I made the statue look elsewhere from the corresponding symbol and nothing happens you would not have the trick

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
That is to say I made the statue look elsewhere from the corresponding symbol and nothing happens you would not have the trick
My mistake, it was the other direction. This got shared on the discord:
unknown.png

:|
yea imma wait a few more updates before I'm ready to play this game from a complete scratch again
They upped movement speed in this build too, and added fast travel to boot. It's much easier this time around.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes