Treaddd

Apr 2, 2021
They've been making silent changes to the animation system with every update. I'm pretty sure they're working on setting up a consistent backend for animations still, and once it's done and ready to roll out we may suddenly see a drastic increase in scenes.
I see in the roadmap that there is a planned "dynamic interaction" system in the works, but unfortunately that's not planned until Q4. Also, in regards to having to do Milk and Honey before starting Diamond in the Rough, completing MaH allows the protagonist to tell the croc lady "I am on the path of the Jackal," which is a prerequisite to starting DitR. Talking to her prior to that has some odd dialogue that I'm sure will be changed (example: she immediately asks you to "follow her" but doesn't go anywhere). Her dialogue in general seems to be fairly broken atm; at various points while talking to her incorrect dialogue will play that doesn't match the text onscreen, or she will repeat lines. At one point I noticed a completely out of place line of dialogue where she mentioned something along the lines of the player looking like they'd seen a ghost; I'm guessing that's a planned line that's supposed to play out after defeating the Tomb Guardian miniboss or something.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I just started a new game, redid the Secret Admirer quest, told Mehlva I was the admirer, and now I can view the cowgirl scene normally. Not sure why it doesn't work if you tell her about Havar.
I've updated the quest post with a note to warn people about it. Edit: Got confirmation that was apparently intentional. You either get paid or get fucked, not both. Updating the quest post again to reflect this.

who is kind to pass me the link of the new version
Patreon will gladly do it for $10.

Last edited:
Reactions: ViviX12

DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
damn the sex scenes in this game are garbage, never aimed at the action, always panning to a random fence, tree or the backside of someone's shin... I'll put this game in the "forget about for a few years until it's finished or abandoned list".

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019

Looking for the launcher? Click here to download it.

Hey all,

It's that time once again - the first update of the month is here. It's a day or two later than we'd like, but we've made a lot of much needed upgrades to the land of the God Queen.

The first new element is sssssomewhat obviousssssss - you can now get your serpent drained by a Naga in scenes for members both large and small... she'll even pay you for the privilege. She's our first 'Seed Trader' and will eventually tie into the breeding, pregnancy, and virility systems down the line.

If that isn't enough for you then this next update should really make a splash (I'm so sorry)... the invisible walls that once held you back from the life-giving waters of the Euphoris River are gone. Out first implementation of swimming is now in-game, allowing you to rapidly cross to areas that would once have meant a substantial trek. Whilst relatively safe for now, in coming updates all manner of creatures will creep forth from between the reeds to hunt the waterways of this forsaken land.

View attachment 1197240

The worldmap too has received a much-needed series of upgrades. In addition to a new legend you can find your current location with 'F', as well as quest tracking icons and tooltips on locations.

View attachment 1197241

Continuing to expand the arsenal of weapons available to both the player and their foes, we've added the Kethrite Spear. These ancient polearms were the preferred armament of the God Queen's Royal Guard and have survived beneath the sands in the the millenia since her fall. Spears offer a different avenue of attack in the violent and turbulent land of Sabu.

View attachment 1197242

Finally the world grows smaller even as it expands; fast travel is now available from multiple locations in the map. Once discovered you can move instantly between these powerful artefacts of the God Queen's kingdom, something that will expand much further in the near future.

View attachment 1197244

Aside from the update itself, we've spent the past few weeks re-evaluating our schedule as the team becomes full-time over the next couple of months. Now that we have more time to dedicate to the game, we want to expand some elements and add additional systems and content that we'd not previously allowed for. We also want to make previously-planned systems and content more in-depth, this necessarily means that our roadmap has shifted somewhat. We've tried to scale elements more consistently this time, indicating roughly how much of our time will go into development of any given system.

Some elements have visually disappeared but are essentially broken into sub-elements (i.e. Tomb of the Ascended expanded to become Chamber of Q'tesh and Demigod Tomb). Finally we've locked-in some NPC species that were previously open to Patron polls, as we needed them for the main story on our new, faster timetable.

As always, this roadmap is a base level, and additional systems and content will continue to be added on top.

View attachment 1197245

I know we say it all the time, but we are truly grateful for all your support. There is so much, much more yet to come and every single person that supports the game, from Acoylte right up to Demigod, is helping to make our vision a reality. Thank you so much for making this adventure across the sands of Sabu possible!
Team Carnal Instinct
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog, v0.1.77

• Added Sex scene "Naga Oral - Large Cock"
  • Added Sex scene "Naga Oral - Average Cock"
  • Added item - "Novice Helm"
  • Added item - "Novice Garb"
  • Added item - "Kethrite Spear"
  • Added Tracked Quest Objective to the World Map screen and player compass
  • Added first implementation of swimming mechanic
  • Added Fast Travel Locations
  • Added feature to the World Map to let the player quickly find their position
  • Added a new legend to the world map (Press 'E' while in World Map screen)
  • Added animations for the spear weapon type
  • Added dynamic combat music to non-boss enemies.
  • Added a new drop table system - you will now "roll" for chances of getting items, this will become much more involved when more and more loot is added.
  • Added replenishing stock over time for Merchant NPCs
  • Added new UI visuals for notifications, including Quests and Saving
  • Added an automatic save feature for when the game is exited without saving manually
  • Added hover over information for markers on the World Map Screen
  • Fixed a problem where Nepthys would have "Diamond in the Rough" quest marker before the player has completed "Milk & Honey"
  • Fixed a bug where Djeda would give the player multiple breeding harnesses
  • Fixed a bug with the Void Titan Manhood would not be in the world
  • Fixed a bug where the Void Spirit cutscene would re-play on load
  • Fixed inconsistencies with camera positions during conversation with Havar, Nepthys and Melhva
  • Fixed input buffers on certain weapons to have better response times
  • Fixed the world map icons to have working information hovers
  • Changed the combat default walking speed to 300 up from 200
  • Changed the size of the compass indicators slightly
  • Changed compass icons
  • Updated In-Game Credits
where did v0.1.76 go though :unsure:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
damn the sex scenes in this game are garbage, never aimed at the action, always panning to a random fence, tree or the backside of someone's shin... I'll put this game in the "forget about for a few years until it's finished or abandoned list".
which ones did you even watch? as far as I can tell they quite focus on the action

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Its a pretty good software if you wanna get into game development without having an extensive amount of coding knowledge but i'd still recommend you to learn the basics of Csharp just to make your life easier, most of the interactions and user engagement actions or the functionality of your game wouldnt be too hard to manage through UE. If you need some ideas or suggestions or feedback lemme know :D
Wen i was young it was almost impossibel, (im 50 in september) but now , there is always something to find on youtube, and other free sites, and a LOT of game makers than love to share there knowledge, some even help you, see how many games have a "fan based translation" of even cheats , walktroughs etc, so long you dont have to much ego to ask help (thats why so many games abadont) ........... most hope to get a stardom in heaven , and if some not so happy with game in commands , there give up,
for me, i want make a game "I" want to play, .......... some make game in hope to get rich , or other dark reasons, my i just want make myself the "perfect games for me, ............ with some erotic parts, ........... in all games you can have a relation, but more than "love you" is there not, so , what you have is start a relation, than maby see them in the ending together, but in game play.......................i want a game where you can play "good" as "evil" as both (by have a gift to let others let forget what happens, or let give there idee it was there idee there where horney , because you the last man,

a real sandbox , with endless possibilitys, what is really never finished, ....... there always stuff you see by others that you think, waw, that is good, can i use,

and with locked possibility"s so i can sell it , but not get banned, so you can kill and rape, ....... the reason gta games are so loved is because the evil you can do to others, so you can play as hero, of as dictator that want rulez the world
a endless game, smartest part is if you make possible to make mods, the mod makers, make you game for you too,
and you can take what you like and make it " standard.................

+ you can look always in the code of other games to see "how there do it" and use "copy past" and change then where needed, look how much game"s look almost the same, you can do same and than simple make some changes, like , more animals, wildlife, more npc, look games, look what you love it that, and look how you can make a combination of at that games, so you have almost endless options,

that all you need is find a way to combinate it, ...... in a big map you can have al, from towns to forrest, to secret basesses, etc; so the secrets in game make the changes ..... so every game play can be difficult, like in most games you must find a man with the right skills to learn you, but some can end deathly because there see you as a concurrent, so you need get info etc, so there is always work,
like ....... dysmantle............. just make make every time bigger, so it is always full playable, but every update give you "more" ways, and girls end evil ways, of you can destroy it,

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkPrince18

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Wen i was young it was almost impossibel, (im 50 in september) but now , there is always something to find on youtube, and other free sites, and a LOT of game makers than love to share there knowledge, some even help you, see how many games have a "fan based translation" of even cheats , walktroughs etc, so long you dont have to much ego to ask help (thats why so many games abadont) ........... most hope to get a stardom in heaven , and if some not so happy with game in commands , there give up,
for me, i want make a game "I" want to play, .......... some make game in hope to get rich , or other dark reasons, my i just want make myself the "perfect games for me, ............ with some erotic parts, ........... in all games you can have a relation, but more than "love you" is there not, so , what you have is start a relation, than maby see them in the ending together, but in game play.......................i want a game where you can play "good" as "evil" as both (by have a gift to let others let forget what happens, or let give there idee it was there idee there where horney , because you the last man,

a real sandbox , with endless possibilitys, what is really never finished, ....... there always stuff you see by others that you think, waw, that is good, can i use,

and with locked possibility"s so i can sell it , but not get banned, so you can kill and rape, ....... the reason gta games are so loved is because the evil you can do to others, so you can play as hero, of as dictator that want rulez the world
a endless game, smartest part is if you make possible to make mods, the mod makers, make you game for you too,
and you can take what you like and make it " standard.................

+ you can look always in the code of other games to see "how there do it" and use "copy past" and change then where needed, look how much game"s look almost the same, you can do same and than simple make some changes, like , more animals, wildlife, more npc, look games, look what you love it that, and look how you can make a combination of at that games, so you have almost endless options,

that all you need is find a way to combinate it, ...... in a big map you can have al, from towns to forrest, to secret basesses, etc; so the secrets in game make the changes ..... so every game play can be difficult, like in most games you must find a man with the right skills to learn you, but some can end deathly because there see you as a concurrent, so you need get info etc, so there is always work,
like ....... dysmantle............. just make make every time bigger, so it is always full playable, but every update give you "more" ways, and girls end evil ways, of you can destroy it,
Not gonna lie, that sounds like an ambitious project. I will be honest about it, if you can implement your ideas properly it might be 1 of the better (adult) games out there but as I said it is ambitious, so i would recommend start with something small, like a test-game which is short and sweet, gather feedback and think about what you can do to improve users' experience and then start working on your main game. Also nowadays there's no age limit to learn new stuff, good luck to you and ask for help whenever you need it, i cant promise i will be useful but i will definitely try my best to help.

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
getting even 1.75 was quite unexpected, we all were rather waiting for next Steam build since giving patreon builds means sacrificing your account
Did the guy who leaked got suspended already or maybe he found some way to remove the name?

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes