Miato

May 24, 2019
some bugs, all new content is passed in 20 minutes and then because of the running from the 1 end of the map to the other, I can say that they seem to want to repeat the story with a wild life milking money

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I am in the process of updating my guideposts right now. (Edit: I have now finished updating them.) I'll update this post as I continue. Currently I've finished updating the Equipment - Body and Phallus, Equipment - Head, Quests, and Scenes guideposts.

Changes made to the guideposts:
  • Added body type: Inquisitor's Garb
  • Added body type: Void Spirit Form
  • Added body cosmetic: Hide of the Lapis Drake
  • Added head cosmetic: Aspect of the Lapis Drake
  • Added head type: Inquisitor's Helm
  • Added head type: Visage of the Void
  • Added penis type: Enchanted Draquine Manhood
  • Added penis type: Void Titan Manhood
  • Added quest: Diamond in the Rough
  • Added quest: Milk and Honey
  • Added quest: Tales of the Void
  • Added scene: Face Sitting - Concubine
  • Added scene: Table Fuck
  • Added scene: Void Orgy
  • Updated all scenes to mention player body requirements or the lack thereof.
  • Updated the locations for the following body types: Felian Body
  • Updated the locations for the following body cosmetics: Hide of the Ashen Drake, Hide of the Oasis Drake, Cave Lion Hide, Cheetah Hide, Smilodon Hide, Black Prisoner Bandages.
  • Updated the locations for the following headgear: Adept Headdress, Mark of the Cave Lion, Mark of the Cheetah, Mark of the Oasis Drake.
  • Updated the names for the following body types: Draconic Form, Wild Draconic Form
  • Updated the names for the following headgear: Draconic Noble's Collar, Felian Merchant's Hood.
  • Updated the post crosslinks to work regardless of your posts per page setting.

Last edited:
Reactions: kilompol

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
can someone make a nopy or megalink for this game the current links are either way too slow or dont work for me

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
GUESS I NEED TO LEARN UNREAL ENGINE.....had a idee based on "lust man standing, and this give me the open world needed

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Does this game now have any non-futa content? Last time I checked it hadn't.
The game has a bit of lesbian content, some content that can be lesbian or futa, futa/female content, and futa/futa content. Male characters are in the works, and while there aren't that many sex scenes at the moment (I'm in the process of compiling the ones added in the update to add to the scenes list I've been maintaining), it appears that the developers may have the plans to re-use the existing animations with new characters once they finish setting up the backend frameworks they want to make things work properly.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
I'm absolutely not hating on the aesthetic because I get that they're going for Egyptian Mythology and respect it, I just don't find it appealing so I have to know before I decide to check this out or not, is it all animal heads on human bodies or are there actual Anthro characters?

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
I'm absolutely not hating on the aesthetic because I get that they're going for Egyptian Mythology and respect it, I just don't find it appealing so I have to know before I decide to check this out or not, is it all animal heads on human bodies or are there actual Anthro characters?
Thankfully there seems to be actual anthro characters with the felians being added, but even before that your main character could get a dragon look among other things :)

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
You can become full cat/lizard and there are a few of those plus other more 'conventional' NPC's around. As a fair warning though, that's probably leaving fewer than half the scenes in an already (too) big world.

May 14, 2020
this game looks interesting but are they going to add actual humans? personally not into the whole furry thing unless there's a human female involved

Sypheria

Nov 6, 2019
this game looks interesting but are they going to add actual humans? personally not into the whole furry thing unless there's a human female involved
No, never. It absolutely wasn't posted multiple times within the last five pages alone that human appearances are coming. The devs would never do such a thing as post a road map that shows that.

• Haha
Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Anyone know how to start Tales of the Void?
It's a subquest of the main quest "Diamond in the Rough." Go pick that one up from the crocodilian priestess in front of the temple.

what does [Carnal Instinct] mean and is there a way to unlock this
View attachment 1196831
It means they plan to add content here, and have added an empty dialogue option in the interim.

Reactions: ViviX12
4.00 star(s) 85 Votes