The game master

May 19, 2022
I don't care what others says or said..and dev..also you pls don't listen to them also whatever you doing is just mind-blowing..carry on with milf one

NTRLover93

Oct 31, 2022
It's a decent game. Unfortunately, it is very little and insufficient in terms of content. A little more content would be nice. But as far as I can see, there is not much content. It's a good script and a good game, but insufficient. Hopefully better and more plugins to come. Otherwise, it's an unfinished game.

Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
It's a decent game. Unfortunately, it is very little and insufficient in terms of content. A little more content would be nice. But as far as I can see, there is not much content. It's a good script and a good game, but insufficient. Hopefully better and more plugins to come. Otherwise, it's an unfinished game.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: this fucking dude comenting on 0.3 state game :ROFLMAO:

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
It's been over a month since the dev has posted anything on their Patreon page. Does anyone else get the feeling this will get you know what tag in a couple of months

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
This is like if Princess Leia woke up one day and said fuck the rebels and the whole Death Star thing so she chucked Han Solo and stayed on Endor and married an Ewok. Wtf is with these hideous MC's?

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes