shynos

Jul 21, 2021
HELLO GUYS, I CHECKED AND DOWNLOADED THAT UPDATE, BUT I DID NOT SEE ANY PROGRESS IN THE STORY AT ALL, GREETINGS

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
LOL

Also, how exactly do you behave -in a forum- like someone that looks like a midget?
To answer your question. there is actually a way to "behave like a midget". and that is to accuse people of being midgets.
this is due to a psychological phenomenon called projection.

first reported on projection in an 1895 letter, in which he described a patient who tried to avoid confronting her feelings of by imagining that her neighbors were gossiping about her instead. Psychologists Carl Jung and Marie-Louise von Franz later argued that projection is also used to protect against the of the unknown, sometimes to the projector’s detriment. Within their framework, people project archetypal ideas onto things they don’t understand as part of a natural response to the desire for a more predictable and clearly-patterned world.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2068801
Overview:
For the past five years you and your older sister have been living with your aunt in a different country.
In those five years.. you have not heard or seen anything of your mother until now.
One day while out for dinner with your sister, auntie and cousins... you are attacked badly by a group of thugs.
Following this event a huge amount of cartel soldiers have come to your city.
It is only now that you learn the truth about your mother.....
That she is the leader of the biggest cartel in the world.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-25
Release Date: 2022-10-24
Developer: IndianaTK - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Other Games: City of Women - The Lord of Time - Jedi Trainer - Master of the Earth
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: * - *

View attachment 2068804 View attachment 2068805 View attachment 2068806 View attachment 2068807 View attachment 2068808 View attachment 2068809 View attachment 2068810
the woman characters is sooo hot
omg
they just need to wear skirts and stockings
especially mom
wow

Reactions: Jdmricky21

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Liked the thic woman chars...but the MC getting that "make over" was just weird i.m.o.
Just made it "meh"

Reactions: lxh123

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
Dear Dev, why did you listened the complains about the MC ? The new MC model don't fit the concept of the game. The old one was just the right one for the story... I really had high hopes for this game. I'm really disappointed from the 0.2 update, nice story got wasted...
+1 I lost interest in this game, the moment they changed the MC model.

Hope dev will keep the original one

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes