WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
If he was shorter the couch would need a staircase.
First playthrough, I've gotten to the body change. This is good, looks like a guy in his early 20s of normal height, build, and looks. Overall your art with the women is decent if not fantastic. The big surprise was on the first sex scene, really fantastically good art on the animation, better than any of the stills.

33Cents

Oct 12, 2017
Lol when I click edit to turn down the loud as fuck music it won't even let me return to the main menu or start a game i have to close the game and re-launch it. Great design

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Saw 2 scenes in this update and weird stuff on both
1 hj in russian room, when mc cums there is no cum he shoots blanks...
2 back home while practicing, his dick has cum all over even before he starts the practice... o_O

33Cents

Oct 12, 2017
Its so funny that in the speech bubble MC is an RE4 Leon Kennedy clone and then his actual model is some swarthy baby-faced amerimutt goblin

Nov 22, 2021
So I didn't realize when I started this game that the little icon that shows up when the MC is talking is actual size....so...yeah this feels weird I might not keep playing this one. The story feels a bit....slapped together poorly. The character models are great except for the MC who looks like a garden gnome on crack. The animations are also well done. I think if this dev works on their writing they can be something great. Also work on your MC model because wow...

Reactions: lyfsavor and Roosta

Aeakos

Apr 30, 2021
Could have been interesting with more depth and an MC that doesn't look like a darker haired version of Chucky. The MC could have been normal, but no... was there a limitation on the models available? MC and lack of depth ruins the game... for me at least.

chucky.png

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I started this game and can't return from preferences screen at all, the only option working is quit.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am pretty sure that "big old man" is an engrish garbling of common phrases of endearment mothers use when they talk talk down to a very young male child

between that phrasing, the way he sleeps with his mom, and his height... I am pretty sure this is meant to be a "totally 18" (actually 12 year old) shota.

it's just that they fucked up his face so he does not look 12. He looks like an adult midget

• Haha
Reactions: lyfsavor and lnppo

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I am pretty sure that "big old man" is an engrish garbling of common phrases of endearment mothers use when they talk talk down to a very young male child

between that phrasing, the way he sleeps with his mom, and his height... I am pretty sure this is meant to be a "totally 18" (actually 12 year old) shota.

it's just that they fucked up his face so he does not look 12. He looks like an adult midget
No it seems like it's canon that MC is just short and ugly :LOL:
Sis just destroyed this poor man's entire self
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes