celestar55

Mar 25, 2021
Glad to see you switched your games to a kinetic novel style, I love your characters models probably one of my favorites around this site. Keep that going

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
This would imply Leon Kennedy was short and ugly before Raccoon city
I mean, it might not be wrong. Leon was 21 when he was starting as RCPD, MC is currently 19, he coulda had super milf cartel mom that had ties to umbrella Corp for her de-aging cream to stay sexy forever lol. Got his pretty boy make over, went undercover for rival gang activity in racoon, got wond up in RE2, and then came back home certified bad ass.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Meyer Lanskey was 5'4". Pablo Escabar was 5'5".

just saying.
Not to mention, Joseph Stalin, Alexander the great, Winston Churchill, Ghandi, Kim Jung-IL, Nikita krushev, and Napoleon were all 5'3-5'6, but the MC seemed around 5'2-4'10, if we're goin off average female height which is generally 5'4. Mother looks like she would be around 5'8 tho imo

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Not to mention, Joseph Stalin, Alexander the great, Winston Churchill, Ghandi, Kim Jung-IL, Nikita krushev, and Napoleon were all 5'3-5'6, but the MC seemed around 5'2-4'10, if we're goin off average female height which is generally 5'4. Mother looks like she would be around 5'8 tho imo
He claimed to be 5'5" in ep 2 iirc

Reactions: Akeymu

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
2 new IP's released so close together? This smells of a cash grab without finishing either titles. Hopefully I'm wrong but, I just get this bad feeling it will happen.

• Angry
Reactions: whoabacha

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Listen I fuck with the new improved mc lately it feels like a lot of mom/son games have moms that are average height or tall and sons who are the size of someones dog. Thank you dev for listening to the criticism and not going all evil genius on those who critiqued the game.
Yeah, this. Guaranteed the number of people who want to play a child is way under half.

phakeid

Jan 11, 2021
Women look fucking great in this, but why does the MC look like an inbred with down syndrome?? Well...maybe the author will explain it within the "intriguing" story-line, lol.....

Reactions: Sayajin2205
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes