Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I don't really understand how leg lengthening changed all the other proportions.
I mean everything changed, not just leg length, there is bigger and longer torso/arms/neck and much larger muscles.

Apart from that, even with leg lengthening you still gain, at best, about 2 inches, it barely makes a visual difference.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking the VN, it just seems like a strange way to go about fixing the MC's looks.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just came across this today. That's an interesting overview. There's not that many games that has the MC's Mother in the leader position of the gang/mafia/cult and these other corrupt organizations. I'll be trying this out. I did like the dev's other game, Master of the Earth, so I'm down to play.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
he has multiple unfinished games and your telling ppl there been mean ...lol these devs NEVER finish a game iv seen it time after time ....
Since you don’t want to read my previous posts I’ll explain once more.

I have 2 unfinished games. 1 is due to the fact that I lost all the content when upgrading my pc. I would need to remake that game from scratch.There is no point in doing so right now.
The second game is IN PROGRESS as I’ve said a billion times before. I’m just taking my time with that one like I said on my Patreon. On my Patreon I explained before I made the second game that i would take longer as I’m making each build to be packed with content.

This is about the 50th time I’ve had to say this.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
I have 2 unfinished games. 1 is due to the fact that I lost all the content when upgrading my pc. I would need to remake that game from scratch.There is no point in doing so right now.
I'm sorry, but what kind of developer (or any digital professional that takes money for their work) doesn't back up their data? 200 GB of storage on Google Drive is like $3 a month. Hell, you can get 2TB for $10 a month. There are dozens of other storage services that offer similar cheap pricing. Between that, or just buying a local external USB drive, the "I lost all my work" excuse doesn't fly anymore. 99 times out of a 100 anybody that tries that line is just seen as wanting to wash their hands of, or abandon, a project. It's not a good idea to try and treat potential/current customers as if they're idiots - doesn't exactly instill trust.

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020

The second game is IN PROGRESS as I’ve said a billion times before. I’m just taking my time with that one like I said on my Patreon. On my Patreon I explained before I made the second game that i would take longer as I’m making each build to be packed with content.

So my question about future tags: Do you plan on adding pregnancy and impregnation?

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
LOVE the female renders, MC is a bit of a......troglodyte?? Anxious to see where this one goes.

Dec 21, 2019

Yo it's not that complicated. 3 brand new games at the v0.1 and v0.2 stages is a bad look, regardless of the excuses. People will comment on that.

Wait so the mc is now massive? I liked the fact he was a midget, was abit different from what is usually on offer in games, was this changed because people complained or was always planned in the story?
He was never meant to be a midget. I would've been all for that, something unique at least. Not supposed to be a shota either, despite being the size of a 10 year old boy. He was just supposed to be a short young man, the dev (accidentally?) overdid it and made him a garden gnome. Then he pretended not to understand the problem and acted like everybody else was being unreasonable. Then "corrected" it by making him 6'4, without changing the intro.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Yo it's not that complicated. 3 brand new games at the v0.1 and v0.2 stages is a bad look, regardless of the excuses. People will comment on that.

He was never meant to be a midget. I would've been all for that, something unique at least. Not supposed to be a shota either, despite being the size of a 10 year old boy. He was just supposed to be a short young man, the dev (accidentally?) overdid it and made him a garden gnome. Then he pretended not to understand the problem and acted like everybody else was being unreasonable. Then "corrected" it by making him 6'4, without changing the intro.
Lol how did I pretend to not understand the problem?
People complained, I changed it

Reactions: ImVeryLul
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes