ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Guys GUYS....Shota with big phallus is a thing(thats the charm), and the dev said he will change mc's look so chin up and chill. And his age cant be lower due to some guidelines(patreon gidelines). And if u want go edit the script.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Lol I'm the one developing the game and I'm straight up telling you that the player is not a shota and you’re arguing with me? For what haha If it was shota, he’d be shorter and look more like a kid
So if he isn't a shota then why the hell is he midget with a old man face? Are you trying to spoof Little Man? If so, then maybe I could understand. As far as your story goes, who's going to take this toddler ordering them around serious? Are people supposed to fear him or pity him?

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Lol I'm the one developing the game and I'm straight up telling you that the player is not a shota and you’re arguing with me? For what haha If it was shota, he’d be shorter and look more like a kid
How about actually reading the post you're replying to next time?

I'm not arguing with you. I'm the one pointing out that you already made clear that this isn't a shota game. I'm replying to the dude who says you shouldn't listen to critique about the MC being a midget, as he thinks shota is the best thing in the world. You know, the post you liked, instead of explaining to him that your game isn't shota. :rolleyes:

So, if you don't want to come clean about this being shota, how about coming clean to the shota fans in the thread that this isn't a shota-game, but an ugly-midget-on-milf-game?

Last edited:

Gravespawn

Oct 11, 2019
I realized the problem with this picture. He so stiff like a statue or a robot, the MC stairing deadeye and emotionless at the viewers it so unnatural. Even his mother next to him has a more natural stance so she not stiff, and more emotion to her face. So all together it creates a bigger jarring contrast so MC character flaw stick out more.

like their scenes he look better but this sort of sticks out the worse.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
The moms body looks amazing! she just looks way too young to have a 18 year old and the MC looks very short, but i will try it any way

Reactions: Ganuruze

Ganuruze

Oct 22, 2020
While i was reading the overview so much went through my head, but definitely not that his mother would be the leader of the cartel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Another project from the dev ? Damn, my guy is grinding ! But why create a new game every few months when the previous ones haven't been updated ? Would love to see some new updates with the other games first tbh... Anyway, absolutely love the models in these games and the animations are getting better ! (y)

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
View attachment 2068801
Overview:
For the past five years you and your older sister have been living with your aunt in a different country.
In those five years.. you have not heard or seen anything of your mother until now.
One day while out for dinner with your sister, auntie and cousins... you are attacked badly by a group of thugs.
Following this event a huge amount of cartel soldiers have come to your city.
It is only now that you learn the truth about your mother.....
That she is the leader of the biggest cartel in the world.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-28
Release Date: 2022-09-28
Developer: IndianaTK - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: City of Women - The Lord of Time - Jedi Trainer - Master of the Earth
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -

Extras: * - *

View attachment 2068804 View attachment 2068805 View attachment 2068806 View attachment 2068807 View attachment 2068808 View attachment 2068809 View attachment 2068810
balloon tits...Pass

• Haha
Reactions: Azraelith
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes