Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
Listen I fuck with the new improved mc lately it feels like a lot of mom/son games have moms that are average height or tall and sons who are the size of someones dog. Thank you dev for listening to the criticism and not going all evil genius on those who critiqued the game.

lgac1492

Apr 23, 2020
I prefer the gnome MC...by a lot. History is littered with ugly people who rose to leadership positions, so the idea of MC 0.1 seemed interesting to me at the very least. But I suppose there are 3 types of devs: 1) those who shit on the opinion of others; 2) those who listen to their sponsors and players, and change only a few things; 3) those who are easily influenced by other people's ideas.
Good luck!

• Angry
Reactions: ProtDan and Valronn

kyleato1234

Apr 27, 2022
is it hard to continue a renpy game than to create a new one? i mean investment is good, but what is an investment if it dosent grow. just better call it a one shot for people will lose trust and interest in the long run

Reactions: mrttao

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Dear Dev, why did you listened the complains about the MC ? The new MC model don't fit the concept of the game. The old one was just the right one for the story... I really had high hopes for this game. I'm really disappointed from the 0.2 update, nice story got wasted...

• Angry
Reactions: jakiro and ProtDan
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes