R3TR0J4N

Feb 20, 2019
i dig the bald Leon, had a hard time digesting the game when a character cames form a certain game/franchise like cough* RE.

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
I don't inderstand why some people complain about MC , I mean why would you fap while looking at MC ? Shouldnt you be fapping while looking at those milfs ?
Not everyone faps to these games, some people enjoy a good story with sexual and adult elements, I enjoy the game but it is hard to not find the MC design to be a bit ridiculous. MC designs can make or break a game for some people which is fair, that is an element

Tacobaby69

Aug 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to get this to work on joiplay? I tried executing it on exe, 32 exe, py. None of them worked

Autismpowers

Oct 6, 2018
To answer your question. there is actually a way to "behave like a midget". and that is to accuse people of being midgets.
this is due to a psychological phenomenon called projection.

So nice of you to post this. Thank you my friend. Now go and post this shit somewhere else where it is useful and dont make you look like a dumb whore.

• Angry
Reactions: BangB420 and mrttao

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Not everyone faps to these games, some people enjoy a good story with sexual and adult elements, I enjoy the game but it is hard to not find the MC design to be a bit ridiculous. MC designs can make or break a game for some people which is fair, that is an element
Exactly-I draw the line at cleaning the odd spot of spaghetti sauce off my the monitor after I eat. Maybe if you have the imagination of a rock you need to sit there looking back and forth like a golfer trying to make a 60 yard putt but I don't. The MC is the main thing in the game so if you are going to go off script for giggles you risk alienating a good chunk of your player base. It's like switching Tyrion Lannister for Jon Snow and expecting people to just go with it.

Jun 28, 2020
It really depends on the audience. People do tend to at times self insert as the MC, so having an MC that looks really off putting can be meh to some. This is why NTR games have such backlash every time they get updated or posted. Because a lot of people do self insert into these stories.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
If anyone's wondering , collection of 18 has made the port of this game. Go check his blog for the link

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes