PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
Nice, a trip to the main town where Master of the Earth takes place and a cameo from one of the characters.
This dev had a lot of games 0.1v and looks like he not interested in finishing.
I think he's need to rename all games from 0.1 to 1.0 and no more questions :D

But yes, art is pretty good in all of them
Master of the Earth is listed as Completed 1.0.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
I can't take this game seriously when the dev can't even take his own mc seriously, honestly remove the bs about the mc and you have a good fucking game but no devs like this are why we can't have nice things.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I can't take this game seriously when the dev can't even take his own mc seriously, honestly remove the bs about the mc and you have a good fucking game but no devs like this are why we can't have nice things.
What bs??

Reactions: gkratos123

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Don't listen to him lol, game is elite. But any idea roughly when update is coming? 2 months? 3 months? 6? Sorry don't mean to stress u out or anything. We dying out here lol.
Nah I don’t mind any comments, so long as people enjoy my games I’m quite happy.
I’ve been working to release full versions of my games and will be dropping one in the next week. Cartel mom’s update is already written and done, I just need to put together the renders. So expect an update this week or next!

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
Nah I don’t mind any comments, so long as people enjoy my games I’m quite happy.
I’ve been working to release full versions of my games and will be dropping one in the next week. Cartel mom’s update is already written and done, I just need to put together the renders. So expect an update this week or next!
Thanks man. Can't wait. BTW, ever thought of releasing your finished games on steam?

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes