bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CartelMom-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
come on VAM is lack of male models. Give a little more chance to Dev
I did give the dev a chance by playing the game early on, i liked the hobbit mc. Thought it made the mc standout even if he was a little ugly. Then the change came out of nowhere and the mc came back as a generic "look im so cool now" leon from RE. I enjoy the premise of the story, thought it was interesting but seeing leon just turned me off the game completely.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I did give the dev a chance by playing the game early on, i liked the hobbit mc. Thought it made the mc standout even if he was a little ugly. Then the change came out of nowhere and the mc came back as a generic "look im so cool now" leon from RE. I enjoy the premise of the story, thought it was interesting but seeing leon just turned me off the game completely.
I dunno what to tell you bro, if you read the first 3 pages of this thread I was getting treated like hitler for the MC’s look.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
I dunno what to tell you bro, if you read the first 3 pages of this thread I was getting treated like hitler for the MC’s look.
Exactly! People love to complain over every little thing, if it wasn't the "hobbit" mc, it was the cartel mom, if it isn't her, it's the story just isn't realistic. In the end it's your game, I find it sad that you were bullied into making a change from your original design to something like resident evil for the sake of pleasing complainers that still complained after you did change the mc. Like I said before, I liked the original mc and think you should stick to your original vision more :)

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
I'll give it a try again... I've skipped a few updates to get back with a bit more content... I hope it have progressed something in the story...

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Don't listen to him lol, game is elite.
he has less than 100 patrons after more than 2 years, so the world at large begs to differ.
The shenanigans about the MC have probable alienated more than one player. I played the devs first game and while it could have done with some more polish, I liked it all in all.
This game with that MC lost me before i even downloaded it and that despite I like pretty much all the tags, now the dev starts with shitty jokes about killing the MC and NTR, so I know I can pretty much avoid every thing he will do in the future. So at least, thanks for saving me time.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
he has less than 100 patrons after more than 2 years, so the world at large begs to differ.
The shenanigans about the MC have probable alienated more than one player. I played the devs first game and while it could have done with some more polish, I liked it all in all.
This game with that MC lost me before i even downloaded it and that despite I like pretty much all the tags, now the dev starts with shitty jokes about killing the MC and NTR, so I know I can pretty much avoid every thing he will do in the future. So at least, thanks for saving me time.
I had 100 patrons at one point lol, I took a 4 month hiatus to improve my skills. I’m genuinely not interested in growing my patreon at the moment. It takes too much time and advertising; my first game was what got me to 100 patrons, if money was my goal I would have milked it endlessly instead of finishing it.
If you don’t like this game then block the thread and move on bro, damn.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I had 100 patrons at one point lol, I took a 4 month hiatus to improve my skills. I’m genuinely not interested in growing my patreon at the moment. It takes too much time and advertising; my first game was what got me to 100 patrons, if money was my goal I would have milked it endlessly instead of finishing it.
If you don’t like this game then block the thread and move on bro, damn.
dont worry, i did

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes