Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Joke is on us. The mom and the female characters were 6'9+ the whole time. (If true would be solid tbh).

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
I did give the dev a chance by playing the game early on, i liked the hobbit mc. Thought it made the mc standout even if he was a little ugly. Then the change came out of nowhere and the mc came back as a generic "look im so cool now" leon from RE. I enjoy the premise of the story, thought it was interesting but seeing leon just turned me off the game completely.
+1000

Just bring the hobbit MC already. IDK why ruined it with the brand-new generic MC model !!

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Literally the people missing the hobbit are the only ones you're going to hear from now. The majority who appreciate the change to a sensible character aren't talking because they have nothing to complain about now.
"appreciate that the dev got bullied into making a change because the hobbit looks a little too much like me and i don't like it"

• Haha
Reactions: Gojii

Vocker9

May 20, 2022
Lets be honest he meant for the mc to be younger thats why he was shorter.

I do wish his looks stay consistant the whole game. The change overal was weird.

I also agree with the other guy tho. I want to see the son breed his mother finaly lets see that big old incest preggo belly. :D
For me, he was too small, maybe the best variant is somewhere between:)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I hadn't played this in a long time, but just had to say Lila railing on the mC about his looks was fucking hysterical!! Hardest I've laughed at a VN in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: IndianaTK
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes