SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
That’s the end of that quest line. There’s a new update coming out in a week or so
Thanks a lot for information !
Dont forget to add anal stuff to reach more kinks and expand your tags (meaning your audience) ;p
edit: as you did in Never Meet Your Heroes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IndianaTK

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Thanks a lot for information !
Dont forget to add anal stuff to reach more kinks and expand your tags (meaning your audience) ;p
edit: as you did in Never Meet Your Heroes
Haha I'm literally making an anal scene right now.

Thanks for the heads up!

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
Cartel
Which version did you download? I’ve never heard of these bugs
Sim-0.1-win
Need to say sorry it was my hard drive failed when down loading have new drive and a clean down load and so far it's working again sorry

Last edited:

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Okay, so I am at day 66, $633,000. Sophia does nothing but change clothes. Took sis clubbing. Sex with a stripper.

Do we get to have sex with cartel mom, or is she just a blueballs tease. Tell me now.

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
I played this game until the end of this update, so I won't beat around the bush and I'll get straight to the point... the story of this game sucks. You make money, get soldiers, get weapons for nothing, only to end up being a puppet for some supposed organization, killing an innocent girl, spending almost a year in the game as a slave, capturing your friend and watching a guy torture her almost to death, only for the same agency to say in the end that you're free to go, but your friend needs to die unless you continue as a slave, and the MC just accepts it? What a shitty game. I wasted so much time of my life playing this crap. Nothing you do in the game has any real impact except the MC being an idiot and ending up as a slave in the end.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I played this game until the end of this update, so I won't beat around the bush and I'll get straight to the point... the story of this game sucks. You make money, get soldiers, get weapons for nothing, only to end up being a puppet for some supposed organization, killing an innocent girl, spending almost a year in the game as a slave, capturing your friend and watching a guy torture her almost to death, only for the same agency to say in the end that you're free to go, but your friend needs to die unless you continue as a slave, and the MC just accepts it? What a shitty game. I wasted so much time of my life playing this crap. Nothing you do in the game has any real impact except the MC being an idiot and ending up as a slave in the end.
My games aren't idealistic worlds. I try to keep it as realistic as possible within said context.

For discussion though, I'm curious to know why it's so bad to you?

- Player attacks a powerful group of people to avenge his father. A group he was warned by everyone to ignore.
- The group responds by ordering his death. Vica gives him a chance to escape as long as he works for her for a few months. He literally has no choice, it's either that or his family dies.
- For Elena, had the player not been working with the high table at that time, they would have killed her immediately.

your friend needs to die unless you continue as a slave, and the MC just accepts it?
What else was he supposed to do? Let the girl he's currently dating be killed??

I think part of the issue is that the first chapter which is what you've played is very negative. The next chapter I'm currently releasing is quite the opposite with the player getting his revenge.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
Meus jogos não são mundos idealistas. Tento mantê-lo o mais realista possível dentro desse contexto.

Porém, para discussão, estou curioso para saber por que isso é tão ruim para você.

- O jogador ataca um poderoso grupo de pessoas para vingar o seu pai. Um grupo que ele foi avisado por todos para ignorar.
- O grupo responde ordenando sua morte. Vica lhe dá uma chance de escapar, desde que ele trabalhe para ela por alguns meses. Ele literalmente não tem escolha, ou é isso ou sua família morre.
- Para Elena, se o jogador não estivesse trabalhando com a mesa alta naquele momento, eles a teriam matado imediatamente.

O que mais ele deveria fazer? Deixar a garota com quem ele está namorando ser morta?

Acho que parte do problema é que o primeiro capítulo que você jogou é muito negativo. O próximo capítulo que estou lançando atualmente é exatamente o oposto, com o jogador se vingando.
[/CITAR]
My games aren't idealistic worlds. I try to keep it as realistic as possible within said context.

For discussion though, I'm curious to know why it's so bad to you?

- Player attacks a powerful group of people to avenge his father. A group he was warned by everyone to ignore.
- The group responds by ordering his death. Vica gives him a chance to escape as long as he works for her for a few months. He literally has no choice, it's either that or his family dies.
- For Elena, had the player not been working with the high table at that time, they would have killed her immediately.

What else was he supposed to do? Let the girl he's currently dating be killed??

I think part of the issue is that the first chapter which is what you've played is very negative. The next chapter I'm currently releasing is quite the opposite with the player getting his revenge.
Now I can change what I think about the story. I thought it would be just that, the MC being a dog. I hope in the next episode he really gets revenge because it was sad to see everything that unfolded with the MC.

Reactions: IndianaTK

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Now I can change what I think about the story. I thought it would be just that, the MC being a dog. I hope in the next episode he really gets revenge because it was sad to see everything that unfolded with the MC.
Si, The player will get serious revenge on everyone and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abbys_Cat

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Meluga City barbershop. Having trouble capturing it. Any help/suggestion appreciated. Thanks

qaz5664

Apr 15, 2023
Meluga City barbershop. Having trouble capturing it. Any help/suggestion appreciated. Thanks
Buy lots of heavy weapons to cause more damage, get lots of men and cars (i think cars are like armor for the men?) and shoot the crap out of the buildings

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Opinionated post averted - Nevermind, I'll hurt feelings. :)

Dev, good luck with your game anyway.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes