ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
the Patreon page said:
- The lack of direct mom son incest was removed just to be on the safe side of Steam. That said, there will be a patch strictly for you patreon followers so please don't worry!
IndianaTK you REALLY don't want to be saying that on your Patreon. If somebody reports it your page will probably get shut down; they're as harsh on incest as Steam if not harsher. You've gotta be discreet about it - either release the patch through anonymous channels you have plausible deniability over (an alt account on this forum claiming to be just a fan with no official connection to you, for example), or code the game in such a way that literally anybody can make the patch themselves and wait for somebody to notice (I've seen ones that literally just check whether a file named patch.rpy exists in the game folder, show the incest dialogue if it's there and the silly-ass "landlady" censored dialogue if it isn't, and the patch file itself can just be empty, for example).

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
Wow an intro, voiced narration and even voice acting in this game. Animations are also really good, models are banging and the setting/theme is quite fun. Production quality is very high on this one. These are just my initial impressions, for everything else I still need to play some more but so far so good.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
You've also got 3 abandoned games, you're 50/50 which aint great odds.

Also still got 1 cartel game still going then starting another Are they both going to see completion?
All my uploaded games are:

Jedi Trainer (Prodigy Trainer)
Master of the earth
Never meet your heroes
Lord of Time
Cartel Simulator (Formerly Cartel Mom)

Completed Games:
Master of the earth
Never meet your heroes

Lord of Time is my only abandoned game and even that isn't abandoned. It's being currently remade in Unity.

So explain to me again which of my games I abandoned?

It's one thing to talk bad but at least get your facts right.

SilentSevenStar

Feb 16, 2019
All my uploaded games are:

Master of the earth
Never meet your heroes
Lord of Time
Cartel Simulator (Formerly Cartel Mom)

Completed Games:
Master of the earth
Never meet your heroes

Lord of Time is my only abandoned game and even that isn't abandoned. It's being currently remade in Unity.

According to your words, but in Patron, there has been no big activity from you since July. Anyway, good luck in your new game.

Reactions: Grelk

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

https://f95zone.to/threads/master-of-the-earth-demo-indianatk.3249/
Abandoned.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-lord-of-time-v0-1-indianatk.122082/
Abandoned.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-city-of-women-v0-1-indianatk.131320/
Abandoned.

Explanation enough for ya?

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
According to your words, but in Patron, there has been no big activity from you since July. Anyway, good luck in your new game.
This is because when I focus on a project, I like to devote myself 100% to it. I have some massive things coming out in the next few weeks for my Patreon.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes