Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I really enjoy these type of games that are mafia themed drugs, sex, violence add the music there is the rock and roll lol... All the best Developer, i hope you finish it unlike so many on here that are abandoned.. Good luck

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Ok. This seems promising. Didn't like Cartel Mom due to the fact that it is a kinetic novel and I prefer to have my choices count instead of choices being forced on me. Be interesting to see how this goes.

Reactions: chicho1958

ferro85

Apr 19, 2022
MELUGA CTIY YOU CANNOT GO TO THE CITY

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 51, in script
if Meluga_captured_general == True:
File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 51, in <module>
NameError: name 'Meluga_captured_general' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 51, in script
File "C:\Users\ferha\OneDrive\Masaüstü\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\ferha\OneDrive\Masaüstü\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\ferha\OneDrive\Masaüstü\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 51, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Cartel Sim 0.1
Fri Nov 3 22:38:44 2023
```

```

While running game code:
File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 80, in script
if Meluga_captured_general == False:
File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 80, in <module>

Full traceback:
File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 80, in script
File "C:\Users\ferha\OneDrive\Masaüstü\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\ferha\OneDrive\Masaüstü\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\ferha\OneDrive\Masaüstü\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 80, in <module>

Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Cartel Sim 0.1
Fri Nov 3 22:39:32 2023
```

```

While running game code:
File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 85, in script
call screen MelugaMap
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 95, in execute
screen MelugaMap:
screen MelugaMap:
File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 153, in execute
File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 153, in <module>

Full traceback:
File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 85, in script
call screen MelugaMap
File "C:\Users\ferha\OneDrive\Masaüstü\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\ferha\OneDrive\Masaüstü\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\ferha\OneDrive\Masaüstü\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\ferha\OneDrive\Masaüstü\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\exports.py", line 3345, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\ferha\OneDrive\Masaüstü\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\ferha\OneDrive\Masaüstü\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3579, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\ferha\OneDrive\Masaüstü\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 4052, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\ferha\OneDrive\Masaüstü\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 681, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\ferha\OneDrive\Masaüstü\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 681, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\ferha\OneDrive\Masaüstü\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\ferha\OneDrive\Masaüstü\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 4052, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\ferha\OneDrive\Masaüstü\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\ferha\OneDrive\Masaüstü\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen MelugaMap:
screen MelugaMap:
File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 153, in execute
File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 153, in <module>

Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Cartel Sim 0.1
Fri Nov 3 22:39:44 2023
```

Jul 25, 2022
Cartel mom was a promising game, I don't understand why the dev reformulated it, I didn't see significant improvements and to make matters worse he removed the incest from the game which was what held me back.

on the issue of game abandonment, I think this dev has a low abandonment rate, there are worse

Last edited:

Languid

Dec 7, 2018
Most don't bother to read the thread, posts the same things that have already been addressed by others, don't use the search feature, and just downright complains like entitled children. Some of you are giving decent feedback, but the majority... wtf

Again...

1. This game is a rebrand/remake of Cartel Mom -- Cartel Mom isn't "abandoned" -- it is now this.
  2. INC was removed because the game is being released on Steam -- (patch is apparently being released on Patreon as noted on their Patreon)
    1. 1699068960476.png
  3. The version available to download here on F95 is a leaked extremely buggy version AS NOTED BY THE DEV THEMSELF in this thread and on their Patreon when they shared it with their high tier Patrons.--If you look, the dev didn't share the links themselves or share the game on here as they have their other games.
  4. The Dev (ITK) has only 1 game they started a while ago that has not been completed thus far. However, they stated earlier in the thread they are still developing it, but have moved it over to a different engine. They posted links to their other completed games here.
    1. Jedi Trainer (Prodigy Trainer)
    2. Master of the earth
    3. Never Meet Your Heroes (AKA The City of Women)-- This is also available on steam and was their last game they finished.
      1. 1699069446388.png

Just saying... don't be so damn harsh -- this is how developers lose faith and end up quitting because the community can be so damn toxic for no real reason. Grow the heck up... we're on a +18 site for goodness sake.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes